All Comments on 'Daybreak Ch. 08'

by purefire

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
sinerasineraalmost 15 years ago
Oh... My....

The love scene left me panting... excellent! And I'm dying to know what Nadia has in store for us...

bitofkinkbitofkinkalmost 15 years ago
Great

Loving It. It's such a cohesive story with a steady pace I don't pay attention to any mistakes you've made. I'm hard pressed to come up with any valid constructive critism. So I'll just continue to sit back, relax & enjoy. What's the Nadia's favor from Alexis? Curiousity is just eating me up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
amazing

you cant get the chapters out quick enough!! it flows and connects really well and i cant help but love it

PennLadyPennLadyalmost 15 years ago
Nice

I don't know what Nadia told Alexis, but I'm dying to find out. :) Great story, great imagination.

spearman1spearman1almost 15 years ago
Finally!!

So glad they got their rocks off!! LOL! I thought they were going to kill somebody with all of that pent up tension! I just hope no one dies except Zaide of course!

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 15 years ago
I'm also desperate to hear Nadia's plan.

She's either going to ask Alexis to sleep with her and get her pregnant. (Don't ask how I came to this conclusion or where it would take the story) or she is going to give Charisma to Zaide. I enjoyed this story. Looking forward to the next chapter.

starry_nightstarry_nightalmost 15 years ago
Loved it!

After reading this chapter, *I* have a goofy grin on my face. I just love reading about them, and I'm extremely curious about Nadia's conversation with Alexis. Keep up the great work!

shortydeeshortydeeabout 12 years ago
HOT STUFF!!

The sex was hot, but I liked the fact that they came together as a couple.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous