Daughter's Visit Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
f1racer22
f1racer22
164 Followers

"You have such nice breasts. I love feeling young firm breasts like yours. Your nipples are hard, you must like how I am touching you," she whispered in my ear.

The direct stimulation she was providing on my nipples took my breath away. I could only nod my head at her question. I know the look on my face told her I was under her spell. I leaned my head back towards her face as her fingers kept on rubbing gently over my erect nipples. I then felt her lips on my ear before her tongue darted out from her blush colored lips and traced the edge of my lobe. I let out a soft moan from my lips as I felt my juices start to trickle down my inner thigh. Mary's right hand slid down my taught stomach and right down underneath the edge of the g-string. Her fingers were headed right for my wet pussy and there was nothing I could do to stop her. Not that I wanted to stop her, I wanted her to touch me down there. Her hands were so soft and felt incredible against my skin.

"Do you want me to stop? Or do you want me to touch your wet vagina?" she whispered again in my ear. Her hot breath felt wonderful against my ear and neck. It was only helping to further drive me crazy.

"Please do!" slipped out of my lips. I was practically pleading for her to go on and so her fingers made their way between my hot lips as her thumb started to slowly rub small circles around my erect clit.

"You have such a big clit. I love big clits, I love having them between my lips. Do you want your clit in my mouth?" she again whispered into my ear while pinching my left nipple with the fingers of her other hand.

"Yes! Yes! Please take my clit in your mouth." I pleaded to her in a soft whisper and turned around in her arms. As I turned our lips met for a passionate kiss between; my tongue slid into her mouth for a lingering moment.

Mary suddenly pushed me back and looked at me sternly. The face was one of anger. "This is my store and my fitting room. Don't do that again." Her voice had quickly gone from sultry to dominating.

She spun me back around and pushed me forward. I put my hands out onto the chair in the corner to prevent me from falling over completely. Mary's foot was quick to kick my feet apart. Then she reached over to the pile of my clothes on the bench. She grabbed my thong and then leaned over me.

"We don't have much time and I don't want to keep your mother waiting. Put your thong in your mouth so you don't make so much noise." She said as she stuffed my damp thong between my lips. Once it was wedge in there she dropped down onto her knees.


"I could smell you when you came out to show me the outfit. I knew as soon as I smelled you I would be tasting you. Did you come out there on purpose to show me your sexy body, young lady?" she asked me as her hand reached up and pulled the string from my ass cheeks. I could only nod my head to signal yes to her.

"I knew you did. I knew you wanted to show me your body. I could tell you were that type of girl," Mary said as she looked up at my crotch.

In the next second I felt her tongue on my puckered hole. I let out a muffled moan at the wet and warm touch. She licked small circles around my asshole before sticking her tongue into my small, tight opening. I gasped in silence this time. Her hands held my firm ass cheeks apart as her tongue worked me over back there. The skimpy g-string did nothing to hold back the juices that ran liberally down my inner thighs. It's a good thing I didn't put on the stockings as they would have been coated with my hot pussy nectar.

"Oh yes, you have such a nice little asshole," Mary spoke from down between my legs. "If we had more time I would fuck this pretty little hole of yours with my strap-on. I bet you could take all of my eight inch dildo up there. I love fucking assholes with my cock." She said, back in that deep sultry voice of hers.

I couldn't believe this woman that looked so prim and proper had her tongue in my asshole. I shook my head yes again, not wanting for her to stop the attention that she was paying to my asshole. I looked down between my legs again and could she Mary using one hand to unbutton her blouse. I could see a black sheer fabric bra covering her breasts.

Mary's tongue left my asshole and made it around to my saturated sex. She immediately started lapping up my juices that were dripping from me. Her tongue worked quickly to lap up all of the juices that were coating my cunt and my thighs. This woman's tongue was phenomenal and I felt myself quickly approaching an orgasm. As Mary's tongue drove me crazy, I felt pressure against my asshole; I relaxed my sphincter muscle and knew it was her finger that slipped into my saliva lubricated hole. This brought another growling moan from my thong stuffed mouth. The combination of her tongue and finger had me on the verge of exploding all over her face. As I closed in on my second orgasm of the day, I suddenly felt it stop, her finger exited my asshole and her tongue stopped it's ministrations of my vagina.

