All Comments on 'Darla's Games Day 12'

by Panthergirl

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wohooo!

That was really good. The best in fact. Keep going!

slaverowanslaverowanover 11 years ago
She's still blind...

Carrie needs to wake up and see Farin for who she is. Farin is actively assisting in the torture, she's keeping Carrie in this mess. Sure she has a crush on her but that's not love. It's obsession. Farin makes her lick the buttplug clean, sets her up to be gang raped, makes it so Carrie feels guilty when she harms herself, laughs at her and says she is just whining when she begs Farin to help her. And now Farin doesn't want the reasons for the abuse getting out because she knows Julie would kill her.

I wouldn't be surprised if Farin was the one who set Carrie up in the first place. Just wish Carrie would see it.

Can't wait for the next one xxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
NIce!

Great work keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Devious

Good Stuff.

I'm still holding out forlorn hope that carrie will get some payback, but ah wells... Good humiliation none the less.

Vlad2010Vlad2010over 11 years ago

Best story in the series. You must tell us who the mystery girl in the gimp suit is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Waiting for other shoe to drop.

Their has to be a another reason why Carrie was selected not buying the whole Farin thought she had tough strong will story with bet between Darla and Jill. It's like someone pissed in someone's cornflakes and tha'ts why the whole bet came about.

Goose7Goose7over 11 years ago
Carrie AND Farin

I actually like the fact that Carrie is with Farin, I'm rooting for them for some reason. However, I have the suspicion that they probably wont end up together; unfortunately, panthergirl will probably have Carrie end up with Julie...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
girl in the suit

i reckon the girl was sue who else would it bee . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
another great chapter

i'm so happy you're doing this story again.

Mc1sucksMc1sucksover 11 years ago
Love it!

Keep them coming. I love this story!

koala011860091koala011860091over 11 years ago
Awesome

Okay first off, I have to bow down in awe at your perverted creativeness. The "pencils as anal spreader" idea is fan-fucking-tastic. Definitely one of those things that makes me wish I had thought of it. I am dying to figure out who was the poor girl in the gimp suit. There's only a few options, but it's a fun bit of mystery. I also really like the image of Carrie having to do it to herself. In some ways that's meaner to her than getting it done by her "friends."

Spending the night at Julie's should be a real challenge too. It seems like Julie's going to find out soon. How will she react once she knows she's been buggering her best friend?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You are so AWESOME!

I love how you always revert back to the romance part of the story. It's just so sweet that Carrie and Farin are now officially together with Julie as the witness. I believe that they love each other but with Julie knowing,it makes everything a little more complicated. Also, it is good that you are showing Darla's (even if it's not so much) golden heart?!? Anyway, you are a fantastic writer. If you ever publish books like this, I would definitely buy them and have you sign it.

-Yankumix

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More!

When's the next chapter? Can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Seriously

I seriously fucking love this story (most especially this installment). I really, really hope Julie and Carrie get together. Keep up the badass plots!

lovercat2942lovercat2942about 11 years ago
Great chapter

Jessica, this chapter brings out your ability to create suspense situations, thus making this a real page-turning experience. Makes the reader want to come back for more. Glad you are bringing Julie and Carrie back together again, but then again, what happens when Julie finds out that Carrie was in the gimp suit the first 2 times? Next, Julie was starting a friendship with Rebecca; what is to happen with that once Julie and Carrie are back completely as friends? Next, why the substitution of gimp suit girls? Maybe the answer is in the next chapter? It appears that Darla is beginning to get a bit soft, that she really respects Carrie and wants to let her off the hook, thus the games to decrease time, however debasing in the moment they might be. And Farin--it must be difficult for her, loving Carrie as she does, to have to accept deep down that Carrie has to have these encounters with other girls as a part of the game. Farin is a good kid, the type of friend I treasure, but she needs to put her deep feelings on the back burner and realize why Carrie has to do what she does. Anyway, I look forward to reading the next chapter.

pilgrim2sybarispilgrim2sybarisabout 11 years ago
Better and better

Again, this is great stuff. The time away has served you well. The characters are developing wonderfully in these later installments. It's a rich story you've created. I'm looking forward to future chapters.

LupusDeiLupusDeiover 5 years ago
Gimp suit round robin

You need to write a story where every girl of that squad (Julie including) get their turn in the suit for the others, no holes bared. Worst of all, by the end of the round everyone is pretty much figured out what's going on; previous before last time the mask is already more ritual, and everyone knows who the last one will be. A revelation for her, but she can't get out of doing it anyway. Rebecca could be that last.

Well, just getting really cruel fantasies over this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

darla and jill dont undertand what love is and maybe the doesn't either

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPanthergirl@Panthergirl
1340 Followers
You can send any private feedback to jessicasubs@yahoo Making love to my demons, sharing them with the world. I'm baaaaaack... Well, kind of... soon... I can't believe how much time has passed! I've written so much incomplete material, I sometimes just spend days reading m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES