Death by Vampire Studios Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want it," she moaned into my lips.

Constance giggled. She hopped around, not letting her thigh part from Angela's crotch. Everyone shuffled, repositioning Angela with her front to the water. As the soap drained from her front, Constance jerked her thigh harder, throwing Angela off toward me. I let Constance reclaim Angela's mouth as my hands went to her hips. I lined my cock with her pussy and thrust inside.

She was slippery wet but tight too. I had to push into her slowly. Angela gripped Constance's shoulders, kissing all over her face. I rubbed my palm down her spine, urging Angela to bend further. Constance pulled Angela's mouth to her tits and Angela eagerly began to suck on her nipples. It took me about two minutes to work my cock completely inside the girl. The whole time, Angela's cunt twitched eagerly around me. I held my hips still for another minute after that, massaging her ass and letting her get used to my size.

I fucked her with shallow strokes first, pulling out no more than an inch and then pushing back. I thrust about ten times before lengthening my strokes to two inches and then so on. She came about the time I was pulling half my dick in and out of her with each stroke. I sank all the way back and waited it out while Angela gasped against Constance's breasts. I started over again after that, teasing her with short strokes and slowly building thrust and momentum. She came again at about the same point as before.

It took four turns, and four orgasms, before I started to fuck her with the full length of my cock. This time I fucked through her orgasms, delighting in the sound of her pleasure filled screams. The water began to cool after another half an hour of fucking and I took this as an excuse to release my cum. Leaning into her back, I groaned. Angela laughed and her cunt sucked at the cock inside her. She orgasmed as well.

We turned off the water and dried her off. She kissed my chest as I carried her back to the bedroom.

Some twenty minutes later, Angela was riding my cock. As I bent forward to suck on her breast, I broke her skin with my teeth for the first time that night, biting just over her left nipple. Angela gasped as my lips closed over the puncture. She looked down, realizing what I had done. For a moment, her face grew pale. She looked nostalgic more than anything else. Then her eyes closed. She nodded and her fingers wound through my hair, pulling me to her breast. She fucked me harder, crying and cumming shortly.

A little after that, Constance sunk her teeth into Angela's clit while in a 69. Angela screamed. Her fingers never stopped pumping into Constance's pussy.

We broke her skin in a dozen more places over the next two hours, drinking only a little each time. Angela steadily grew weaker and weaker. She lay, panting groggily for the last half an hour as we pleasured every part of her with our mouths.

At last, we came up beside her, as we had started, with Constance to her right and me to her left. Angela knew what was coming. She smiled faintly as she looked from one to the other, her hands lazily caressing our spines. "Thank you," she whispered, as Constance kissed her cheek farewell before moving her mouth to Angela's throat. Then I was swallowed by her large blue eyes, tired and so very beautiful. I closed my eyes, holding on to the image, as I took her face in my hands. I kissed her brow first, then her nose, then pressed my lips passionately to her mouth, before finally planting a parting kiss on her cheek. "Thank you," I heard as my teeth broke through her carotid artery.

I didn't see her again until she was dead.

***

We drove Angela's corpse to a camping ground about ten miles from the city. We cremated her there, her ashes scattering in the wind. Perhaps the same wind would carry them to her son, who knew.

I felt good as Constance broke traffic laws in a hurried rush back to the city. The sun was drawing near to the horizon and we had several rolls of film to develop tomorrow. Angela would look beautiful on our walls, I was sure. She was at peace now, and the thought filled my soul with contentment.

We were parasites, Constance and I. All vampires were. We fed of our once human brethren, taking always and rarely able to give something back. Always hiding, always lying, always raping the blood from our victims, even as they were shrieking in pleasure.

There had been so few masks with Angela. She had looked at me with full knowledge while I drank from her breast. She had held me to her. We had shared something honest, she and I. I had given her joy and release, and perhaps, in my vanity, I thought I might have given her life some meaning which it had been lacking.

And therein lay the true genius of our enterprise. We were no longer leaches, Constance and I. We were contributing members and we gave something of ourselves to each victim.

As the rising sun pulled my mind away from the world that morning, I lay in our bed, smelling Angela on the sheets. I smiled, thanking her in my soul for sharing her joy with my life as, holding Constance close to my chest, I drifted into unconsciousness.