All Comments on 'Dark Travelers Ch. 09'

by GinaTina

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
MtannerMtannerover 12 years ago

I can't wait to see how this story continues. Every chapter has been great. Thank you for sharing your story with us.

willieonewillieoneover 12 years ago
MORE PLEASE!

Three pages is just not enough of the awesome tale!

WerewolfEnthusiastWerewolfEnthusiastover 12 years ago
hmm im liking it

im liking this story very much but in all honesty i kinda want the two brothers to be taken down a peg or two especially the younger one. you know anya become in such a rage adrenelin charged moment she unleashes all that pent up magick shes had against them just so they know how the sisters feel or you know throw a really big wrench in the mix an she turns the younger brother into human lol that would be karma at its best i reckon.

but anyway enough of my ramblings keep up the good work and looking forward to reading more from you in the not to distant future

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
im confused

i thought the older brother spoke/understood english and the younger brother didnt 0_o

DoctorWolfDoctorWolfover 12 years ago
It's the ring!!

The ring lets them understand what ever language they hear.

Love it, love it, love it - I was so excited you posted a new chapter. I'm glad you're focusing on the story, sex only gets you so far. Although - you write those scenes quite well, so I hope you do it again! DW

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

LOL Omg, I think my new favorite character is Skeet! That is one funny pery bird. And it was so cute when you gave us Tatzer's POV on Andi and Kael! Andi should of said she belonged to some other male to make him jealous. Who the hell want's to be apart of a harem?! Kael should be punish~!!!!! Thanks for updating.

moon_struckmoon_struckover 12 years ago

Great story! Always one I keeping checking for updates to :D I'd dearly love to see Kael taken down a couple of RUNGS though - lol -and would bee keen on seeing something develope between Horace and Captain Sway!

Looking forward to more ~

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OMG....

KEEP WRITING!! I have bee following this series since you started it and it is so freaking good. I love Kael and Andi and their interactions. But Sway is one of my new fave characters. It cracked me up reading the bathhouse scene. Love it... More, more, more!!!

virgochildvirgochildover 12 years ago
glad

I am so glad that you came back with another chapter. And I love the fact that the captain is a woman.

miwildcatmiwildcatover 12 years ago
LOVE IT

I have been keeping up with the story and am absolutly in love with I am always checking in for updates on the story. I am anxious to see how things unfold for Kirik and Anaya. I feel for Kael though Andi is being a brat but he deserves it after all for how he acts towards her but I'm am absolutly in love with the story keep up the good work on it

lokitillalokitillaover 12 years ago
Worth the wait

Don't alter anything you are doing. While we want to read sooner, don't ever sacrifice your story for speed! It makes my day when I see an installment has been posted. Keep up the good work!

willieonewillieoneover 12 years ago
Congrats!

On another wonderful chapter! I love that the story flows along without the need for to throw in a sex scene just to please some readers I am sure they will 'come' when it is called for not before. I am curious though if Horace is such a powerful Wisard couldn't he make a second ring so both the Feylak could have one and be understood?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
welcom back!

great chapter... can't wait to read ch 10

shyintxshyintxover 12 years ago
Welcome Back

Please do not make us wait so long for ch.10.

MizTMizTover 12 years ago
That's The Way

Gina, you tell them!!! It's your story, from your imagination and you get to tell it anyway you want and whom ever doesn't like it can fuck off or maybe just read something else.

I have been following this story since chapter one first posted. I think you have done a great job w/character development. Along w/giving really good details on the places they have been. Everything from the including what berry's and leaves Anya collected to the feel of the cave they slept in. With each new character you bring in, you have created a back story for each breathing life into them.

Without having to say it, you know I'll be patiently waiting. You just make sure that baby of your gets enough mommy time. And that mommy gets enough baby time. When mommy and baby are both happy the world is in a much better place.

Take Care

Mackenzie TaylorMackenzie Taylorover 12 years ago

You're doing a wonderful job. Sex is not everything, but nice. There is nothing better than a good story though. I love how all of your characters are very unique so far. And your newest one has made me smile the most. Beyond clumsy and too curious for her own good. My own tombstone will read that as well. I look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent Read

For me, this is one of the best series on literotica. The characters are unusually fasicnating and the story line is intriguing. I am looking forward to see how the development of Anya's powers impacts her relationship with Kirik. It would be nice to see Anya have a more powerful role in the relationship. I am very curious how you will progress Kael and Andi's relationship. It was encouraging that Kael wasn't totally indifferent to Andi's lack of enthusiasm to being with him. It was a brilliant idea to let Kael have the ring at this point in the relationship. Kael seems to be surprised, now that language isn't a barrier, about some of Andi's feelings. I think Andi's greatest strength is her voice. She isn't shy about letting her feelings known.

Once again, thank you for such a great series. PLEASE, PLEASE don't make us wait so long for the next chapter.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Five stars!

Again... Now put out chapter 10 so that I can give it 5 stars too! After I read it 10x over that is...

canndcanndover 12 years ago

'This is brat'. hilarious. I really don't know if I want to like Kael or smack him with his masogenistic attitude. I was a bit put off by his comments about it not being rape b/c she enjoyed it. I can't remember if she said 'no' but that is what would decide if it was rape. Then again he thinks women are all slaves so I guess he'd not get that. I hope Andi shows a bit more of a backbone. She seemed to almost take on the countenance of a 'slave'. His society must hold women in a very low position. I liked the idea of him getting the ring so we got a bit more of his personality. I think they should ask Horace if he can make one. It makes it more entertaining to have them both able to speak. I also particularly like when you write Tot's thoughts. Hope you're enjoying the baby and I give you credit finding time to write at the same time. Sway's parrot is funny and people don't realize it's very possible for many parrots to act just like that. Hope to see more of the cockatoo.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
I love the character interaction

I love the way that Andi remains resilient in the face of what she has suffered. She continues to challenge Kael and he enjoys it. If they ever admit that they have feelings for each other, they will still have a tempestuous relationship.

little_piggylittle_piggyover 12 years ago

This is shaping up to be my fave story on this site! Can't wait for Chapter 10 *bounces excitedly*

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hmmmm...

So basically, all these years I have been wooing women to get them in the sack, I have been going about it all wrong? The quickest way to a woman's heart is to kidnap and rape her?

Well, far be it from me to argue with so many different authors on Literotica. Perhaps I should go to a nearby college campus and put this new knowledge to work for me!

/sarc off.

CDallas921CDallas921over 12 years ago
O Relax 4 Chrissakes

To the "Anonymous" author of the comment concerning raping and kidnapping women instead of wooing them, all I have to say is this: buddy, you need to jerk off and release some of your pent-up tension and relax for chrissakes. Dark Travelers is a FANTASY story about purple warriors. I'm certain GinaTina doesn't condone rape and kidnap in the real world, so I don't know why you'd even joke about going to a college campus and testing out that theory. That is actually pretty sick. I don't know why I sense so much frustration on your part, then again, if you were a muscle bound Feylak and DID kidnap women, maybe you'd a have bit more luck in the romance dept. than what I'm guessing you have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Ahaha a female pirate captain! What a great plot twist! =D And I'm really glad that Kael and Andi can really talk now.

ForonceForonceabout 12 years ago
Very interesting

But I do feel as if you kind of jumped the gun with the young couple. This would have been a lot more interesting if they hadn´t already did everything and more. Otherwise, it´s a good story, I´m enjoying all of it and it is acctually a good thing that you don´t stuff it with sex. The tension and the teasing is what I like the best.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous