Daughter's Visit Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
f1racer22
f1racer22
164 Followers

"I like it. It's a very nice color," she replied taking only a glance at the jewelry in my hand.

I wasn't going to be around the bush here.

"Mom, earlier you mentioned the name Dylan. You said he was one reason why you have that wonderful glow to you. Is this a guy you are seriously interested in?"

"Do you want that bracelet?" she said just as she grabbed it out of my hand. "Let's pay for this stuff and then I will tell you about him more in private." She said as she pulled out her wallet to pay for both our purchases.

"Mom, you don't have to do that," I said quickly pulling out my own wallet.

"Nonsense, call it a gift toward your big date tomorrow night," Mom said and proceeded to pay and get us out of there.

She walked me down to a bench where we sat; she paused and in the silence brushed back her bangs. I could tell she was nervous.

"Okay, let me just get this out," Mom proceeded, looking right at me. "I met Dylan on the flight out to Palm Springs. He sat next to me on the plane and we started talking when he teased me about the Cosmo magazine I was reading. I told him there was an article about women having multiple orgasms. Dylan didn't believe it was possible for women to have multiple orgasms. I told him he wasn't sleeping with the right women then. Let's just say that spurred a spirited chat for the entire flight out there. I really enjoyed talking to him and I suppose he enjoyed talking to me for after we landed he offered to drive me to the hotel. From there he asked me to dinner and well afterwards I asked him up to my room for a night cap."

"That is very bold of you mom," I was honestly surprised.

"Your mother has whole sense of confidence dear," she patted my leg. "Once I had him up to my room I knew he wasn't going to be leaving after one drink. When we went out onto the balcony to have our drink was when we started hooking up. He took off my dress we played a little and then headed back inside where I showed him that women can indeed have multiple orgasms. I think we fucked four times before we fell asleep."

"Sounds like you had a good time. So I suppose he must be good in bed, with that many times."

"He was good, but needed a little coaching. He does have a good size cock on him, something about seven inches long and pretty thick. He seemed little shy at first and so I controlled things. I didn't have a problem with that put I would like for him to control things more the next time."

I grinned, first thinking of what this guy and my must have been like in bed. I also agreed with her about men.

"I know what you mean, Mom. I would love for man to control me in bed, but I also love being in control at times. I am a bit jealous that your new guy has a nice cock. I haven't had any nice ones lately," I was all too honest as I felt the emptiness.

"He definitely did the job that night. I even let him fuck me up the ass. Well it was more like I told him I wanted him to finish the night that way." My mother said with the cutest grin on her face and gleam in her eye.

"Wow Mom!" was all I could say.

"I like him a lot and I think he likes me. We've talked and texted a lot since we got back. And I'm looking forward to my date with him tomorrow night. I want to get to know him as a person, as I think there could be something there with him. It also doesn't hurt he really likes to satisfy my needs in the bed." she said and stood, "Time to go find some lingerie."

Mom took my hand and we walked together and of all the chain lingerie stores I'd been in, this one was the opposite it was a boutique store that was impressive just from the front door.

"Wow, love it already, mom," I said as we walked on in, then stopped her and looked into her eyes. "I'm glad you have someone you feel you have a real connection with. I hope you have good time on your date. I hope I can have a good time with Aaron tomorrow night, too."

We started to look around the lingerie store. I figured I could get myself something for tomorrow night as I knew if Aaron would charm his way into my pants I wanted to be at my sexiest. Based on his looks from earlier this morning, I had a good feeling that my clothes would be coming off.

"I'm sure you'll have a great time with him, sweetie. He really is good guy and I think you guys will find you have something in common," she said and there was that grin again.

I moved on to a table that had separate bras and panties spread out over it. I didn't see anything that jumped out at me so I moved onto another display. This display did catch my eye as the manikin had on a red bra with a white over lay of lace. There was also a matching thong that hung sexily on the female manikin's hips. I looked on the table next to it and found the thong in my size but I couldn't find the bra in my 34C.

As if on cue and obviously from experience, a sales person, a rather attractive woman moved over towards.

"May I help you with anything?" the woman asked in a rather deep sultry voice. It gave me a warm shiver.

"Yes, please, do you have this bra in a 34C?" I asked her as I pointed to the bra on the manikin.

"No I'm very sorry, we don't. What I have one the table is all that we have left. I do have that same style bra in a different color however. The maker of line of lingerie offers this set in several different colors and patterns." She said, I swear giving me the once over, not too subtly lingering her gaze on my chest.

"Uh, I would like to see this bra in those other colors and patterns then. I do like the style of the bra and I think it will look great on me." I said taking my own glance at this woman while noticing my mom had moved on to other displays toward the back of the store.

"I agree. I do believe this bra would look great on you. You look like you are well blessed up top," the woman said as she made no bones about staying right at my tits now. The thought of her sizing up my girls was starting to turn me on. When she turned I followed her cute tight ass to another table where she showed me the bra in my size but I wasn't crazy about the color options she showed me. Then one bra did catch my eye as well as make my nipples tingle. It was a satin version with lace edging at the top of the cups. The sexiest part though was the small opening in each of those cups. It was a vertical slit about an inch long and was edged with the same lace that was on the edge of the cups. I took the garment from her hands and stared at it even closer. That tingle became stronger and even made its way down to an even more intimate part of me.

"That bra is one of our most popular styles we sell. I have a lot of women that come back to buy more colors once they've worn the first one. The cups are lightly padded to give you a little lift," she reached out and fingered the bra pushing her fingers into the cups right in front of my face. "And as many of the women have found your nipples, when let's just say they become distended, stick out through these narrow openings. The designer used to make the same bra without the opening and many women complained that their nipples were always erect. The designer added the opening and that alone I believe has it our most popular bra. Let me find you size."

The woman turned and bent over the low table to search. As she did I got a good look at that nice tight ass of hers. I was caught still looking when she whirled up and back around with bra in hand.

She smiled broadly. "Here you go."

"Oh, well, yes, but I am interested to see just how my girls look in this thing." I said back to the woman trying to get a rise out of her with the much less than subtle tone of my voice and heated look in my eyes.

She just looked at me and paused to lick lips. "This bra does come in a set as you saw and you have a couple of different options for the panties. There is boy short style with lacy ruffles, a satin thong, a lace and satin crotch-less thong and also a lace g-string with pearls." The woman said to me as she waved her hand over the table to her left.

"I am very intrigued by the lace g-string," I said to her as I picked it up. "But I don't know if I could wear it out anywhere. I think I would get too excited with those pearls." I looked at the woman to see her reaction to my admission. She was good, and I barely saw her eyebrows rise. But she didn't look away. "But I think I will go with the lace and satin crotch-less thong and the lace g-string." I said as I grabbed both of them in a small.

As I did I saw my mom make her way back to the same table and she began fingering through the bras and thongs.

"We also have a garter belt and thigh high stocking to complete the set," I heard that sultry of the woman and looked back to see her giving me a look to go with the sexy voice. She was really working this sale. It wasn't difficult to sell me as this stuff was so and I had already been primed with thoughts of Aaron, those thoughts just got even naughtier thinking about him seeing me in these very skimpy and sexy garments.

"I will take the garter belt and stockings as well. I think this outfit will look great on me."

"Whoever sees you in this outfit will be a very lucky person," the woman responded as she searched out the items to complete the set and handed them to me.

"Thank you," I said smiling to this most helpful and more than attractive woman, a woman that was very good at her job.

"My pleasure," she said and for some reason I really think it was, in more ways than just a sale. "And please, if you need anything else just ask. My name is Mary by the way."

"Hi Mary, thank you I will and by the way I'm Alexis."

We shared smiles before I started making my way over to the fitting room. My mom was still looking at the same styles on the table. She had a similar bra in her hand just a different color.

"Mom, I'm going to try a couple things on, be right back." I called to her.

She just nodded and kept sifting through the lingerie.

As soon as I got into the fitting room I hung up the items on one hook and put my purse down on the bench. My top was off quickly and my jeans were down soon after. I looked at myself in the mirror admiring my breasts and my abs. I was still a looker I thought, and hopefully I would be for many years to come if my mother was any example. I reached behind me and unhooked my bra before slipping my shoulders from the straps and allowing the bra to fall to the bench. I looking down at my girls and found my pink nipples were hard. I was more than slightly aroused. I could feel moisture having built between my pussy lips, too. I slipped off my thong and used it to wipe down there before grabbing the lace g-string to slide it up my legs. As I got them to my hips I heard the door to the fitting room next to mine open and close. Someone hung up hangers on their hook. I smiled knowing it was my mother in trying on some similar lingerie. I looked back at myself in the mirror to see how the g-string looked on my. The thin piece of fabric just barely covered my pubic mound and the strings went out and around my hips before sinking between my smooth ass cheeks. I couldn't help but wink at my hot self before I grabbed the garter belt and slipped it up my legs and over my hips, too. I wasn't planning on taking the stockings out of the packaging and putting them on. That was too much work just for the fitting room. I then grabbed the bra and put my arms through the straps before sliding them up to my shoulders and settling my breasts into the cups. I then reached behind me and hooked the clasp together. I adjusted my breasts in the cups and made sure my nipples were poking out of the little openings of the cups. Just then I heard a knock on the door.

"Is everything okay in there? Do you need help with anything?" I heard Mary's distinctive voice.

"No, I mean yes, I'm okay. I'll be right out," I said to her as I slipped my feet back into my heels before opening the door and walking out.

Mary's eyes widened as I walked by her to the several mirrors at the end of the walkway and was able to see myself from several revealing angles. The outfit looked so great on me and I felt even sexier in it than when I first put it on. I could feel still more moisture building between my lips again and I even caught a whiff of my own natural aroma.

"That outfit looks very nice on you. The g-string looks especially sexy," Mary said with a much more breathy tone than before. I turned around to face her. She was standing over by the other fitting room where my mom was and she asked, "How does everything feel?"

"The bra and g-string fit well," I said, and if it was me being that more turned on or not, I saw just how attractive this woman really was as she stared hard at me. She had short brown hair that came down just past her ears. She was probably about 5'6" and very petite in size. I did notice the swell of her small breasts through her dark color blouse. Her skirt stopped just above her knees and her legs were encased in black stockings.

I felt my nipples get harder than they already were as she started to walk toward me.

"Let's see if this bra is really the right size for you," with that said her hands came up to the cups. Her warm palms moved over and under my breasts until suddenly I felt her fingertips slip into the slits in the cups. Her fingers were smooth and felt electric against my nipples. She then moved her fingers deeper into the cups until she maneuvered each nipple to extend out through the small openings. "There, I think that should make it feel much more comfortable."

I couldn't believe she had just done that. I couldn't believe I had held my breath the entire time she had touched me. But I exhaled sharply and took in a huge breath as her hand left my bosom and she took a step back.

"The bra fits you well and you fill out the cups nicely. You have very lovely breasts. They are very firm and perky." She stared down at the bra and my tits were I knew fully aroused nipples were poking though and staring right back at her.

I was really aroused at this point and could feel my fluids leaking liberally from my sex lips. I also knew this woman had to smell how aroused I was. When I glanced down I saw her nipples very obviously poking out against the thin fabric of her blouse. It was right then I decided I had to see how far I could take this situation with Mary.

"Thank you very much," I said to her as I looked directly at her sexy chest, licked my lips then looked back up into her eyes. "While I'm back here, could I try that lace bra that you have hanging over there?" I pointed to the white and red bra that was hanging on the wall just outside of the fitting room area.

"Sure let me go grab your size," she said and before turning to leave got a good look at my erect nipples.

*****

I walked into a fitting room next to where my daughter Alexis went. I had picked up a black satin and lace balconet bra with a matching crotchless thong. The outfit also came with a garter belt and stockings. Once I closed the door I quickly undressed and placed my clothes on the chair in the corner. The fitting room was of a good size. I normally hated fitting rooms as they barely had room to turnaround in let alone try on an outfit. I removed my bra and my thong and then took the crotchless thong and slipped it up my legs and over my ass before it settled on my hips. I adjusted the edge of the panties so that my pink pussy lips stuck out from the opening as they should. Damn if they, the thong and my pussy look so erotic. I then grabbed the bra and quickly slipped it on my shoulders before reaching back to close the clasp and adjusted my breasts in the cups. The edge of the lace trim cups just barely covered my areolas. My nipples certainly loved the feeling of the soft fabric as they became erect. As I looked at myself in the mirror I thought I looked really hot in this outfit and was sure Dylan would love it, too. I couldn't wait for him to see me in it.

