David's Final Graduate Year Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have mentioned God three times in what you have just told me. I thought that you were an atheist."

"If I were, I would not have been able to hear your children say their prayers when I am babysitting for you. I now believe in a loving God in whom we mortals live and move and have our being. David hopes soon to convince me about God's role in Jesus Christ."

"Thank you for sharing that with me. Shall we go for coffee?" We went to the small room that served the pharmacology department as a coffee room. One of the technicians maintained the commercial machine that dispensed real Italian coffee. A technician came in to say that David had asked her to take in three cups of coffee to them at 12-30. Charlie said that although he had work to do, he would wait a further half-hour to see if the examiners would finish. By 1 pm they were still tied up, so Charlie went back to his room and invited me to join him in a spare sandwich. We ate the sandwiches between us, and I then returned to the coffee room to wait.

Just before 2 pm, David came out. "The examiners have asked me to wait outside for a few minutes so that they can discuss their verdict," he said. After five minutes, he was called back in and the three of them came out a few minutes later, all wreathed in smiles. David threw his arms round me and kissed me quickly but passionately, a gesture that I hoped did not discomfit the examiners. "You can now call me 'Doctor'!" he said. He then proceeded to introduce me to the two examiners. One was the Professor of Pharmacology himself, the other was a Professor of Organic Chemistry from Oxbridge. Both, like David, were wearing academic dress in accordance with university regulations. "I gather from David's behaviour that he has passed successfully," I said. "Yes, it was an excellent thesis," said the Oxbridge Professor. The word had now reached Charlie, who came in and started talking to the examiners, and David and I took our leave. We went into the lab, and everyone gathered round to shake David's hand. "Five o'clock at the Whale and Wheelbarrow!" he said, "or as soon after work as you can manage. Jon and I will be there from 4-30."

We hastened back to Fountain Street, leaving the examiners to complete their paperwork. We locked the door behind us. It was now 3 pm. David dragged me into the bedroom and started to undress me. "We've got just over an hour to fuck ourselves silly!" he said with a grin. "We're celebrating our anniversary of May 12 as well as my successful viva. I want you, stud-boy, I want you NOW!" He continued to remove my clothes, he grabbed lube and a loose condom from a drawer beside the bed, and threw his B.A. gown and hood on a chair, tore off his white tie, dropped it on top of the gown, and feverishly removed his shoes, socks, sub-fusc jacket and trousers and dumped them in a corner. Stark naked, with his rock-hard dick projecting like a bayonet, he grabbed my naked body and enwrapped me tightly in his arms and began to kiss me, forcing my lips apart with his tongue and penetrating my mouth with it.

I responded equally passionately and we stood locked together, feeling and enjoying the warmth and scent of each other's bodies. The pleasure of contact with my Ganymede's body was just as great and overwhelming as it had been that first time seven years ago on that same bed. Seven delicious, mind-blowing, heavenly years of love, companionship, joy, sympathy and desire. Seven years of sweaty, come-spraying, lustful, tender, joyful passion. Seven years of deep, prayerful, awesome consciousness of the working of an outside power transferring love as well as semen between us. Seven years of deepening understanding of each other's physiology, of deepening joy and of awareness of the goodness of God our Redeemer working His miracle of love.

David led me to the bed and I lay on my back. He opened me up and lubed me, pulled the condom onto his cock, rubbed the rubber with lube and gently but firmly pushed his tool up my arsehole. He began to fuck me, gently at first, but with increasing roughness, bending and kissing my chest and nipples while I responded by arching my belly and pushing it against his manhood. Presently he came violently and shot his man-juice into the rubber within me. "I love you my darling boy, more than anyone except God and our son, maybe even more than them. I owe all my knowledge of the world to you, and nothing gives me greater joy than knowing that I am yours for ever." He bent forward and kissed me before gently withdrawing his shrinking dick from my hole. He then lay down on his back beside me and whispered, "Your turn now!"

My cock was standing to attention as I lay there and I reached and grabbed a condom. I gestured to David to squat over me with his arse facing me, so that I could lube up his hole and perineum. He then turned round and lowered himself carefully on to my man-pole. We both worked like mad, pushing and thrusting and withdrawing until I finally grabbed him round the waist and shot my load with a shout. I reached up and put my arms round him and rubbed my face on his chest. "It's such a shame that all those genes of ours are going to waste!" I said. "If we have another baby, let's find a surrogate mother." For once we both felt disinclined to talk, and we lay beside one another in loving silence before showering hastily and getting dressed. "They will try and get you totally wasted tonight, you know!" I warned David as we left the flat, "and you must get something to eat, even if only a sandwich, when we get to the pub. You missed your lunch."

Both of us knew that a major period of our lives was now nearing an end. With a new career for David, a home-making role for me, and the care of new life in baby Luke, we would become a family rather than a couple. More time would be spent in Ixton and less in Camford. I could work from Ixton on my lab project and the development of electronic mail would make data transmission easier. David would only need to be in Camford for his continuing lessons with Marcello, and Rockwell's Barn would become our main home. Twenty years after this story, our baby boy, by then an adult, would be chief witness at our Civil Partnership ceremony, when our union would become legally recognized and Dr Jonathan Singleton, Fellow of St Boniface's College and Dr David Scarborough, internationally acclaimed tenor, would be publicly united.

THE END