Dark Desires Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy was now being fucked like she had never been fucked before. It was so good, so damn good, so very, very good. And it was so stimulating it made her cry out with climax after climax after climax. She had never felt any thing as good.

As they fucked her and fucked her Amy had begun to come. It went on and on and her orgasms were now coming so fast it seemed like it was one long strong beautiful orgasm. She lifted her head up off Daniel's shoulder and howled like the bitch in heat that she was.

Gordon moaned with each thrust now, from the tightness of Amy's little ass hole squeezing around his cock. He knew he wouldn't last much longer. He looked around and saw another black man stroking his cock as he watched Amy getting DP'd. Gordon moaned and began his release. He cried out as he shot a huge load of cum up into Amy's ass. When he pulled out he told the man behind him to take over and fuck her!

As Gordon stepped out of the way, everyone could see his cum running out of Amy's ass. The other man didn't seem to care at all. He stepped in and looked at Daniel. Daniel told him to do it. The man pushed his cock into Amy's open ass hole and he began to fuck her now. Daniel's told the men that if they wanted some of this to get in line."

A group of some 7 to 10 or maybe more black men got ready to fuck Amy's pussy and ass. Amy moaned now as Daniel held her tight with his arms around her back and his cock fully in her cunt. The other man was pumping away into her ass now and Amy was moaning and grunting and her hands just fell to her sides. She was like a doll now, a fuck doll. She was a rag, a cunt, a female receptacle for black cum, a white whore for her black man.

She would have done whatever Daniel told her. He just told her to show the black men how good she was. And Amy tried to give them as much pleasure as she could. But with each new man she got more and more exhausted.

She had no idea how many men fucked her ass that night but there were many! And Daniel held her the entire time so she couldn't get away if she wanted too. But Amy didn't want to, she didn't move, she just lay on top of Daniel with his big dick up her cunt as she felt man after man enter her rear end and fill her with their cum as each one pumped a load into her ass.

When she was sure she was going to die from being fucked, she felt Daniel's big cock thicken and began to thump and thump inside her cunt. Amy knew Daniel was coming in her cunt. It felt so good. So warm and wet, and the pleasure as she felt the cum pumping into her was overwhelming. She climaxed hard for the last time!

She held him and tried to squeeze his cock with her pussy to milk it. She held on to Daniel and rode him with the last of her energy. As his cum pumped deep into her womb the last man pulled out of her ass. And then it was over. Amy had been DP'd and gang banged at the same time. It wasn't to go down like that but that's what happened. And Daniel knew Amy loved it.

Jess and another woman took Amy into the lady's room to help her clean up. Daniel purchased a round of drinks for all the men, using Mark's credit card. Amy came out a little while later with fresh make up on and looked like she was OK but used - used hard. As she came to Daniel she told him she would be sore for a week and was having trouble walking. He helped her into the car and took her home to her husband. It was 3AM.

She told Daniel on the way home that her first anal was so much more anticipatory than she ever felt it would be. When she knew for sure that it was actually going to happen, she was almost climaxing before the cock was inside her. She told Daniel she wanted to do it again sometime.

Daniel told her he would make sure she got it once every weekend they were together if she wanted it that way. Amy told him not every weekend, she wanted her time alone with just him fucking her, but that he should just all of a sudden surprise her.

She told him that while she was very sore it was so very hot being fucked by all those black men. The feeling made her feel so very full, and it felt like she was completely fucked tonight. She said it was a bit like the feeling of being raped she imagined. She was not in control of her body at all, the others were. She also said she never feels as satisfied now as after being dual-fucked.

Daniel told her, "I told you that would be how it felt baby. Now I know your body can't handle any more sex tonight so I'm taking you home to your husband. And remember all the things we talked about. If you want this to happen again baby you have to get Mark to agree with everything we talked about. OK?"

She told him 'yes' as pulled up in front of her home.

When Mark opened the door he almost didn't know it was Amy. She was used up. Daniel told him she had been fucked royally tonight and that she was useless to him now, so he felt she should come home to her cuckold husband to take care of her. He smiled.

"Yes Mark," he said, "Amy has been fucked by more than me tonight. She had her first gangbang. Oh and it was an anal gang bang at that buddy. I'll be seeing you."

He turned and left as Mark helped Amy to the sofa. He didn't know what else to do. Amy was so tired and she could hardly walk. He lay her down on the sofa and covered her. Amy fell asleep in minutes as Mark tried to comprehend what Daniel had just told him.

Amy had been fucked, gang banged and gang banged in her ass. She wouldn't let Mark fuck her ass but she let a bunch of unknown black men do it. She had been DP'd tonight instead of waiting so Mark could see it. She'd had many cocks and they fucked her in both holes. Mark was furious but let her rest on the sofa. She fell asleep even before he could sit next to her. She stunk, smelling of cum, smoke and booze. In the morning they would have to talk and he would tell her he wanted to stop all this cuckolding.

=================================

12