I wanted to scream, but of course I couldn't.

"Sit down on the chair. I want to see you when you come," Mary said.

I was slightly lightheaded from being bent over and couldn't react.

"Sit!" came her very direct command.

I was motivated then and stood up enough to turn around and sit down in the chair.

"Spread your legs." Mary said as she stood and unzipped her skirt then slid it off her hips and let it fall to the floor. My eyes took in the sight of her stocking clad legs up her thighs. She wore no underwear just a garter belt holding up her stockings. She had a small tuft of brown hair just above her slit. I could see the moisture between her lips.

Mary pulled down the cups to her bra exposing her breasts to my gaze. They weren't large but looked big on her petite frame. Her areolas were small with long erect nipples protruding from them. She leaned forward and dragged her nipples across my lips. After doing this a couple of times she dropped back down to her knees and put her head between my legs. "Hold your legs up as I want to see that pretty little asshole of yours. "

I reached down and grabbed my legs behind my knees and raised them up. As I did I fell back into the chair which thrust my ass forward exposing my now wet asshole to her. She pushed each of my legs onto the arms of the chair as she leaned in to lick my pussy. The point of her tongue licked around my vagina as she alternated between kissing and licking me down there. After a while her tongue trailed its way back down to my asshole where she licked me several more times before moving back up to my sex. I reached down and pulled my pussy lips open exposing myself to this very horny and talented woman. As soon as I did this she then started to lick me more aggressively. I felt two of her fingers part my waiting asshole. I started to moan into the thong now as her tongue was attacking me while her fingers slid in an out of me back there.

"Ohhmmmmmmm. Mufnnn! Ohhh!" the muffled words escaped my mouth through the by now drool drenched thong. I was really close and hopefully Mary would bring me to that orgasm building from deep within.

But Mary kept on licking everywhere but on my clit. If the thong wasn't in my mouth I have been begging her to lick my enlarged clit. I could see my clit sticking out just above her face. I hadn't seen my clit that big in a long time. Then it happened, Mary's tongue passed over it. It was only a quick swipe but then she did it again. I nearly jumped out of that chair each time she did it. Then when she pressed her tongue against my clit fully I nearly felt like I was going through the roof. I looked down and her eyes were locked on mine as I watched her mouth take my whole clit into her mouth. She started sucking on it just as if it was a cock. Looking down further I could see her other hand between her legs working on her own clit.

I lost it at that point and my body started to convulse almost violently as my orgasm swept over me. She went back and forth between licking my clit and sucking on it while her fingers kept on pumping in and out of my contracting asshole. The entire time I was climaxing our eyes were locked and I couldn't take it anymore, I broke eye contact as my head rolled back.

I must have blacked out briefly because when I opened my eyes Mary was standing over me zipping up her skirt although her lovely breasts were still exposed. As I admired them she leaned over and kissed me on the lips. I could taste and smell myself musky on her lips. Her tongue parted my lips as she we held that passionate kiss for a several seconds.

"Thank you, that was very enjoyable, you do have such a wonderful pussy, young lady," she said to me as she tucked her tits back into her bra and started to button up her blouse.

"No, thank you. You are wonderful, your mouth and tongue are fantastic," I said as I struggled to catch my breath.

"Take your time getting dressed. I will go and see your mother now." She said to me as she smoothed out her skirt and blouse.

Before I knew it she was out the door and I was left sitting naked and wet in the chair. I looked over to my right and there was a box of tissues on the end of the bench. I used them to clean myself up before I got dressed.

*****

I was sitting in my fitting room on the chair wondering what was taking the sales woman so long to help Alexis with just a bra. I did hear some muffled noises come from the other fitting room. I wondered what was going on. My pussy was already a bit damp from wearing the sexy outfit I was trying on. It rather seemed like I was in a state of arousal the entire afternoon after discovering that Alexis had gotten into my toy case, the discussion in the car didn't help things and now sitting here in this fitting room in skimpy pieces of lingerie really wasn't helping the situation between my legs.

