All Comments on 'Dear Dickhead'

by Wanton Vixxxen

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
dharma_bumdharma_bumover 20 years ago
ANYONE!! Can write about Sex~~~*

NOT everyone can write Humour! It is easy to write about the basest of Human Chemistrys. But to extrovert humor. To give someone a glimpse into the witt and absurdities that make some of us chuckle the WHOLE way through your effort, is a true attribute. To make someone laugh both before and after incredibly intense sex, is a gift received. You ARE a very funny and gifted writer, Thanx!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Vixxx

;) love the detail with the "car???". You're smart, witty, and sexy... great combo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Wonderful!!

Wonderful story. I'm still laughing. I liked the suprise ending [suprise, in that you would consider meeting this jerk a second time under any circumstances].

LeBrozLeBrozalmost 19 years ago
Red Neck Sophistication

Hey, I know this guy.

Came into work the next day, 30 minutes late and hungover.

Told one and all about his hot date.

But wait just a minute, he says you put out big time!

You wore him out - that was why he was late to work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Brilliant humour

absolutely, brilliantly funny! I chuckled all the way through. Rare to find a combination of good humour and erotica.

NymphSaysNymphSaysover 12 years ago
So glad this letter is still posted

Wanton Vixxxen,

I don't often laugh out loud SEVERAL times during a story, but I did while reading your letter. Thank you for having submitted this.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 8 years ago
Unfortunately there are Dickheads out there...

but not all men are like that. Since your blind date with a Dickhead turned out to be a disaster, I suggest you give up on blind dates.

Good story.

DogFuzzDogFuzzalmost 5 years ago
Wow!

Double Wow! A real Dream Date. Do we see marriage in the future?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Looks like a mostly true, heartfelt letter (not likely to burn rubber in a dirt parking lot). Looks like the successful ending to the date may lead to there further exploration of a long term relationship!

Great read! Wish I could write so well.

Mfj

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous