Daughter's Visit Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
f1racer22
f1racer22
164 Followers

"Cassandra, I don't squirt often so you did something right down there. I would love to see you again so we could spend more time to get to know each other." Mary said as she grabbed her bra.

"I would like that very much." I said to her as I picked up my purse and pulled out a business card of mine. "Here is my card, call me sometime and we can get together to try on some of these sexy items you have or just to roll around naked." I said as I leaned in to give her a kiss.

Mary dressed quickly and made sure she was presentable before slipping out the door. I finished getting dressed and grabbed the pieces of lingerie that I was going to purchase. I felt a little disheveled as I exited the fitting room. I looked towards the front of the store and saw Alexis looking at a bra. I stopped at the table I was at before and saw the same bra that Alexis tried on. I loved the look of it on her and figured it would look good on me. I found one in my size that was black and red. I grabbed the matching thong and moved up to the register.

Alexis came up beside me. Her face looked a little flushed.

"Are you going to get these bras?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm getting three of them and the other items," she as she seemed to study my face as I had hers. I was suddenly self-conscious I still had something there, a shiny remnant of Mary's excitement.

Before either of us could say another word Mary moved behind the register. "Are you ladies ready to checkout?"

"Yes, we are Mary. I will take care of all the items including my daughter's," I said as I pulled out my wallet.

"Mom, you don't have to do that," Alexis protested.

"Don't worry about it, I was planning on it sweetie. This shopping spree is on me." I said looking into her face again, seeing it somewhat glowing this time.

"Thanks mom, I appreciate it." Alexis said to me but the whole time had her eyes glued on Mary.

Mary rang up all of the purchases and then gave us a sizeable discount. Even after the discount it was still almost two hundred dollars. The stuff wasn't cheap but I didn't mind paying for it as I saw the purchase as an investment in our bodies.

"Ladies, have a wonderful time on your dates tomorrow night." Mary said as she came from behind the counter. "Please come back soon." She said as she leaned in to hug me and then she repeated the same thing with Alexis.

"Thank you for the extra service you gave both of us today." I said to her, knowing mine was very personal service. "Please call me soon."

"Thanks Mary, I appreciate your helping me pick out a dynamite outfit," Alexis said and then gave her a very knowing wink.

My eyebrows raised and I knew we had some more girl talk to come on the way home as Alexis took our bags and we walked out of that delightful store.

f1racer22
f1racer22
164 Followers
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
Jedd11Jedd11over 9 years ago
Why would you say that?

In your intro you said there would be no mom-daughter sex? In addition to being misleading, for the hints certainly seemed to lead that way, you now gave away a secret. I, and many others if you count your views and votes, would have loved to have seen that. But then, after dropping so many leading ideas in the first two chapters, you tell us it won't happen. That in itself is disappointing. But if you made that decision, why state it up front? At least if you kept it hidden, we would never know and would keep reading in anticipation. Now we know, so there is no reason to read any further. So...goodbye.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You need an editor

I enjoy your writing but the large number of incidents where you need an editor was quite distracting. Every time I started to get into the groove of what you were saying, I was knocked out of it by how you said it.

Keep writing but please find someone to edit your work.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Mistle Family Ch. 01 Chelsea learns more about her Aunt and her Mother.in Lesbian Sex
Lust for A Sexy Mother, Sexy Daughter Lust for Mother leads to unexpected bonus.in Lesbian Sex
My Ex-Boyfriend's Hot Mom Coed gets revenge on cheating boyfriend in a surprising way.in Lesbian Sex
Motherfaker A housewife and mother discovers a cure for her depression..in Lesbian Sex
Her Best Friend's Daughter Karen helps her friend's daughter explore the softer sex.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories