Day 30 of the Purple Ass Rash

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dingus Guy
Dingus Guy
80 Followers

A little later Brandy stirred as she felt a familiar tingly feeling in her breasts, as they seemed to be sucked and massaged. There was also a light thumping on her clit sending waves of pleasure throughout her body. Opening her eyes she saw the body suit holding her down and rippling its massaging tendrils all over her many nerve endings. Quarterjax had the viewer on and the Psadareem was staring silently at her captive form. Her body was responding against her better judgment, but she was strong willed and didn't want to put on a show for the Psadareem. She would just close her eyes and block out the sensations she was feeling.

She had not engaged her sexual appetite since accepting this assignment. As the air of Raswa improved her looks she did indeed feel younger. She noticed from time to time her body awakening itself to her sensuality. Her nipples were tender and sensitive. Her pussy would get wet just from the rubbing of her panties. Now as the spa XR-3000 teased her, she felt her mind yield to the renewed pleasures. She was losing the fight within herself. Her nipples were pulled and stretched as if a mouth or fingers were manipulating them. Her clit was rolled and rubbed, and a jolt of pleasure raced to her beating heart. Her mouth hung open as warmth spread and wetness followed to tease her sleepy mind. The machine had never given her a massage like this or she would have freely agreed to have one. Not now though. Not in front of the Psadareem. She had to be strong. She must not give into these carnal pleasures. She was so vulnerable as her body was spread open and held into place. She could she her nipples extended in the form fitting metallic skin. Her pussy was pronounced, and she could see the rippling targeting her most sensitive of areas. She felt so weak, the medicine zapping her of all the fight she had.

A moan escaped Brandy's mouth and she could her the chuckle of the Psadareem in the background. She was losing her body was betraying her. It was so long since she felt so intense pleasure ravage her. Her clit was massaged just the way her own fingers used to play with herself. Her nipples were so hard now as the machine new what to do to make her horny. It was as if the machine knew exactly what made her tick. Another vibration sent her head rolling back and her body tightened against the bonds that held her to the bed.

"Brandy human will barter, yes," the Psadareem announced.

"Never," Brandy responded in a high-pitched voice trying against all she had to resist the pleasure one last time.

"You barter soon Brandy human, see you will,"

Something extended itself at the entrance of her pussy. She looked down, but saw nothing. An inch, then another slipped into her moist tunnel. There was no movement, but she felt it as sure as she was of anything. It was sliding inside of her, stretching the bodysuit as it did along her body. Her clit thrummed as her pussy slowly was filled with the slick substance. It felt so intense to Brandy she no longer cared to resist the pleasure that ravaged her. She never in her life had ever felt such an intense pleasure overwhelm her. The massaging spa teased every sensual erogenous zone she had. Her feet, her wrists, her neck and shoulders felt like they were being kissed. Her body was being made love to by this machine, and as wrong as it might seem, you wanted more. The beat of her heart tripled as the movement in her pussy found her g-spot and she came suddenly. She bit her bottom lip to keep the pleasure to herself. Not letting the Psadareem know she had just orgasmed.

As the release extended itself through her, she felt the motion of the machine pull out of her pussy then back in. The machine was actually fucking Brandy, and she felt her body quickly responding and her hips met each thrust. She was so wanton as if all her deepest desires were being satiated at once. The push and pull of the vibrating thing in her sent her mind to a new level of pleasure. The speed increased and it fucked Brandy with an intensity she never felt before. Faster and faster until she came again and as much as she tried to hold herself back, she moaned deep and loud. She didn't even hear the Psadareem's approval. She just relished all the sensations hammering at her pleasure points. It didn't stop nor did she wish it to. Like a tiny finger, she felt her virgin ass being probed as the fucking became harder and deeper. Never did Brandy ever have her ass touched in such a way. Having both her holes filled this way at once was electric. She felt an immediate pleasure arise again and she came seconds after the first one receded. She was soaked in sweat and pussy juices and she couldn't stop herself from cumming. The machine was fucking her so fast and deep in each of her holes. Moaning louder with each thrust, she just felt all the tension she ever felt leave her and she was fucked into unconsciousness.

"So you barter now, Brandy woman," the Psadareem proposed. Brandy blinked at the alien and she had no trouble saying yes this time. This was an excellent barter. Perhaps, the best deal she ever had. With the rash now gone and the medication done she felt wonderful. It is not all about the coin she thought, and then they bartered.

Dingus Guy
Dingus Guy
80 Followers
12