All Comments on 'Daydream Whore'

by maya449

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
How Do You Find Tyme

to rite? Is it between metal shop and drama at school?

Not to be cruel but besides being very crude and non-sensical, it was very confusing and it certainly wasn't arousing.

I felt embarrassed for you. Suggest you read and practice writing before another attempt. Ok?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I have to agree with everyone else

Hell I WANT to agree with them. Use your imagination to jack off with, not write stories that get unsuspecting people to read..

ruthmarie32ruthmarie32about 18 years ago
well i loved it

especially the phone call to your brother! but you were supposed to call your dad too. i want to hear that, and when you get home as well. btw, if a critic can't even spell the word write right, you can ignore everything they say. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Nice First

Nice first story...you had me wanking the entire time...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Your story sucks

The title has nothing to do with your story.

You should have either retitled it or told the

readers that it was an introduction and stated

that it was " Chapter one".

I, for one, could care less about your earlier

experience that may have lead to the cumulation,

if, it ever really did happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
people, get over it

I liked it for the depravity. Please ignore these idiots who criticize you. This forum is for fun and if you can't have fun, why are you reading? The story is "not as advertised?" In the title she says "whore" and she certainly lived up to that moniker in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Brilliant

Imaginative and brilliantly told. I absolutely loved it. Keep writing but turn off this comments thing and don't let these losers discourage you. Keep on writing!!!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Disgusting

This is disgusting being words. What husband doesn't want his wife to be a whore?

patilliepatillieover 4 years ago
Sluts like you

are great for young guys, just pump and go. I cant imagine a man with self esteem marrying you, but this world does have crazy in it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Ready for the rest of the story…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous