All Comments on 'Darla's Games Day 06'

by Panthergirl

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Another great chapter

WOW is all I can say. Once again you out did yourself. Even thou I'm starting to worry a little about Carrie. Can't wait for ch.7 to see how she's doing. In the begining I thought Darla was a tough ass that acted nice now and then. I might be wrong but it seems to be the other way around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
what's going to happen????

can't wait for next installment

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
More Please

I keep checking in everyday for another installment. Please more.....Its an interesting concept

lovercat2942lovercat2942about 16 years ago
The kettle finally boils over

Well, all Carrie's pent-up anger finally gets released, showing what happens when we don't assert ourselves right away but keep making those inner excuses and let the inner pressure keep building. Frankly, in a way I think Courtney had it coming to her, but this goes way beyond Courtney. Carrie doesn't stop there with her "justifiable anger" but then unfortunately starts taking it out on herself. There, I believe, is the clue. Then she goes to her BFF's house and doesn't even tell her what the matter is, instead choosing to continue to BS her. BTW, congrats to Darla for taking proper actions when people really get hurt physically. I am really beginning to see the decent side of her.

en_extaseen_extaseabout 16 years ago
Still great!

Loving her descent into her own arousal, and how despite all of it, she still manages to snap and show a little assertiveness- even if she isn't really controlling it. By this point, this has easily become one of my favorite stories of submission ever... Just fascinating and arousing as hell. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good, but...

...the Spanish is so mangled. I am Spanish, I could give you the right sentences...

ilasilasover 11 years ago
Please please please make Carrie have some revenge at the end of the story!

This is definately one of the best written erotic stories I have ever read (and ive read plenty). I feel so badly for Carrie, I feel her anger and her frustration. I want to hurt those aweful girls myself...and I desperately hope that Carrie will have her revenge in the end! This last chapter got me so worked up...im thinking bodily harm! :)

OLittleFingerOLittleFingerabout 11 years ago
*SNAP*

Well im glad she finally did it. i think i would have snapped soon anyway just reading it.

well that just shows how good the writing is.

I read this in school, i think it kind of heightened the experience.

unicorn64unicorn64over 10 years ago

This is terrible. Darla has driven her over the edge. I know this kind of crap happens and I know this is just a story but someone needs to get Darla bad. I know as the author you think this is good and clean fun but BDSM is consentual. There is nothing concentual about this. Darla needs to be taken care of as do all the other cheerleaders inluding the one who loves her. Carrie will never be the same again. And even if it is just a story she has been mentally damaged for the rest of her life. If you this this is funny I hop; it happens to you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
why

Would anyone put up with this? I see so many ways for her to get out of this yet she doesn't. Also Darla keeps going back on her word every time she gets the chance. Carrie should know by now that Darla is a liar and a cheat. I know I would kill myself before doing any of this.

liz33ndliz33ndabout 9 years ago
fifty bucks

If it wasn't such a good story, I wouldn't have made it this far. Maybe her bff will help her get the next 48 days to go faster. Keep writing this is. Sooo great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Carrie

I really am feeling for Carrie,and how she is being bullied, and I hope this story has a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I want to express my confusion for writing decision to end this amazing chapter with psychological breakdown of main character (Carrie). As a reader I'm unpleasantly surprised with graphical introspection of main character and narrator this plot decision is interesting but unsettling –in my opinion could be executed with less of a distressing snap and more ass self exploratory main character realization of sexual freedom for pleasure.

Thank you for another chapter @phantergirl

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPanthergirl@Panthergirl
You can send any private feedback to jessicasubs@yahoo Making love to my demons, sharing them with the world. I'm baaaaaack... Well, kind of... soon... I can't believe how much time has passed! I've written so much incomplete material, I sometimes just spend days reading m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES