All Comments on 'Death do us Part'

by cpete

Sort by:
  • 153 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
what the hell was that?

Editor could have cleared up those typos, as for the rest, it is what it is

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
This is one he'll of a ride

She can burn in hell while helping others. Nice touch. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
get an editor

good idea but poor execution, the moron misogynists will like it though, 3 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Terrible editing, horribly contrived misogynistic story.

Only the most jaded of haters will enjoy this, and there are plenty of those in LW. Not as bad as x-johndoe-x but getting close.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

love your work keep it up

Mousse9Mousse9over 12 years ago

It's always funny to see the reactions of the RAAC crowd when it's a revenge story. When it's a RAAC story, it's always "Don't mind the haters, I loved the totally unjustified reconciliation!".

But when it's a revenge story it's suddenly all "Piece of shit story" etc etc.

Pot calling the kettle black.

Anyway, if there was truth to this, then truth really is stranger than fiction.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
Loved Story to Bits and Pieces

Those who don't follow my sterling example schould be put on either a brain/ sense of humor donation waiting list.

bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
Well Written and Imagined....

This one is a bit out there in darkness, but it is compelling and just. What I can't understand is why it took so long for the people to out her. She really did sound dumb and unrepenting. Perhaps imagining such a terrible person in a woman's body is what the Anons are calling misogyny. I really do not see what the sex of the villain had to do with it!

nwhalernwhalerover 12 years ago
strange but interesting plot!

strange but interesting plot!

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 12 years ago
Outstanding

The wife in this story was truly evil and got what she deserved. 5 stars As for thr RAAC crowd all I have to say is SCREW you!

zed0zed0over 12 years ago
ROFLMAO!

Gawd I Luv A Happy Ending! Great story, probably the best ever. You should get an 11.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
pot calling kettle black?

You obviously don't understand that idiom. Assuming that the commenters who point out the misogyny are RAAC is stupid. Didn't see any comments calling for them to reconcile; maybe you're still dizzy from the cornholing you just took?

I hate RAAC more than anyone who has ever commented on this site so don't lump me in with those limp dicks. If I read a comment stating "they should get back together" I'll flame them too.

Commenting on every story does not make you an expert; in fact, it places you in the company of DWmoronic, BILLY and a host of other blathering idiots.

Story was so-so; I love revenge stories more than anyone else on this site, but this one was mediocre at best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
cut those nitwits a break

most of them don't know what the acronym RAAC even stands for..

probably don't know acronym means either

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
story not really misogynistic

story is misanthropic, subtle difference

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hey DWornock you ass-tard

your the biggest RRAC you shit-baster

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I Love it when a Critic Stumbles

RACC Richmond Adult Community College

RAAC Reconciliation At All Cost.

And where, dear anonymous, is the reconciliation here ?

Cheers,

Kilroy.

ps, The Preview Comment button allows for editing, did ya' know?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Words

misogynistic - hating women in particular, having an irritable and unpleasant disposition

misanthropic-marked by a hatred or contempt for humankind

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I loved it!

Great story, please write more burn the bitc.stories!

RePhilRePhilover 12 years ago
WOW! Strong Story!

A real in your face bulldozer of a story!! Loved it. Always seem to like your stories! More twists than a liqourish stick!

Mousse9Mousse9over 12 years ago

I don't know why I even try to explain myself, since it's a waste of my time, and you obviously won't understand, but maybe others will, so here I go.

The RAAC crowd always attack people who comment "piece of shit story" when it's a RAAC story. What happens here? It's a revenge story, and what does the RAAC crowd do? Say that "it's a piece of shit story".

Do you understand the idiom "pot calling the kettle black" now, anon?

Or is this supposed to be a case of "do as I say, not as I do"?

Also, it's supposed to be "misandrist", hating of men in particular.

bobby9909bobby9909over 12 years ago
Children, please!! Settle down!!

Could this story use some more work? Yes. Were there some mistakes made by the author? Yes. But aren't you all missing the point?

Cpete has given us a revenge story that uses a plot twist I've not seen in Loving Wives before. He's found a way to take a familiar theme, revenge, and used a plot device unfamiliar to the genre, euthanasia, as the mechanism for the revenge. He established the wife as the unrepentent villian who is going to die anyway. Then he used Mark as protagonist to end Anthony's suffering while maintaining Kate as the true villian of the piece. Overall a well thought out story and I for one enjoyed it. After reading this piece I am going to re-read all of Cpete's contributions.

One more thing... let's not forget how much we're paying to read his product. This piece is very entertaining and WELL worth the price of admission.

Alfie HigginsAlfie Higginsover 12 years ago
oh well...

if the chick was really as heinous as the story makes her out to be, SOMEBODY would have noticed before now.

the husband's family, which she holds in such contempt, is in fact the most perfect family in America, each member on the short list for sainthood. Meanwhile she is, in fact, the most vile wife in America.

Fortunately, cpete didn't go overboard in relating the story.

grogers7grogers7over 12 years ago
Stranger than fiction

Everything you can possibly imagine humans doing has already been done.

You really got the commenting crowd roiling and boiling with this dark humor. I found it a chuckle as you painted the contrast of the honorable, altruistic family protecting their angelic youngest brother from his depraved wife and the imperfect world by cheerfully watching what they hope will be her descent into eternal damnation. Well done! A cartoon condensation of many less humorous stories here at Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Outstanding!

A great slut wife revenge story - very enjoyable read. Score one for the "torch-the-bitch" crowd and fuck all the WACC idiots & fags like shoe-no-IQ.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
stupid, mindless drivel

it's not a story; it's just a waste of time to just skim through it.

mutigermutigerover 12 years ago
?

We need a new genre, stories for lonely men who wives have actually cheated on them. By the way you forgot to talk about your muscle car and the sectary/waitress that always loved you but never showed but a faithful marriage is important to her and now you have 2 wonderful kids.

harbormaster1harbormaster1over 12 years ago
BRAVO

Great story, Kate reminds me of Brandy in your story Blood from a Turnip. (I think that 2 part series was your best) You must be doing something write you get 25 comments within hours after your story appears.....keep up the good work and keep those twisted plot stories coming.

LoneStarRiderLoneStarRiderover 12 years ago
Damn!

Kate's a selfish bitch!!!! The one thing she ends up doing in generousity is forced upon her by her impending death.

5-*

DunaDunaover 12 years ago
5 stars

A good but sad revenge story.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
TRUTH MAY BE STRANGE,

but FICTION is a lot more satisfying. TK U MLJ LV NV

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 12 years ago
can someone please explain

howa nyone could think this story ...as written... is misogynistic?

demantoiddemantoidover 12 years ago
great story

Terrific storytelling using dialogue to ramp up the tension. Delicious! Thank you!

rphinneyrphinneyover 12 years ago
One irritating thing I noticed

A couple of times you refer to Trey as her Finance, instead of what I assume you meant, Fiance. It was a little grating of an error...

FD45FD45over 12 years ago
Hmm

Interesting premise.

I'm not sure how I feel about it. I don't feel I wasted my time reading it. It's just an odd story. It would have to be if it was at least partly true.

JLRemoraJLRemoraover 12 years ago
What a Trip

I thought I was reading a DGHear story.

Man, that was some inhumane emotions and cruel actions to ply us with. Regardless, it kept me riveted to the screen, reading until I reached the conclusion. Considering it's based on true events (?), you have to wonder just how common that sort of revenge is. In a word, it's the ultimate.

Suffice to say this story is different enough to stand alone, utterly alone, yet, fulfill some base desire that is probably a commonalty among many a cuckold.

I'm not sure I liked the story, but it sure got my attention.

MissouriUSAMissouriUSAover 12 years ago
Cpete gave us a story with a happy ending.

Nice little story! Thanks for sharing it.

Kate was just an in-law. Some in-laws aren't really worth a shit. She kind of reminds me of another woman I read about on Literotica years ago. I think her name was .... Debbie, that's it, Debbie Maitland. She was a real bitch too, just like this Kate. Congrats to Anthony!

Everybody ought to stand back though. We have the "RAAC'ers" and the "torchers" in a bit of a scrum going on here. This was just a short little story too. Just goes to show that there is a lot of fire and kerosene laying around among Loving Wives story readers.

mikothebabymikothebabyover 12 years ago
oops

Can not believe I missed the finance/fiance error, but I am human and make mistakes just like everyone else. For the people that grumble about mistakes - it must be so nice to be so perfect that you never make mistakes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Its the belief that there is a floor under her, then...poof...its gone...only with slightly delayed finality.