Just then I heard the door to the fitting room next to mine open. I could hear Alexis and the saleswoman talking outside; at least I could hear the voices but not the words. So, being the nosy Mom I would never admit to, I opened my fitting room just enough to stick my nose and ear out. I could hear a bit more clearly now and could I ever see more now. The woman's hands were on my daughter's breasts. They were actually on the bra that encased full breasts. Any other time I would have just assumed she was helping her fit the bra for size, but from the way she palmed those tits I knew there was much more going on.

I don't know why, but watching this woman feel up my daughter was turning me on. I couldn't see Alexis because the frisky saleslady was blocking my view. My daughter said something about a lace bra and the next thing I know the other woman walked back out into the store. I got my first look at Alexis in her sexy outfit.

Wow, she looked fantastic!

I couldn't believe what a beautiful woman my daughter had developed into. Her body had hardly an ounce of fat on it, her legs long and toned, her abs flat with a perfect definition to them. As my eyes moved up her body I saw her breasts which looked so full and perky. She had to be a cup size bigger than me. I knew Aaron would enjoy her body if she let him undress her and from the talk in the car earlier I knew she was already hot for him. Could I blame her? I had been hot all over him for the last few months.

I decided to come out of the fitting room to get a better look at my daughter. I walked out into the open area.

"Wow Alexis, you look great in that outfit," I said to her as I looked her up and down.

"Thanks Mom, your outfit looks great on you. I like the bra and how it is low cut, makes you breasts extra sexy looking," she smiled as she looked at me down there.

*****

My eyes went right to my mom as soon as she stepped out of her fitting room. She looked so hot in the outfit she was trying on. The bra was really low cut and I could see the tops of her areolas, hers looked like they must have been just as circular as mine and just the same color, hmm, mother like daughter!

Then I almost gasped as I looked closer, her nipples were had and poking through the material of the cups! Oh my gosh, my mother was turned on standing right in front of me!

I tried to deflect that thought by trying to focus back on me. "So you like the outfit I chose?" I asked her as my eyes traveled down her body.

Damn! Her thong, not only did it look hot in its own right, but when her pink sex lips peeking out through a slit in them I almost died right then and there. I couldn't deny she looked very sexy and I hoped that I looked that good when I got to her age, but still...

"Yes I do, very much, it suits your body very well," Mom said through the fog of my confusion. But when I looked up I saw she was looking right down at my own hard nipples poking through the small openings in my bra.

Just then Mary came back with the white and red lace bra that I asked her about and immediately looked at my mom. "Oh miss, that outfit looks great on you. And if you give me just a couple of minutes I will be in to check it out the fit on you, too. Just let me help your daughter with this bra."

"No problem. I will wait for you in the fitting room," my mom said to me as her glance lingered on me or rather my chest.

I walked back into the fitting room but left the door open with my back to the door and facing the mirror. I stepped out of my heels and pushed them aside. I could see the door close in the reflection and Mary was standing behind me.

"Now let's take this bra off and try on this other one," the lovely woman said in that sexy voice as I felt her fingers work the clasp to loosen it. Her fingers moved up and deftly slipped the straps off of my shoulders before reaching around me and pulling the cups away from my very much tingling breasts. As the bra fell off I felt the cool air envelope them both. But I had not time to even shiver as Mary's hands slid down to my hips. I saw her looking at me over my shoulder in the mirror. We made heated eye contact and held it for a few seconds. It was probably more than a few seconds but it felt like a couple of minutes. She read my eyes and took that as the okay for her to move her hands back up my sides. Soon those soft, warm hands were on the side of each tit and seconds later completely covered my breasts and even my fully extended nipples.

f1racer22
f1racer22
164 Followers