Dawn: A Tale of Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A moment later she eased herself back down on the bed. She spoke in a dreamy voice "Oh Master....that has to be a whole record as the longest lasting orgasm in history.

I grunted "And here I thought you were having multiple orgasms."

"Maybe Master. It felt like just one long wonderful one."

I set the paddle down and removed the blindfold. She looked at me, smiled sweetly and looked down between her legs.

"Master, look how red I am. It feels like on fire Master. I may cum again. Once again an idea struck me. I reached into my bag and brought out a miniature flogger, a match to my mini-paddle. It had two dozen tiny leather strands, smaller than shoelaces. Dawn's eyes opened wide. "Master, what are you going to do with that? Master, please. I somehow fear that more than the paddle."

I gently caressed her with the tips of all the strands. Then I began to drag the soft leather up and down along her slit including the clitoris.

"Oh Master!" She was panting again. "Master, Dawn thinks she's going to cum again..." The words had just left her lips when she grunted. She stiffened and this time her entire body came completely off the bed. "Oh Master!" she hissed. She came. It was by far her most intense orgasm of the night. Her cum sprayed out, some of it flying beyond the end of the bed. She screamed and then collapsed. She seemed to be unconscious. I became quite concerned about her. I checked her pulse and felt it beat hard and fast.

Her eyes fluttered open. "Master? Are you here Master?" Seeing me, she grinned. "Dawn thinks she may have fainted, Master."

"You had me worried for a brief moment little one." I told her. I got up and walked around the bed, untying her. The moment she was free, she leaped off the bed and threw herself at me wrapping her arms and legs about me. We fell back onto the bed somehow landing on what must have been the only dry spot remaining. She straddled me grasping my face in her hands kissing me many times.

Her hips grinding against me, her sopping pussy rubbing on my cock. She grimaced in obvious pain and said "It hurts Master...It hurts but, I cannot stop. It actually hurts too good. Does that make sense? She was silent for a moment then looked me directly in the eyes. "Master...Your new slave girl has something very important to tell you." A brief pause "You have given this girl the sweetest, most sexually intense night of her life. No man, no master has fulfilled my deepest dreams as you have Master. Your slut must tell you that she will do anything for you, anything!" She kissed me lightly on the lips again and went on. "This slave girl means that Master. Anything you heart desires. Your wish is not only my command but, my wish as well. She will would kneel chained and naked before you anywhere...even in public Master. Dawn wants to declare and boast of her slavery to the whole world." She kissed me again, a long deeply passionate kiss. She reached down between us, grabbed my throbbing cock, raised her hips, and then impaled herself upon it. "Please Master...let me love you like this." She was rocking herself, taking me in fully. She would then pull back until only the head was still inside and thrust forward 'til I was once again filling her completely. "All that I am master, is yours. All of me." She moaned. "Use your slut...Do with her whatever you want." A deep moan came from that sounded like a growl. "Master, I..." She was suddenly thrusting her hips violently. "Master! Dawn is cumming again!" And so she did. The gushing fluid that came out was a little less that before but, there was still a lot.

I grasped her hips and began pounding myself up into her. She came again...and then again. I felt the pressure within me. "Dawn, your master is about to cum as well girl."

"Please Master...not yet. Dawn wants to suck you again. Dawn wishes to taste your cum and mine mixed together. Please Master, cum in my mouth."

It was too late for that. "Maybe next time my little slut! But not now."

I grunted as my load shot into her. I'm sure she felt it and came yet another time.

"Oh Master...Oh yes Master. I am now more yours than anyone knows." She whispered softly and kissed me more passionately than before. "Dawn is truly yours Master."

We lay still for a little while. Dawn got up then and ran to the bathroom. A few short seconds later she returned towel in had. She offered her hands to me and pulled me to my feet once again surprising me with her strength. She dried us both off and led me to the dry bed helped me to lay down. As she did, I removed the nipples clamps. Her hands went up and caressed the nipples. She moaned, froze for a few seconds then looked at me with wonder on her face. "Master, I just came again...only a little but I did cum again. Master, your slave had never cum like that before with stimulation just on her nipples. It was soooo good. She then grabbed a pillow and lay down at the foot of the bed curling herself like a cat into a little ball.

"Dawn, what the hell are you doing? I asked.

"Master, a slave's place is at the foot of her master's bed, ready to do his bidding."

"Not tonight!" I patted the bad next to me. She then beamed her happiness to me. She crawled next to me and settled in curled up to my side.

"Master, Dawn is the happiest slave in the world tonight." She spoke softly and in only a few moments fell asleep. I dozed off shortly there after thinking I was rather lucky to acquired this gem of a slave.