Dean's Delight Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure mom come on and join in" Devon said as she moved over to let her half naked mother kneel next to her, in between both her daughters.

Dean watched as she swayed over and joined the girls on the floor, this had just become much more exciting for Dean.

He increased the pace of his hand on his cock as he watched the now six breasts of his mom and sisters before him.

All were playing with their breasts now twisting and tweaking their nipples and rubbing the flesh around them, moans filled the room.

"Oh Dean you know you wanna cum on us so do it" Lindsay said as she let go of one of her breasts and stroked her brothers cock along with his own hand to work him up more, that worked.

"I'm almost there!" Dean said, the women too that as a sign and all lifted their breasts up and pushed them together, making nice long creases down the middle of them as Dean closed his eyes and aimed his cock at Lindsay.

She smiled and closed her eyes as she felt the first of her brothers blasts of cum hit her right on the forehead, she soon felt another hit her eye and begin to fall onto her breasts.

Dean opened his eyes and saw the cum on his sisters face and pool on her breasts, he quickly moved on to his mom, she had done this before and loved it, this time it was even more exciting.

She felt a blast of cum hit her lips as her son's cock bounced with each blast, he hadn't had sex since Saturday so he had built up a nice amount for them and that showed as he continued to shoot cum over his mom's breasts.

Next was Devon, she had her eyes closed as the cock of her brother spewed a glob of cum into her hair and then onto her face, she felt, like Lindsay, it slide down her face, leaving a thick trail of itself on her cheek as it slipped down onto her breasts with a splat.

Dean was almost done but did manage to cover all 6 breasts with a little more cum before he was totally spent.

All the women looked at their covered breasts and smiled at the cum that was slipping down their faces, it felt strange to have cum oozing on their skin nothing like water, it was much thicker and smellier.

It was Jenna who took the lead scooping up the cum off her face and offering her fingers to Lindsay who graciously accepted them into her mouth sucking off her brothers cum.

When her mom's face was clean she did the same followed by Devon until only their breasts were covered then Devon and Lindsay leaned their faces down and slowly cleaned off their mothers breasts licking the cum off with their tongue and savouring the salty taste.

Once Jenna was clean it was her turn to clean her daughters which she did with vigour her tongue getting in every place it could trying to find the last bits of her sons cum.

When they were all cleaned, up they laid on the bed together and cuddled, they'd have to go back to Literotica and find more ideas.

They waited for the 13 of the next month the day that Devon was due on her period it was an anxious wait for her, Lindsay Dean.

Then finally the day arrived, all three were on tenterhooks and were exited when her period was late.

There was an atmosphere of excitement in the house for the next few days but still no period.

"I've never been this late before" Devon said excitedly to Lindsay.

"Looks like you did it," Lindsay said hugging her teary sister and giving her a kiss.

"This is so great, just think what it's gonna be like, it's so wrong to have your brother's kid but its so exciting isn't it," Devon said as she wiped away some tears of happiness from her eyes.

Lindsay smiled and kissed her again "Just remember we'll all be here for you always".

After a few more days of waiting Lindsay bought Devon a home pregnancy test kit, Devon nervously went to the bathroom and did the test. When she came back out, she saw Dean and Lindsay waiting for her news.

She looked at them both individually and smiled before nodded her head, Lindsay and Dean rushed over to her and gave her a big hug.

Devon knew she had the full support of her family and that reassured her everything was going to be ok no matter what path their lives took, or what the future held in store for them.

After receiving some complains (all anonymous) about the way I used words in chp 1, I ask that if anyone wants to have a go at the way I write in my work. Firstly, consider that I'm English and talk different to most of you readers and secondly if you want to tell me how bad something is in my work, leave an address so I can write back. Don't always be so cowardly that you have to do it anonymously.