All Comments on 'Daughters - Susan Ch. 01'

by Lisa Summers

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Lisa SummersLisa Summersabout 14 years agoAuthor
Behind the Story

I think that Susan found that there was more to her threesome than either she or Joe expected - but she has NO idea.... The conclusion (Chapter 2) will be posted in the next few days. I hope that you enjoy the many, varied stories in the "Daughters of the American Evolution" series!! Please look for them - since they may be posted in more than just the lesbian story section, you can always find them listed on my author's site here at Literotica. Oh, by the way, parts of Susan's character, and Sandy's too, (the VERY NICE parts - I think there are some nasty parts, and that ain't Jessi) were inspired by a very lovely lady named Jessica, for whom I wish ALL the happiness in the world!! Kisses, Jessi!!

SeductionLoverSeductionLoverabout 14 years ago
Very Nice

Looking forward to the conclusion.

Esperanza_HidalgoEsperanza_Hidalgoabout 14 years ago
Gawd

You are amazing, you know that? Such creativity in story line. I wish I could do that and wanted to kick yer shin out of jealousy. I also enjoyed the crisp dialogue and pacing thoroughly. Enjoyed reading this Lisa, and look forward to the next installment. My wife and I read it together, and had a nice little roll in the hay after we finished reading it. Uhm, thanks for the orgasms! Keep it up gal, you turned us on like a couple of minxes. Damn, gonna havta get new batteries.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Lovely Story

I will be looking forward to the next chapter of lesbian love between Susan and Sandy. Their first meeting was one of such passion and tenderness for each other. To bad for Joe, but then as the old saying goes, 'All good things come to an end'. RCG

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Loved it

I'm sorry I can only rate this a 5.

dgowredgowreabout 11 years ago

Wow! What do I say? Such a beautiful story and so beautifully written. Now excuse me while I go and read Chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Well Written

I Love The Setup The Story Evolved Very Good .Thanks

linda1234linda1234over 9 years ago
Even better

I last read this story years ago, and loved it then. I loved it even more this time. I think it's the best story I've ever read.

Randee2058Randee2058about 7 years ago
True l

Like the first 4 chapters this one was true to it's predecessors. Keep up with the quality work.

5🌟's

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i keep coming back to this story even after all these years... love the whole bride and groom on their honeymoon dynamics! i wish there was more to this series! Espically cuckolding the husband parts, something really exciting about it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous