Daughter's Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sammican1
sammican1
663 Followers

I couldn't help smiling. "You just don't know how pleased I am" I croaked as she slid her arm slid further round my waist and mine slid down her back the feel of her bare skin enthralling my hand.

I have no idea how it happened, but suddenly I was pulling Sammi on her back and she was pulling me by the waist. I have even less idea how out of the blue our bodies were pressed together and I was cuddling my daughter to me. But it was not the cuddle of a father and daughter for somehow her body had turned so that we were facing each other so that her breasts were squashed against my chest and our bodies were touching from our faces to our toes. What particularly made it far from being a father and daughter cuddle was that her stomach was firmly squashed against an object that few daughters ever experienced, felt or were pressed against, their father's stunningly erect cock.

Sammi

I felt exhilarated when we both saw at the same time that you had an erection. It excited me, but understandably embarrassed you. I didn't really know what to think or do. What registered with me, however was that if you had got hard sitting opposite me as we ate and drank then you must want me, that sex between us was now on and that at last the 'game' was over and that we would make love. But we still had to forge an agreement, accept what I felt was inevitable and make a sexual contract.

As you applied a little pressure on my back that I took to mean you wanted me closer I did what came totally naturally to me. I did what I had done many times in clubs, occasionally in a house and a couple of times in a bedroom, I pressed myself against an erection. And as I did that and recognised that I had done a similar thing several times before and knew that many girls had done the same thing many, many times it hit me hard that not many had done exactly what I was doing. And that was grinding their pubic mound against their father's hard on.

As I did that so he put his arms right round me and pulled me even more firmly against him. I slipped mine round his waist. Putting the fact that I was squashed against his erect cock and forgetting the enormity of the sexual connotations of this it felt lovely simply being cuddle by my father.

"Oh Sammi" he breathed into my hair.

James

Up to a point the message was clear. Sammi was up for something, but for what? How far was she prepared to go I was thinking as I revelled in my daughter's breasts against my chest and even more so her stomach grinding against my cock that I had managed to fiddle out of the restricting confines of my underpants?

"Oh dad" she sighed back at me as we performed the marvellously stimulating dry fuck that soon to be lovers perform, but still I wasn't sure if we were in that category.

"I'm sorry love, I just can't help myself, I couldn't stop myself" I heard the wine making me say with far more confidence than I felt.

Her reply sang in my ears.

"Then don't, I don't want you to stop."

It was then that I kissed her.

Sammi

I was looking into my father's eyes as I told him that I didn't want him to stop. I was amazed that I had had the confidence to say that. I was just as amazed at how easy it had been to say it. All the sodding about, torment and wondering of the last few months vanished in those few words. I thanked the heavens for red wine.

I really didn't want him to stop and I was overjoyed when I saw the look in his eyes and the slight turning of the head, the movement forward and the mouth opening that are indications that a man is about to kiss the woman in his arms. I parted my lips and closed my eyes as I felt dad's lips brush against mine. He was gentle and slow and paid due attention firstly to my top then my lower lips by softly sucking on them in turn before engulfing both at the same time. He kissed me with a combination of licking his tongue round my lips and inside my mouth, grinding his against mine and sucking on my lips and tongue. I had never been kissed like that before. None of the twenty or so guys I have kissed and the three who have fucked me had kissed me in that way. This was something different, it was so out of my lovemaking league and so wonderful that I realised just how inexperienced I was and how experienced he was. I just knew that he would be a great lover.

Dad's hands were roaming up and down my back, frustratingly but I guess properly stopping at my waist. My arms were round his neck causing a firmer contact between my tits and his chest and enabling me to run my fingers through his hair.

"Sammi I think we should go inside don't you?" Brought me back to my senses a little.

"Yes dad I guess we should" I replied as with his arm round my shoulders and my head resting on his chest we walked across the patio to what I knew would be a new world for my father and me.

Author's note;

Yes there is no closure, ending or finish, or is there? Maybe that's how it should be. Possibly we should leave it there. That's up to you to decide. Do you want to leave it with James and Sammi going inside or do you want to read about what happened when they were in there? Should that be left to your imagination or should I describe in graphic detail how James fucked his daughter? Should we leave them to their new world or should we look at what happens next?

Tell me what you want the email is on the bio page.

sammican1
sammican1
663 Followers