Dark Seduction - Skillful Descent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There I had to agree with something Scratch likes to say about me. "People like Good Guys; they make great guinea pigs and doormats." Ashley was probably counting on my uneasy feeling... and that makes her offer of BDSM the Counter-Balance: the Bargaining Point I'll dismiss... or seek to swap for something else.

With two hours left I got a call... from Scratch. He asked what her profession was. I told him... and the old man just hummed quietly.

"Good reason not to use finances as payment; he's probably got that scoped six ways plus. I did some digging... and came up with something you might find... useful."

The quiet beep; I activated the main monitor and opened the email file. Inside there were several links to web sites... and a simple message: Variations on the Theme.

* * * *

Time. Ashley had just gotten home from work. Ex hubby was still boinking his secretary... the one who replaced the pregnant bimbo... and was scheduled to have a dinner with a client at 19:00. Figure one hour twenty minutes minimum... that left about three hours of Shadow. Plenty of time to quickly tell her that I had a plan to get her out from under his prying eyes with minimum exposure. I was still working on getting the cameras removed... and as I told her she said, "Don't."

I paused. I was about to ask her why when she began disrobing.

"Is it because I'm younger that you?"

"No. Because I trust you."

"Then why blackmail me into having sex with you. Why the pressure?"

She lowered her head... probably to keep her face from sight. Too bad her ex-hubby was good at camera placement; I had a perfect view... of her sadly surprised expression as she said, "Because you're a nice guy."

And nice guys don't go for Older Women. Especially one with a past... or so she thinks. Is she attractive? Definitely. I reached to turn off the monitor; she was down to her bra... and sheer black hose.

Check the descriptor 'attractive'; at that Moment she looked... delicious.

"Exquisite," I breathed. Ashley stopped. I cursed myself for not silencing my mic.

"You're watching me."

"It doesn't bother you... why."

"I answered that question; it's not like you to..."

"Ok. I agree... to everything. Including the bondage... but there's a catch: My Rules."

I was shaking; when that happens I'm definitely doing something I tend to consider reckless. Ashley remained motionless; my stomach dropped.

"And those rules are...?"

"You'll get them when this is over."

"I see."

I expected her to... well... cover up. I did not expect to see her get naked, enter the shower... and finger herself to five orgasms... muttering my name quietly on several occasions. I wasn't exactly watching her during the Shadow Session; most of my time was spent going over the filed Scratch suggested.

I also made sure that Ex-hubby's planned trip was scheduled and confirmed. I smiled quietly at his destination: New Orleans. Tourist Season would just be starting up... and so would the Service Industry. All of them... including the strip clubs; he'd at least get the fresh offerings of the Season. One week... three months away. I glanced at the file Scratch sent my way... and began reading.

* * * *

T – minus one Month

It took me one month to finalize the plans. It took Scratch three hours to find every hole I'd left and another two to come up with a counter-plan that really had me wondering just what skill set a Professional Chef with one year of college should have. The rest of my time was spent pouring over the sites he'd sent my way.

They were mostly online Journals. One was particularly interesting and not just because of the contents. It was because of that site that I started piecing together parts that... well... seemed to fit.

I also got to know the locations of her cameras... even incorporating a layout of her place with a favorite first person shooter... given my height and all of those mundane measurements for the Hero's view. That allowed me to get a clear view of what he was looking at... and hints as to what he was looking for.

Take the bathroom. One camera... and only one camera, was capable of actually filming her private parts urinating. It gave a sickening view of No.2 as well... which had me wondering if he had a Potty Fetish. And it was the only camera with a specific view of the genital region. The bedrooms all had multiple cameras... but they were not specifically aimed at crotch level. There wasn't even a camera tucked away to see if Ashley was double-clicking her clit... only the bathroom had such a camera.

Why?

With thirty days to go... I decided it was time to leave the house. Go for a walk. Exercise my stiff muscles... and think about what I was going to do next. Once Ashley was free and clear there was only Honor holding her to her word. If she reneged I'd be free and clear. I most certainly wouldn't bring the issue up... though I was seriously considering changing where I did my banking. I hadn't moved my accounts because I had a feeling she was watching them.

Two weeks left to go... and I was no closer to figuring out the real problem: why I was willing to go through with it. I'd come to terms with her being MILF. I even convinced myself that what she said was the Truth... or as much as she was willing to share. I was no closer to discovering why she would return to the Bondage theme after what went down in her Past, but I couldn't shake something I'd read:

It is because she Trusts me not to hurt her that I wield the Whip.

It sounded like utter bullshit... but I couldn't shake the feeling that it had Meaning... and that I was missing something. After all... it wasn't like we spoke regularly. I was just one customer at her bank. Right? I took a look at myself in the one mirror in the entire place... tucked away in a corner of my closet.

"Nothing special here," I exhaled quietly.

Because... you Look like a Do-Gooder. That's what Scratch said when he gave me that Name. Bethany said I was unremarkable... except for my Mind. The instant I remembered her I braced for the waves of regret and other depression-based emotions.

I waited. And Waited. My gaze slid over my jogging suit. Nothing special there... so what did Ashley See? Someone she trusted with a part of her Past. Something she denied her husband... and still denies the creep. But the instant she sees a chance to get free... with the help of someone she apparently Trust on Instinct... she's more than willing to share. Why? That's where my pseudo-code glitches every time.

* * * *

Three days to go... and Scratch asks for a Face-to-Face. Not unusual, but I do find it strange. He lives in New Orleans, so for him to ask for a meet means one of us is traveling. This time it was him... and he suggested that we take dinner at Frankie's Place.

I love Italian food... the good stuff, not the canned crud chock full of engineered chemical what-nots. The place was way out of my price range, but his Chef title got us a comped meal.

"Guess who got caught in baby-Mama Drama?" he chuckled.

"No way..."

"Seems he was so busy watching his new ex-wife he just swept the pregnant secretary under the rug. Tossed her a few bills to shut her up and problem solved... only it didn't work. She's asking for more money... threatening to reveal yada-yada-yada."

"His reply?"

"Typical legal speak; they're going to court. Seems she asked that his computer be checked for... personal video files."

I chuckled softly. "Serves him right. Though he'll hide his outside activities."

"He's already on it. His home is neat and orderly. And that server you hacked is no longer there... physically. Seems her lawyer has a brother who is a wiz at the stuff. Probably your equal." I scoffed at that... out of Professional Pride. Scratch smiled, a bright laughter touching his dark eyes.

"Laugh if you want, but this guy has something you don't: three cases solved directly because of evidence he found... stuff someone thought was well hidden." All the better for me actually.

"So it will be some time before he sets up shop. Plenty of time to remove the hardware from Ashley's place."

"But she wants it to stay there."

"So long as you're the one holding the controls. Speaking of which... there's someone I'd like for you to meet."

"About?" I asked around a mouth full of garlic bread.

"I know you're gonna go through with it. I figured you'd want another opinion on the Subject Matter."

"It's not like you to bring in an outsider," I said slowly.

"True," he quipped before taking a sip of the white wine. "However... this person isn't a stranger. I know them personally... and you've become a fan."

"Interesting... but your timing is off. Two day..."

"Actually... you're running late. Seems he decided to leave early. Nice cover story actually... if it plays out. Someone breaks into his place..."

"And makes off with money, some other stuff and his computers. Nice. Being a lawyer he's probably got a few clients on tap."

"Looks like you've become quite the detective Gooder."

"Give me computers and hardware any day. And I still haven't agreed to meet your friend."

"They are Pack."

* * * *

Under any other circumstance I'd stand up and leave after his suggestion. Once he claimed them as Pack, things changed; Pack means something to Ol' Man Scratch. Closer than Blood Family, Packmates are treasured beyond anything. I'm Pack... so according to his philosophy I should trust this person... because he does.

I'm willing to give them a shot, but I don't know about trust. When I said so Scratch asked me to enjoy my meal... then we'd head out for drinks. I know all of the local bars and not one of them suited his paranoia.

It wasn't a bar... not exactly. The place is well known in town... mainly because the owner is an utter recluse. Since he moved in no one outside of the groundskeeper, the mailman and meter reader have ever been to the building; no one in town has been inside. So I was surprised when Scratch pulled up to the front door. I was even more surprised to see a half naked female approach from the door's enclave.

"So..."

I watched as the car pulled away. Scratch remained silent, smoothing his duster casually as we stood in front of a solid mass of obsidian. When it opened by sliding to one side I admit to being impressed. Then I saw the highly attractive... highly naked female... standing at the entrance.

