All Comments on 'David and Kate'

by stikiniki

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
aposiopesisaposiopesisalmost 14 years ago
This is, without a doubt,

one of the most erotic stories I've ever read on Literotica. WOW! More please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Why

Why couldn't it be repeated and why would it be a mistake?

I would personally love to read more about David and Kate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Nice Story

Just the kind of story I wanted to read today, but I am a little confused what led to the breakup of David's marriage and am not sure if if I believe his scanty version of events.

AzPilotAzPilotalmost 14 years ago
I really liked it-

I thought your story was well plotted and written. Congratulations for a good job and thank you for an interesting interlude while I read your story. Please keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wow!

I honestly have to say this has been my very favorite story I have ever read on here! I feel like I now know these two people...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Magic

A story that truly makes you feel the magical connection between the characters. David is a very lucky guy to have a friend like.......kate.

dreamcastteendreamcastteenover 13 years ago
More!

Can we please have more of David and Kate? This has easily become one of my favorite stories here, especially at the point where David realizes that Kate is all he wants, but is too afraid to admit it. Wonderful. absolutely wonderful. <3

stikinikistikinikiover 13 years agoAuthor
More to come... I promise!

I promise to give you more of David and Kate as soon as I can. Life, of course, tends to get in the way all too often. And I have tried to work on more of them several times now but I feel like I'm not quite doing their story justice. So, I will keep working on them. And when I do have more I hope it can live up to the original! Thanks for the kind words all!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous