Dear Dirty Diary Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fine Althea, and where are we going to sleep now that you've made such a mess of the bed?" grumbled Connie.

"And I suppose you had no part at all in the mess, did you Connie?" came the reply from a drained sounding Althea.

"You got that right Honey, I was just an innocent bystander," snickered Connie.

"It seems my work here is done unless you'd like an examination as well, Connie?" Rija questioned.

"No, no, it's quite all right," was the snappy reply.

"If that's the case ladies, I'll return to my room now and write up some notes before I retire."

Rija's voice trailed off as her footsteps, followed by the sound of the bathroom door closing, signaled her departure. But rustling covers, more grumbling then the sound of a closer door opening, followed by a sharp rap on Louise's door abruptly ended our games. Louise leapt out of bed, whipped her bathrobe on and opened her door a crack. Connie told her that they'd had an accident and needed fresh sheets. Louise opened her door, took two steps to the linen closet between the two bedrooms and handed her a bottom sheet. As Connie took the linens, she frowned oddly as she sniffed the aroma coming from our bedroom. She peeked over Louise's shoulder, saw me upside down in the bed, all covered up and then smiled smugly at me.

"Let the good times roll!" said Connie as she turned and walked back into her guest room.

When Louise swiveled around to catch a glimpse of what had prompted Connie's statement, she rolled her eyes and shook her head.

12