All Comments on 'Dark Travelers Ch. 02'

by GinaTina

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Lucas13Lucas13over 13 years ago
Great

Dude Kirik is a dick. XD

Awesome writing though.

Next chapter pls

kthnx ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please post next chapter soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great story so far, can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved it!

This story leaves me really anticipating! I love the way you wrote the attitudes of each character and situation :D It made it really easy for me to imagine each scenery and provided a very pleasant read ^^ Can't wait to read more :)

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
Wonderfully Written

Not only did I give you 5 stars, but I've added this story and you to my Favorites. You are a wonderful writer with a great imagination. I don't think it will be long before you have lots of groupies like myself.

I'll be watching for chapter 3.

mokkelkemokkelkeover 13 years ago

what a nice continuation and i'll wait for the next chapter to see how everything will unfold.

(read you "issue" on Lit, if you need a helping hand just poke or mail me.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great!

Aw, that was a real sad ending leaving the poor baby dog behind. :(

Things look very bleak for the two girls. I'm eager to see where you will take things from here and how they will cope with having to travel like this with these two guys. Once again, love your writing and how detailed it is, I can easily visualize what is happening in my head thanks to your descriptive words.

Can't wait for the next chapter! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
OMG I love this story :)

Its not often I come across elf stories and really good written ones at that. Pls oh please continue this story I have fallen in love and wait for the next installment. I was about to cry when I read about the dog staying behind but I know your full of surprises. Love where your plot is going this is getting better and better. Love the intrique over tears very creative. :)

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 13 years ago
Good few chapters

Looking forward to more.

lildragonlildragonover 13 years ago
Great!

I'm really enjoying this story. It's a clever twist on the regular stories we get here. The darkness is very seductive.

JhyrJhyralmost 12 years ago
Assholes :-)

If you're intending to turn Kirik and/or Kael into some sort of romantic interest for ANYBODY, you'll have to work real hard.

Right now, I only want to see them die in a fire.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous