All Comments on 'Daughter Meets Mom's Black Lover Ch. 03'

by wantwhitewomen

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
cum again and again

use the name MARY in your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Oh Yeah

Let the boyz knock these two up. Let Louise fulfill her destiny as a black cum slut along with her whore mother. Louise can get on welfare and keep the men up with the little pickininny's milk money. Ida's hubby can keep her pickininnys up. She should be able to shell out four or five more little brown bastards before she goes into menopause and Louise could do about a dozen more. All big thick lipped ugly little motherfuckers. Think how much dope Louise's welfare check could buy for Rufus and Jerome. This is hot.

I'm very surprised that there hasn't been a pregnancy involved in this story yet. If indeed the author is black, it is very traditional for a black to want to knock up the white women and let the kids either be supported by a white wimphub or the welfare system. It is the black's nature to want to impregnate the white woman. I have never really seen a black woman I'd even consider fucking. Most are big, ugly stinking motherfuckers that smell like a load of spoiled Tuna or shrimp. You really can't blame a black man for wanting a white female after watching the "Jerry Springer" show.

If the ladies don't want to keep the babies, they could sell them on the black market for fat baptist women to adopt or raise the girls up to about 12 or 13 and sell them to a Mexican whore house pimp.

The possibilities are endless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
results

let them both have aids babies

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Masterful!!!!

Thank you, thank you. Please keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
English Language

The story has great potential (obviously missed by those giving the pathetic racist remarks) but you need a proof reader to correct your typos, spelling and grammatical errors to make it a more interesting read. Well done though - the story line is good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great so far

Good story. Hope he will soon be breeding the two women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
niggers

allfucking women should be treated like the whores they are thats all they are born for to be pimped out by guys and just fucked i mean once u hit 10 u should be fucked there and then by there dad or borther and have there family watcvh to show how they love it and were born for it i think ida knew that

gardenguy314159gardenguy314159almost 5 years ago
Racial Stories

I don't like blacks doing white women. It reminds me of crappy porn. Blacks with black women are usually hot, because I like black women. The anal stuff is a turnoff, especially with his fictional big cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
GARBAGE

ONE STAR

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous