All Comments on 'Daughter's Love'

by sammican1

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

pls go on with the story but dont make it crude keep it along the style you have going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Bah. Keep your photos.

The father and husband is an adulterer and a superficial jackass. I don't care how hard you work out or what gimmick you try, but large breasts will sag. And as you get older, you will get wrinkles.

There was nothing interesting in this story and I don't care how "hot" the daughter is, someday, her boobs will sag, she will have wrinkles and then what? Love is accepting someone where they are at, not where you want them to be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More please

Awesome story with good length & plenty potential, please keep up with more. thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great build.

You've got a great style and the tension is building nicely. Keep on going!

camo1980camo1980over 11 years ago

Wow please don't leave it there. I have too know how all that build up turns out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Maybe ....

I really don't care where the story goes from here because with an ass like she has I would follow her around the world like a Puppy Dog with his tail between his legs.!*

One night with her and she could have everything I have and I would die a happy man.*

Very good story ~~ just like all the rest of her stories ~~ and yes she got another "5" from me on this one also.*

JAG

sargedog1sargedog1over 11 years ago
mixed

Well I spent a great amount of time reading this piece. It was definitely different from the norm of the perspective of the story tellers continually changing. Told somewhat like an interview or conversation with the characters. Not sure it worked; for one thing the story is too verbose and leaves nothing to the imagination of the reader in order to engage them. The idea of altered perspective is not a new one and I think it did not work so well because you were changing so fast. This reminded me of the movie blame it on Rio which was a good movie because the time frame was shorter. I do like some of the fleshing out of the characters but yet somewhat over the top.

As to your pondering of finish or let the reader assume, I think it's an incomplete work without the conclusion. Perhaps the daughter is disappointed because he's a quickie and no for play or any other skills. Perhaps she decides to teach him to be a passionate lover with skills. Which leads him to wonder were she got those skills to teach him? Perhaps mom decides to drop in, lots of wide open territory here. I do love one thing which I don't find in many stories which most writers of this type of material don't get or bother to address.

You did which was the contemplation of the future affect of the tryst for which his brute lust was clouding his judgment, yet as a wiser person would think of what then. Do I dump my wife? in this case the scenario would not go because he's wealthy and there has been plenty of admittance to playing the field and keeping the sex as just sex. Which again Mom might not care if perhaps a young stud (the pantry stocker perhaps) was to romance or blindly pump which ever her, which opens the chance for a foursome, perhaps jealousy. Maybe Sammi slips madly in love and goes for the stud rejuvenating the parents relationship.

Keep the Photos though, unless Sammi is in them or out of them.

sargedog1@yahoo

peebudypeebudyover 11 years ago
very different

i liked the incentives offered to the readers in the intro for voting and/or commenting on the story.

i gave it 5 stars for the great build up and the courage to forego the obligatory "tab A and slot B" logistics of the eventual coupling.

i also liked the double narrative telling the story from each character's perspective.

well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
omfg!!!!!!!!!!!

THE HOTTEST story I have read for THE longest time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE...CONTINUE.

I do have to thank you for letting me be party to one of the most erotic picture painting fantasy I think I have Ever read. You have taken my imagination to such succulent places. I have explored this story, in my mind, in so many ways as I read it.

Nickinoo

justdoit4ujustdoit4uover 11 years ago
Descriptive and Alluring

The only concern is during the 3rd party dialogue. A line of asterisks before and after 3rd party dialogue or a different font or italicize are helpful. Regarding the story itself, there is positive give and take between the two of them. Looking forward to the next chapter.

KAIJFKAIJFover 11 years ago
That's so exciting...

I really enjoyed the story as I have always enjoyed 'the thrill of the chase'. I got to feel what both characters were feeling. Thank you so much. As to the comment about spending a long time reading it? 30 minutes? Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
"Once more upon the breech dear friends .....once more"

"Then block this pass up......."

I think her father should block her passage up, perhaps both passages, as she seems so willing.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
I like & yet abhor the tenderness !

I get it . They're two sweet kindred souls who don't want to hurt each other. Nice. Frankly too much so, they're both bottoms waiting for the other to top. The business part added to the background . I like it the father is struggling a bit. I like it more the daughter goes to his side at this time.

A lot of things to compliment here, just a few to quibble about. More humor insertion as well in tandem with the frottage the two characters are engaged in. A wink & nod between two pairs of eyes, as wanton fingers clamber to dark, warm crevices. If you can make a pretty girl laugh , why you're halfway home.

Though its not an absolute guarantee - disfiguring facial accidents, halitosis , or a propensity for daily cheapness will get your passport to her panties revoked in a quick hurry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Carelessly written, poorly punctuated and cliche-ridden. At least read through your story before submitting it!

mopar8818mopar8818over 11 years ago
just awesome

amazing story and great build up. I can not wait to read chapter two. the whole build up had me sitting on the edge of my seat tosee what happened next. your description of the characters had me picturing them in my mind and could not have been done better.

ohh_so_curiousohh_so_curiousover 11 years ago

Was wondering why some people have to be so harsh on their comments? Especially when they don't even have the balls to log in but use anonymous. Whether a story is well written or needs TLC I think anyone who takes the time to write and then post a story anywhere should get a thumbs up for the effort!

london_james2010london_james2010over 11 years ago
I never read incest stories.

But I read this and putting any moral and taboo issues to one side it was simply one of the most erotic 'will they/won't they' tales I have ever read.

Sammi, I loved the characterisation, the plot, the slow build up, the attention to detail (it's lovely knowing what colour panties you wear!) and of course the way you describe feelings as well as actions.

Please ignore the cretins who criticise without leaving their name and right this minute get on with writing the next part, I am seriously in need of another fix of incest!

SirCarlSirCarlover 11 years ago
Loved it!

Well written and presented. Congrats!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bad ending

Left the best part unfinished

gregsallen1968gregsallen196811 months ago

Older post but I'm new, so good to let you know it is a talented submission. Reminds me of Tarantino in firm

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous