All Comments on 'Darla's Games Day 03'

by Panthergirl

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
lovercat2942lovercat2942about 16 years ago
Good show!!!

Great!! Carrie is beginning to grow tired of this BS and starts to fight back and ASSERT herself. Jill and Darla unmasked as the truly treacherous gals they are. How LOW can they GO? Even though at times they say otherwise, Carrie is just a THING to them. I hope you have something up your sleeve for them, Jessica!! Maybe, like, making HUMAN BEINGS out of them?

centauri4centauri4about 16 years ago
Wild reading...

I do not know where your inspiration for this story comes from, but it really has a decent (or indecent!) mix of "wild", crazy, zany and ordinary themes. I never, ever came close to being involved in such things in my life, but one of the things about reading "fantasy" stories with impossible story lines is the break from reality they provide. I started reading your work with this story (Chapter 3) and think you have not only done a good job but have potential for even better writing in the future! - The other day I was in a used book store with my wife and happened to find a book by Shannon McKenna ("Midnight" in the title) that peaked my curiosity with its cover. Well, I only read a page or two but was pleasantly surprised to see an ACTUAL BOOK with erotic content gracefully worked in to its pages. So there are writers making an effort to mainstream "sexy content" and doing a good job of it. You undoubtedly have a potential second career or income it this area as well! ~ Good luck! Keep writing!

Goose7Goose7over 15 years ago
Wow

Wow, that was incredible. I especially loved the betrayal at the end it was so so so amazing. One of the best I have read and your the second writer to keep like this, the other is Evilalpaca whos stories are very similar to yours. If you ever get togetet to write a book tell ill be one of the many people to buy it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Even better!

Love it panthergirl. Sooooooo sexy. You're HOT! xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
You really are brilliant!

You know that don't you?

Stockholm syndrome.. please..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Carrie is the stupidest charector ever.

This is brilliant, but she's fuking stupid. There's been Atleast 6 times where Darla has made it so easy for carrie to leave, the letter and hidden cameras, carrie could just get her sent down for that. Fucking stupid, but otherwise great read.

liz33ndliz33ndabout 9 years ago
thorns along with the roses

A new twist each chapter, and lots of erotic mind control happening. Gawd I love it.

Instaview2016Instaview2016almost 6 years ago
Late to the party

I just started reading your work and love it. This series has been amazing so far. Can’t wait for what happens next

LupusDeiLupusDeiover 5 years ago

This is where I jumped in too, and it was good enough to go back to read the beginning and I wasn't disappointed. I do look forward with great anticipation.

TernishTernishover 5 years ago
awesome series

I love this series. Not only is it super hot but I actually care about the main character. I keep reading not just because it's a turn-on but also because I want to find out what happens next, how Carrie's going to deal with whatever new situation she's in. Nice work, Panthergirl.

melanieatplaymelanieatplayalmost 3 years ago

Honestly, I’m not sure what I think. After three chapters, no sex from any character really and most of the time I feel embarrassed or outright anger for what the heroine is put through. Despite that, the writing is excellent, I’m enthralled, and can’t wait to find out what happens next in this fucked up yarn you spun. All that is left to say is amazing job, girl, and you have a new fan.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I enjoy reading this chapter @Panthergirl good plot line continuation. The twist with envelope and letter was great idea. ...And.Omg the inner betrayal devastation of Carries soft crush so crashed the kind Gill idealisation.

Ps: Diet Dr. Pepper Carries favorite drink reminds of some Green author...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPanthergirl@Panthergirl
1336 Followers
You can send any private feedback to jessicasubs@yahoo Making love to my demons, sharing them with the world. I'm baaaaaack... Well, kind of... soon... I can't believe how much time has passed! I've written so much incomplete material, I sometimes just spend days reading m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES