All Comments on 'Day of Conception'

by uh-oh

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent

Wow. This is now one of my favourites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I like the narrative

Still I feel sorry for the woman, being myself an unwanted pregnancy I often wonder why I wasn't aborted. Instead I was abandoned

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
SAD!

This is a very sad coment on sex slavery. It certainly is not love and it certainly is not voluntary sex between a male and female. Regardless of how a baby is conceived a woman most generally accepts the product of the union of her body with a male regardless of his intent. I love having sex and making babies but sex slavery is discusting. And i am a male!

Willow2905Willow2905almost 3 years ago

I like to think of this as a Yandere story rather than sexual slavery because at least he’s only obsessed with one person and doesn’t cheat

DuranceVileDuranceVilealmost 2 years ago

Not usually into forced breeding, but the intensity of her thoughts and making her watch the rape that made her a mother was very effective.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He makes the comment " Make me a son" just before he cums in her. Is he that dumb that he doesn't know the male determines the sex of a baby.

m1km1n30m1km1n3010 months ago

Well written, though it made me sad. Pregnant and chained flat on her back all day, every day. Her tears even while loving the unborn baby she hadn’t wanted. Watching and reliving her own rape daily. . This was just devastating.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

"Make me a son", he says. And after that what? Are you still going to keep her in chains in that dungeon? And in spite of his yearning for a son, that son is going to grow up in a dungeon and hate his father for the way he treats his mother. And when he grows up, he's going to thrash the life out of that bastard of a father and that would be poetic justice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useruh-oh@uh-oh
I have been writing erotic literature as a hobbyist and professional for nearly two decades on everything breeding, impregnation, and pregnancy. If you like my work, you can find many more stories, captions, pictures, and videos through the links below: Blog: http://impregnat...

SIMILAR Stories