I was actually checking emails on my phone when I heard the door to the other fitting room open and close. Seconds later I heard a soft knock on my door. Before I could say anything the sales woman opened the door, stepped in, and shut the door behind her.

"Cassandra, that outfit really does look great on you. I'm so glad you decided to come back to shop at my store and thank you for bringing your daughter along this time," Mary said to me while she looked me up and down. "There is no doubt where your daughter got her wonderful body from."

I put my phone back in my purse and stood up from the chair. "Thank you, Mary, and well you have a great selection of items here and you always have what I want in my size. I think you have the perfect place for special occasion wear as well as everyday underwear."I said to her as I could see her nipples poking through her blouse. That was always another perk of shopping here.

"Cassandra, I can't tell you how many women order lingerie online and they select the wrong size and the garments do not fit them right. That is why I love my work, I love taking the time to make sure each garment fits the woman perfectly; that she is completely comfortable in the outfit and looks great. I love taking the time with every customer to make sure they leave the store happy. I especially love spending extra time with repeat customers such as you," Mary said as she gave me that seductive look she always gave me when I made a large purchase, today she was getting a double purchase.

"Well thanks Mary, I appreciate the extra time you are giving me and my daughter. We both have dates tomorrow night and we thought it would be great to get something sexy to share with them," I said into that sexy glare of hers feeling my pussy getting ever slicker.

"Well you both have picked out some very sexy outfits and you both look exceptionally great in them. Whoever sees you in these outfits will be a very lucky person," Mary said as she moved closer.

Her hands came up to my breasts and she started to feel my tits through the bra. As her hands moved over my bosom, she looked me in the eye. Her fingers then slipped into the cups of the bra grazing against my erect nipples. Mary's warm fingers moved all over my breasts before she slid them up and moved in closer to me to adjust the straps on the bra. As she leaned in towards me, I was consumed by the scent of her perfume. I adored her scent and the aroma only helped to arouse me further.

"How does that feel?" Mary said as her hands went back over my breasts before sliding down to my waist where she adjusted the sides of the thong.

"The bra feels great." I said to her. But what I really wanted to say to her was that her hands felt great.

"It looks great on you Cassandra," Mary said just before she pulled me in towards her. Our lips where on collision course to meet as I moved closer to her. Her lips felt soft as they pressed against mine for the first time. I instinctively parted my lips to accept her tongue as our kiss became more passionate. I moved my arms around her and pulled her closer to me. I felt my juices start to run down my thighs as we continued to kiss.

Finally I felt overwhelmed and so I broke our embrace and pulled back from her lips. "Is this what you mean by extra customer service to returning customers?" I said to her as I panted and looked deeply into her eyes.

"Yes, this is exactly what I meant. Are you comfortable with this type of attention?" she asked me as I felt her hands move around my back to the clasps of the bra.

"Very much so Mary, you are an attractive woman and I am dying to see what is underneath this blouse and skirt of yours." I said as my hands moved to her breasts. I unbuttoned her blouse one button at a time before pulling the blouse open to reveal her black sheer bra. I could clearly see her nipples through the transparent fabric. My thumbs started to rub them through her bra; they grew larger with each successive stroke. I leaned in and kissed her again on the lips as I helped her remove the blouse completely. She tossed it blouse off to the side with my pile of clothes.

"We don't have much time." she whispered to me in between kisses. Her hands quickly removed the bra from me without breaking our kiss. My hands moved down from her breasts to her waist were I found the zipper for her skirt. Within seconds of finding it, the zipper was down and my hands were working the skirt off of her hips. Mary wiggled those sexy hips to allow the skirt to slide past her firm butt and down to the floor.

Mary then aggressively put her hand on my chest and walked me back right to the chair. Before I could sit, she dropped to her knees and leaned forward to lick my pussy lips that protruded from the crotch-less opening of the thong. I almost collapsed back from the infinitely splendid work of her tongue but she caught me with her hands under my ass, prevent me from falling down. She then reached up and pulled the sides of the thong off of my hip and down my legs. Part of the thong was still stuck between my butt cheeks. Mary pulled on one of my ass-cheeks to release the small piece of fabric. Once my ass released the material, Mary slid the thong all way down to my feet before tossing it aside. I spread my legs for her giving her access to my saturated love canal. She immediately placed her face between my thighs and again licked around my sopping wet vagina. I was amazed at how sensitive I was and how this woman had me literally dripping so fast.