"Please follow me; you are expected."

"Gooder... may I introduce a Packmate. Smoke... this is Gooder."

"Step quietly," the older man said. I bowed respectfully before replying.

"Night Protect the Pack. I am honored to be in your home."

"This? This is only a building... nothing more. I take it you are not familiar with the Lifestyle on a personal level."

"Lifestyle?"

"Bondage Gooder; for some it's more than a one-shot sex round or a way to spice up the dullness."

"For some... it is a choice. Once that choice is made... they follow it."

"I see." Not really true; I was thinking about Ashley. She never had a choice.

"Then I must ask... why are you interested?"

"It's... complicated."

"Indeed. I gathered that because Scratch is here. Please... have a seat. If you like... I'd like to hear more about your situation."

I explained as much as I felt comfortable with. Scratch remained silent. Smoke... just listened. I left out the part where I'd edited some of his works into my own piece. When I finished he said, "You are right to seek help. You are also right in wondering why she would return to bondage. Revenge has not been her Way since her escape."

"And you know this how?"

"Smoke is better than I am when it comes to reading between the Lines. He's... got a Gift." Scratch had amusement in his words... and his gaze lingered on the older man... who sat perfectly motionless.

"She has studied you for six years... this much you know. What do you not know is what she discovered. And yet... she did not lie to you. She does indeed Trust you. Remember back to when you first viewed her masturbating. Were you watching her all of the time?"

"No. I... think I was checking on something."

"Indeed... you were doing your best to help her. It never crossed your mind to take advantage of her ex-husband's exploitation and violation."

"Do-Gooder," Scratch chuckled.

"The kind of Soul one expects to help drag you from whatever mess you're in. The kind of person who will Listen and not Judge.

"After all... you're still looking for a way to accept her offer Honorably. That... is something I admire greatly. If I may... you are just entering your thirties... right?" He chuckled at my surprised expression.

"Like I said," sighed Scratch.

"I do have a suggestion. It may be of some help. It may be shit. Who can say; are you interested in that Knowledge?"

"Yes. But I'll get it on my own. If you're anything like Scratch I'm lost."

"He was a fine Student... and is an excellent Soul. However... I'm offering you an option. Mindy..."

I turned when I saw someone peel away from one of the many dark areas in Smoke's home office. I expected her to be naked. Instead she wore a white blouse, black shirt... and sheer black stockings.

"Yes... she does have excellent legs. This is Mindy... my Secretary. She..."

"I... know. I've read some of your works. I do not see how a... Servant..."

"No. She is my Secretary. I deleted most of those Tales some time ago. Since you haven't seen them... I will offer her Services to you."

I started to rise. As I did he said, "This is not some sex toy I give you to practice your horizontal shuffle Young Man. Mindy is a Trusted Soul. She is part of My Pack."

I sat slowly. His voice didn't increase its volume... it just held a very deadly edge that actually had me worried I'd seriously made a mistake. I caught sight of Scratch... who was eyeballing me with that measured gaze he loves so much.

"What prompted you to stand?"

"Just not used to people being used as pawns against their will."

"And who says she is here against her will? Oh yes... the Lifestyle."

"She's gonna teach you about the Lifestyle Gooder... or at least one aspect. One I think you'll find... useful."

"Three days. Crash course in Tying a Woman 101 and 102."

"I have other... assets... for that particular case. Trust me; Scratch wouldn't bring you here if he wasn't totally convinced you would benefit. And Mindy will definitely be an asset... if you are a fast learner."

* * * *

"I'm going out on a serious limb Scratch. I mean... what am I supposed to do with her?"

"For starters... you can release her from Smoke's command."

"OK... I release you from his command Mindy."

"That's cheating," she quickly replied. I was amazed at the tone of her voice; she was actually pissed.

"Yes it is. Gooder knows squat about the Lifestyle. I refuse to let him go in without proper ammo."

"Always the soldier," she purred.

"Always thinking sis."

Thank God it was a nick-name; Mindy is white.

"So this is the famous Do-Gooder I've heard about. I expected a bit more bright-eyed enthusiasm from him. He's got the Eyes."

"Excuse me... the Eyes?"

"You see more than most. You see Truths hidden behind Lies."

