All Comments on 'Dark Desires Ch. 07'

by wantwhitewomen

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
pure fantasy YES! But a grat read and a great jerk

of story of how a white women will be drawn deeper into the relm of black sexing. I love to read the personal diaries!!!

NeedYouNeedYoualmost 17 years ago
The man named rufus holmes above wroye about

his time fuckinga whgite woman and knocking her up. He topld us all about his 1/2 white kid and how bad he hated rufus holmes. And rufus holmes gave this story a 0!!!!! But he never said why he gave it one. He gave it a 0 because he was an ass hole and gave a white woman a kid. He makes no sence at all. Forget him rea dthe story it's good sexy and very erotic. and it will make you cum after all that's why your on here to begin with. Not to read about rufus holmes life. Hey rufus holmes go to True Confesions man!!!

wantwhitewomenwantwhitewomenalmost 17 years agoAuthor
Why is it these Anonymous ass wipes always read

the chapyers and read them and read them and still they bitch like make queers about a story they don't like. STOP FUCKING READING THEM yuo dummer than dirt ass wipes. Then you can bitch to your mommy who is in the bedroom fucking a black cock of her own. I think I'm going to do like so many others here do and that's if there is no explanation about why they didn't like the story I'm going to delete their sick fucking revoew which isn't realy a review of the story. I cna't belive someone is soooooooooooo dumb he/she reads 7 chapters of a story he was told about and that was goig to be a black cock fuckig a pink white pussy. It';s a wonder he can breath with help.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago
Banned POS

Banned POS still has nasty stories in LW.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous