All Comments on 'Dating His Wife'

by swingerjoe

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

real life, real people thanks for sharing 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
* * * * *

More! Where is Part 3?

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyabout 10 years ago
A Very Believable Story

Concerning the previous anonymous comment, I think the premise of the story is very believable. The husband can no longer perform as the result of prostate surgery,so he arranges for his wife to be sexually satisfied by another man. How can you say that the premise is not believable? Have you ever had prostate cancer or surgery? Have you ever been on a swinger website? The woman takes charge and decides to have unprotected sex. The risk of transmitting an STD is reduced because neither the woman nor the man have had sex (other than the woman with her husband) for almost a year. The risk of the woman getting pregnant is also not likely because the man had a vasectomy. I guess the question comes down to whether the people are telling the truth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A beautiful loving wives story

Love wins out for this couple. Not the self-seeking love which wants everything only for himself, but true love which seeks the best for the object of their love.

A nice story, though I'd like to see this developed into a longer, maybe more descriptive story. It was over too quickly! : )

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great Story ...

Though it didn't happen exactly like that ... But pretty close! :-).

... Matt ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
'I don't want to feel inferior'

Lol. Sorry mate. The second you've let another man have your woman you are already as pathetic as a male could be...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Why

Why do they have this stuff posted in loving wife.There should be a wimp loving tag

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
love

unless you love a woman enough to give them joy you cannot condemn a man for a selfless act such as this story shows. Under the circumstances presented I would do it in a heart beat as I truly love my wife.

foolscapfoolscapabout 8 years ago
@Anonymous Absolute Bunk.....

is the converse true? Does the wife who takes advantage of that sophistry truly love her husband. If it is only sex, why is it so important to do it?

Do the goldtone chains turn your neck green? Where do you get those double knit fashions?

Of course everyone is free to do what they want and if it makes you feel better to spout that vacuous pap, have at it. Most of that stuff comes from an era where responsibility and consequences didn't exist. Most of its practitioners have moved on.

But please don't piss on our legs and tell us it's raining.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Dear foolscap

Sex isn't important, compared to many things in life. But it is fun and exciting (if you do it right), and it can provide an incredible release from the day-to-day stress and monotony of life. So why not? What's so important about sex that scares you so? What are you afraid of? It seems that your opinions (as stated on many stories here) are reflective of your insecurity.

Is sex so frightening that we shouldn't even fantasize about it? Isn't that why we're all here? Why are YOU here, foolscap? If it's to read flowery romantic tales of loving and devoted spouses, you're in the wrong section. (That would be Romance.) If you're here to read stories about rape, murder, divorce, and revenge, try the Non-Erotic section. I would never think of heading to the Gay Male section to lecture their readers about the sins of homosexuality and AIDS. Why do so many assclowns come to this section to lecture us about infidelity and STD's?

foolscapfoolscapabout 8 years ago
@Anonymous Sex is Easy. Commitment is hard.

You obviously know nothing but the "fun" stuff. If that's what you want, fine. But from my personal experience, I wouldn't give up a monogamous committed relationship for a roll in the hay for "fun".

Are you the one who is afraid? I would suggest so.

Please don't post the tired old trope that invariably gets tossed around in here by those who don't want to work at relationship. There is nothing but anecdotal "evidence" about open marriage or swinging or whatever improving and strengthening relationships. Sad rationalizations really.

Do your thing, certainly, but don't try to pawn it off as love.

foolscapfoolscapabout 8 years ago
Why am I here?

I like sex, and I like stories about sex but not betrayal, humiliation, masochism, deceit, rape, scat play, water play, gay and lesbian sex. Every once in awhile there is a story about sex between committed couples that aren't so weak so as to have others take part.

What I really don't like is sophistry, which is what you posted in the first post. Have a lovely day. May you could learn to sign your name soon and take some responsibility even in a small way for your contribution.

You could respond to me by my handle so the message got through. Which anonymous are you?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
@ foolscap

You apparently know nothing about commitment. When one partner not only gives consent, but encouragement, to another partner to do something -- anything -- how is it breaking any commitment if that partner does it? If doing that thing -- whatever it is -- makes the other partner happy, isn't that what love and commitment is all about?

You're simply hung up it because it's sex. There was no humiliation or betrayal in this story. This story had none of the elements that you claim to despise. In fact, true love and fidelity won in the end. I can only guess that you didn't read the story. Pity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
choices

Some guy likes to watch other guys screw wife and she likes to screw other guys that is their choice. Would not be mine and there could be bad consequences regarding marriage but is their marriage.

One spouse cheats on the other is completely different. No matter any new age rationale, SUCH ACTION IS REPREHENSIBLE BETRAYAL. In such situations, sex is not just sex. Cheating sex is intentional humiliation and demonstrates complete lack of love and respect.

If cheaters really believed that they weren't doing anything wrong, no one would be hurt, and their marriages would be strengthened, they would announce their affair to the universe, would take out ads, would tell all their friends, family and children.

They would want to share this wonderful news with the world so everyone could benefit from their great relationship.

ChuckEPooChuckEPooover 6 years ago
Don't stop there

If I ever read a story that should continue it's this one. Of course he's going to fall in love. As she with him. He's humble not boisterous. He's caring to a fault. Worry about hubby alone? Matt is confident her won't lose her but he already did... at least a piece of her.

What I can't figure out on this site are the gang of haters that troll anyone that writes about anything outside conventional monogamous marriage. This is an erotic site for peats sake.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Oh for Peats' sake!

As someone blessed with a dyslexic father Peat was the name he wrote on the birth certificate. Ever since then moronic anons have been taking unwarranted liberties. This shit has to stop now please!

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 5 years ago
*****

Just being curious; I wonder how those who object to the actions of the characters in this story would handle the situation if they found themselves completely unable to perform yet loving their wife of say 30 years. Do they leave their family, enabling the wife to find a new love in accordance with "accepted" norms? Do they expect the wife to live a sexually frustrated life until natural death takes one of them? Or do they work out a compromise along the lines suggested by Joe's story?

This is a situation faced by thousands of our neighbors, so maybe one of you who has all the answers could lead the rest of us on the right path.

BTW Good Job, Joe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sorry

but as long it was only sex, I could understand and accept the motives of the married couple.

But as soon as they talked about going out on dates, it's not only sex it's more, it's a relationship. and that's the dangerous way down for the husband to be left by his wife.

Sorry for writing as anonymous, but I try to get a validation email for my account from literotica for 5 months, but I didn't get any response yet, neither from the support-site nor email.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So glad I found chapter 2 of this story! I will be searching for chapter 3 next. Don’t listen to all the naysayers! Some couples have made polyamory work and that seems to be where this relationship is headed. Laura’s past boyfriends have shown that she doesn’t leave her husband for her boyfriend. May not be true of everyone but polyamory does exist in the real world. Would like them to both get tested for all STDs. Jake could show a sperm free test. As for the money shot, could Matt be in the room and watch Jake’s penis twitch as he unloads his come into Laura? Or just see the cream pie after Jake pulls out? But hey, it’s your fantasy/story. Let it play out as you wish! Hoping to find chapter 3! Would love to see it as a porn movie!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excerpt from the story.

Quote:

Just then, Laura entered the room. She wore a tiny tank top and a short skirt. Her long, blonde hair was perfectly cleaned and brushed, and she wore her usual bright smile, which displayed her brilliantly white teeth. As she approached the bar, Jake inhaled her sweet scent.

"What's this I hear about cleaning cum out of my pussy?" she said with a dirty grin.

"Oh, nothing," Matt said. "Are we ready to go?"

End quote.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userswingerjoe@swingerjoe
1326 Followers
Update, 4/23/19 Every once in a while, I forget why I don't write here as often anymore. Then I submit a story and remember, "Oh, yeah! That's why!" This site, and especially the Loving Wives category, used to be a great deal of fun. But then some spammer began leaving anonym...