Dark Serenity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How did you find me? And what do you want from me? Haven't you already done enough damage to me? Pl....pl...please let me go. I have done nothing to you, and yet you have destroyed my entire life right before my eyes, you have no need for me so just let me go."

"That's where you are wrong my sweet little jiggaboo." He said turning her around with her back against his massive chest. She felt something long and hard press against the middle of her back and it didn't feel like a gun either. "I know you can feel that you little black jezebel." He said rubbing erection on her back through his robe. Leaning down to her left ear he spoke with drunkenness

"I have been thinking very dirty things about you since the day we met, and it's all your fault. It was all your fault that day when you got released from my brothers family." His hands traveled to her breasts where he grabbed them hard enough to make her scream out in pain. More tears fell from her eyes. "But I am going to fix that once and for all. From now on you will be my golden pussy. You will bring in all the finest men in all of South Carolina."

"Yep my little seductress, you will put your jezebel skills to good use." He used his middle finger to take a few tears off ho her check and sucked them into his mouth. Then he suddenly pushed her on the ground. "But now there is some unfinished business between you and me. Open your legs." He got on the ground and turned her over to face him again

This man had taken everything from her, made her feel like it was all her fault. He was going to finish what he started in that bedroom. Something told her she couldn't let this man win again. She would die if she had to. Just like before she took every ounce of strength she had in her small body and started fighting.

When she started to fight back Jackson became angry and slapped her across the face, but that didn't help cool her down, she just fought more. She punched, She kicked, and she even clawed at him again, but when she spat in his face he went crazy.

"AHH you disgusting little nigger bitch. You think you are too good for me how dare you think that? Oh that's it I am going to kill you just like the beast that you are." He took out his gun and aimed it at her.

For those brief seconds she closed her eyes welcoming her death. She let her arms fall on either side of her waiting for the bullets to pierce her flesh, so she would be reunited with her mother, father, and grandmother in heaven. She was all too delighted to leave this awful earth, but nothing happened. There was nothing but silence, dead silence. She opened her eyes to see Jackson nowhere in sight.

She looked around for any sign of him, but he was nowhere, he just vanished into thin air.

"Up here my sweet little cher in the tree behind you."

She looked up to see Josephina in a large tree on the highest branch dangling Jackson by the collar of his shirt in one hand and the gun in the other. Eliza gasped with shock. How did she get up there with that big man?

"I'll tell you how my sweet, but first lets get rid of this thing." She said throwing Jackson across the woods. She jumped down from the big tree and landed on her feet like a cat. Eliza panicked and started to run again, but Josephina was right there in front of her.

"Ho...ho...ho.. How did you do that, why were you in that tree, how did you into that tree, you just jumped down without getting hurt, you killed him, he killed my parents, grandma, he was suppose to kill me. Why?"

Josephina gently raised Eliza head in her soft soothing hands and looked into her eyes they were so strange but so beautiful. They were so many different colors, and so hypnotic. She felt herself getting very sleepy.

"Oh Eliza my sweet child you say you are old, but there is still so much to learn, all the questions you are asking will be answered in due time, but the first thing you should know is that my full name is Josephina Marie Chevalier and I will be your sire and you will be my youngling."

"What?!" Eliza was slipping further into the old woman's eyes, and before she knew it her world went into complete peaceful darkness. That was it Eliza Lilliann Burnet was dead to the world.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector, a dark knight.

Peaking under the covers Eliza turned over on her back to see the closing monologue for The Dark Knight. She lay there on her back looking at the ceiling fan hoping that this day would go easy on her but she doubted it. She had to be at work in two hours, but what she really wanted to so was lay in bed all day without interruptions.

It was inevitable when she heard Jimmy Hendrix's Joe blaring from her cell phone. "Hello Sage what's is it?" Sage could hear the bitterness in her voice

"You vampires never do mornings well do ya?"

"We sure don't, we're not like demons that get up in the butt crack of dawn and cause all kinds if mischief we like wait til night to cause hell, plus I am not feeling so hot today. It's the anniversary of my parent's death, so why should I be all chipper?"

"Oh dear you re-lived the past again did you? You told me this happens every year, I am sorry hun."

"Aw don't worry about it, I will take on the day with small steps. Speaking of which I have to get ready for work."

"AH yes that reminds me stay low and keep an even lower profile the hunters are going to be out tonight, along with Eva and her minions out to hunt you down so please be careful. Although I am powerful a demon I cannot protect you from her just yet, so please be very careful."

"I will, and thank you so much for helping me get through this Matthias thing I really needed it."

"You welcome kiddo, now get your sexy ass to work, and I will come by to check on you, ok."

"Ok bye."

She hung up the phone with dread, and a sick feeling began to boil in the pit of her stomach. Not only today was the anniversary of her parent's death, but she had to be on the look out for Eva.

Matthias was just pure evil, hell he was to damn evil for some demons. And just for that reason she knew his wife Eva is just as bad.

Finding her center piece of mind she calmed herself to not think about these things. Like always she will keep a low profile, and keep herself entertained so the day will quickly pass her by.

Once she was calm, she released a breath got up and started her day.

To Be Continued........