Date Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire's arousal was so elevated that her first orgasm came swiftly. Violent tremors wracked her body as she cried out sharply, clawing at the stranger's back, and straining for release. Her second orgasm built more slowly and had her almost sobbing with pleasure as the stranger relentlessly pounded into her with heavy, thudding strokes that caused the van to move rhythmically on its suspension.

"Harder! Harder!" Claire commanded. Her abductor called on his last reserves of strength and increased the speed and power of his thrusts. With one last cry, Claire clung to his powerful shoulders and was propelled over the edge into a sea of overwhelming sensation. With a guttural moan, he flooded her pussy with several powerful contractions.

****

Eventually Claire's rapist withdrew his dripping cock and rolled to one side. For several minutes they lay beside each other, neither moving. Finally, their breathing returned to normal.

"How long have you been planning this?" Claire asked.

"When did you know it was me?" Ryan asked, frowning, a hint of disappointment in his voice.

"The instant I smelled your aftershave. If I hadn't known it was you, there was no way we'd have left that parking lot. You did a pretty good job of disguising your voice but I still knew it was you. Later, of course, I recognized both of your weapons," she said with a wicked grin. "So when did you start planning this?"

"Weeks ago. Last summer you mentioned this fantasy and it seemed like it might be fun. By the way, that was one hell of an acting job on your part."

"Well, you can consider date night a resounding success. Now do me one more little favor," she said as she began to massage some life back into his cock.

"And what might that be?"

"Fuck me one more time and then take me to O'Malley's. I'm starving and I need a drink."

Without a word, Ryan rolled over on top of his wife and slowly eased his erection deeply inside her hot wet pussy.

*****

I encourage readers to vote and comment. Constructive thoughts, suggestions, and criticisms are always appreciated.

12