"Enough with the Wicca Mind Speak sis; he needs a crash course in the subtle side of the Lifestyle and I need you to get him up to speed."

"Wait... so all of that with Smoke..."

"Was very real and very necessary. Though I admit... you pushed things by standing up. Sir does not take kindly to such things." Her voice softened when speaking about Smoke.

"Gooder was safe; he got up because he felt offended and slighted by the offer... like any Do-Gooder should. Protocol be damned... he won't go back on his Code of Honor... any more than Smoke would."

He had me there. "So... now that I am in control..."

"It still bothers you that I am at your beck and call?"

"I don't understand. I mean... you're there willingly?" She nodded. "Why?"

"That is a long and complicated story."

"Figures," I sighed. "Then tell me... what am I supposed to learn from you? Mind... I've got three days..."

"Hold it." Scratch fumbled in his pockets... once he found his cell I watched as his face slid into Biz Mode.

"Gooder... we need to get you back home. Now. Someone tried to torch Ashley's home."

"Is she OK?" I asked excitedly.

"She's fine. Only time those paranoid rich cunts ever helped anyone. Sis?"

"You know where to find me. Be Safe Do-Gooder."

* * * *

"Who was that on your cell?"

"And old friend on the fire department. He called to cancel our breakfast; this place doesn't get arsonists often. If the news gets hold of it... and I'm fairly sure they will... it will be a circus soon.

"And everyone loves a circus... especially nosy fuckers. Once that happens there will definitely be people asking questions..."

And if they asked the right questions I'd come up. After all... I was seen there. Only once mind you, but it would be enough contact that her ex-hubby... who was probably responsible but the proof was still forthcoming... if ever... would want to ask me questions. After all... I'd been on her computer. I couldn't really hide how much I knew... and that just might tempt his sorry ass into trying to co-opt me into some scheme.

"He's the prime suspect... right?"

"Typically they go for close relatives... yeah. His trip to New Orleans is definitely cancelled... unless he runs or stumbles into something bad."

"Think you can keep an eye on this? I mean... I know you're leaving..."

"Relax; I've got you covered Gooder."

"Is Mindy..."

"By adoption. My parents adopted her when she was six."

"Oh. I..."

"Still trying not to offend anyone. You need to fix that problem. You won't of course."

"Probably not," I chuckled.

"Smoke seems like a nice guy. He's a bit... cold."

"Yeah. But like you he won't lie. I asked if he'd let you talk to Mindy... the rest was his improvised routine. I was as shocked as you were."

"Did it piss you off? I mean... she is your sister."

"No... it didn't." He was amused. "After the shock wore off I figured he was right. See... because he gave you her services... she's Bound to your Will."

"Gee..."

"Look at how you talk to me. Open. Honest. No B.S. and even less pussy-footing. Believe me when I say that Mindy would rather not hurt someone's feelings. She's got a very bad habit of doing it." His words dripped venom.

"Well... with her services at your Command... that means she obeys you. Yes I cheated when I told you to release her from his Command. In doing so she's Bound by your Rules. Your Will. Your Instinct."

"And I'm a Do-Gooder. First thing I did was give her back her Free Will... for the duration of her service."

"Exactly. She can Shoot with me easily. She'll do her level best to be mindful of your emotions... but the instant she gets that computer cold you favor she'll cut loose."

"And... if she were under Smoke's Command?"

"She becomes his Secretary. You would eventually figure that out."

Yeah... MAYBE!!! If I had a week... maybe I'd be able to figure that out in time to get something useful from her. So...

"Thanks for the hand. I just..."

"Forget it. Actually... you should thank Smoke. Remember... she's Family."

I smiled... then Thoughts of Ashley filled my head.

"What do you think went down?"

"Do you want the paranoid list... or the really Dark Thoughts."

~~~~~~~~

Skills – Code Outline

~~~~~~~~

Scratch knows people; it really was a media circus. Reporters were everywhere. They asked questions. They poked their cameras everywhere. I kept my eyes glued to the news as well as online blurbs.

I was looking for cameras... his cameras. Mindy helped; her career is in video... so I was fortunate to have her there. She dove into her job eagerly. I admit... having someone live with me was oddly satisfying. I just wish the situation was different. The news kept after her ex-husband and he kept insisting it wasn't his doing.