Mary licked me down there for another minute before I decided that I had to taste her. I pushed her head back away from my pussy. Her eyes instantly came up to meet mine with concern.

"Am I doing something wrong?" Mary asked me as I saw my shiny juices around her lips and chin.

"No you're not. I want to taste you. I can smell your pussy and your scent is intoxicating." I said to her as I got up from the chair. Looking down at her I noticed for the first time she was wearing a garter belt but no panties. I knelt down in front of her and kissed her, my right hand moved around her to her back and worked on undoing her bra while my other hand moved down between her legs and started stroking her clit. My fingers quickly became coated with her warm nectar as I felt her bra come undone; I went ahead and pulled her bra off of her breasts seeing her beautiful nipples. I kissed her as my lips were drawn back to hers. This time she kissed me with more intensity as I could feel her becoming more excited because of the stimulation that my hand was providing to her.

"Lay down," I told her as my hand moved away from her dripping pussy. I brought my fingers up to my mouth as she lay down on the bench. Slowly I licked her juices off of my fingers while looking her in the eye. "You taste great Mary, I need more of you." I said to her as I climbed up on top of her. I kissed her once on the lips and then positioned myself so my knees were on each side of her head and my pussy was right over her mouth. I then turned so I was facing her feet and I lowered myself down until my face was against her pussy. Mary opened her legs exposing her sex to my tongue.

I went to work on her enlarged clit and vaginal area. Mary's tongue went right to my clit and we started to lick each other at the same time. Mary was so wet that her juices were all over the place, my tongue worked quickly to get all of her love juice; my tongue wasn't quick enough as her juices made it down to her asshole. Seeing her asshole glistening with her natural lubricant, I slid my middle finger right into her waiting hole. My finger slid into my knuckle with no resistance at all. I wiggled my finger around while I pressed the wide part of my tongue against her clit. Mary let out a series of muffled moans against my pussy. That was the signal that I needed and I went to work at adding a second finger into her greedy hole.

"Two can play at your game Cassandra." I heard from Mary as she started probing around my butthole.

"Please do Mary, I love getting finger fucked up my ass while I get eaten." I said to her in between licking her clit.

Mary and I kept on licking clits and finger fucking each other's assholes for a couple of more minutes. I was quickly approaching an orgasm and I could feel Mary beginning to tense beneath me.

Wow! It hit me all of a sudden.

Mary's finger was buried in my asshole as she started to suck on my clit like it was a kittle cock. She had the whole thing in her mouth when I felt the orgasm take control of my body. All I could do was moan against her clit. The vibrations must have set Mary off into her own orgasm as my mouth quickly became flooded with her cum as she squirted some of the fluid into my mouth. My tongue was on overdrive as I licked up all her cum I possibly could. At the same time I could feel Mary's tongue licking between my thighs and around my pubic mound presumably cleaning up the squirting mess I had made. I kept on licking Mary for another minute or so until I was sure I got all of her nectar. I then climbed up off of her body and sat down in the chair nearly out of breath.

Looking down at Mary, her face was covered with my cum and she was gasping for breath just as I was. We both looked like we just got done running a 10K.

Mary sat up after regaining her breath. "Cassandra, you sure know how to eat pussy." She got up and moved over to me to give me a kiss on the lips. I could taste myself on her lips as we kissed passionately. She then broke our kiss and moved over to a small cabinet in the corner of the room. She opened the cabinet and pulled out a package of feminine wipes. She got down between my legs and started to wipe up the sticky mess between my legs. Mary stayed away from my clit as it was supersensitive from the intense action that it just got. I grabbed a couple of wipes and returned the favor to Mary.

"Mary, you have a great pussy. I really enjoyed going down on you and I liked how you squirted some of your lady juice into my mouth." I said to her as I looked around for my clothes.

f1racer22
f1racer22
164 Followers