Those people were in place to make things happen and smooth over the bumps and pot holes. She does have time to consider her actions, that is something for her.

oldwayneoldwayneover 12 years ago
Outstanding tale!

I really loved the ending! Five Stars!

teh568teh568over 12 years ago
Real Interesting Scenario

This was a funny twist to the 'family gets revenge' story. I mean this woman has to be the most shalliow worthless character in a story i have ever read...and I loved it. It just makes me really happy to see that she gets hers in the end.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

Hungarian way of saying: The hedgehog said "To make mistake is human thing" and jumped from the brush.

RHinSCRHinSCover 12 years ago
There are...

things goin' on that you don't know. Thats what the song says anyway. Maybe she should not have pissed off the whole family. People will do all kinds of this and that to protect their families. Good twists and turns.

adgeonadgeonover 12 years ago
Mistake?

You mean he wasn't her finance adviser? :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Having been under sedation

there is no way to hold a half intelligent conversation...as well, no doctor would allow their patient to be quizzed while suffering the aftereffects of anesthesia. After all, they are not cognizant enough to form rational thought, therefore nothing they say is admissable in any court. Atempts to do so would result in a lawsuit of such epic proportions that the hospital (because of conflict of intrest) the police ( conflict of intrest) and his entire family would be in bankruptcy until their childrens children had children.

As for the rest, why the fuck did she keep saying "Anthony, honey" and "Anthony, dearest" when Anthony was none of those things. It made no sense.

Your story, in short, never happened and whoever told it to you lied through their teeth about it.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

The readers and writers 3 main groups are here: The TTB, the RAAC and WAAC groups. I am a TTB but a not too bloody TTB, who confess that I can read RAAC stories as well. However I do not like WAAC stories. I think all 3 groups get use to live side by side in the LW section.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
I know this is a idiot question but ...

What does WAAC acronym mean?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
lawsuit from the grave?

Sedation Anon-I think cpete took a story of parents stopping a transplant from their son to a soon-to-be ex-wife and wove a tale around the incident. I doubt his story was a word for word description of the account. As far as lawsuits-who would sue? Wife is pushing up daisies, hubby is clueless and no one at the hospital cares. Hospitals are for profit organizations with the goal of fixing up people at lowest cost and best profit. No different then a car dealership or any other repair facility.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
all that mousse

made your brain soggy - There is no reconciliation here you moron, no prospect for it, no reference to it, nothing. I'm happy to explain the idiom to an idiot but clear the jizz out of your brain first.

Noone hates RAAC more than me but this story is just okay. If it makes your tiny totem twitch because it has revenge that is great; still needs editing to be better than okay.

My guess is you are a closet RAAC and bent out of shape because noone got a creampie or got cornholed; using this story to bash RAAC is idiotic and makes it difficult for those of us who bash them legitimately to get traction. Probably your intention you damn RAAC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
all that mousse

made your brain soggy - There is no reconciliation here you moron, no prospect for it, no reference to it, nothing. I'm happy to explain the idiom to an idiot but clear the jizz out of your brain first.

Noone hates RAAC more than me but this story is just okay. If it makes your tiny totem twitch because it has revenge that is great; still needs editing to be better than okay.

My guess is you are a closet RAAC and bent out of shape because noone got a creampie or got cornholed; using this story to bash RAAC is idiotic and makes it difficult for those of us who bash them legitimately to get traction. Probably your intention you damn RAAC.

SELSTIMSELSTIMover 12 years ago
A Ghoulish Morbid Story

Your about a month and a half early for a hack and slash story. Even if it was done by professionals, and I use that term, loosely. The story was OK but could have been better if I wasn't constantly stumbling over typos and grammatical mistakes. It really makes it hard to become fully immersed in a story when you always have to stop and figure out what the author is trying to say. It was a good idea for a story but you fumbled the ball. As my highschool football coach used to shout. EXECUTION, EXECUTION, EVECUTION!!! Which is pretty much what they did to Kate but what you failed to do with your idea. Sorry, I couldn't resist. Thank you for the story. ****

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Get an editor

Oh, I see you have one

Get a new editor (unless that is just your alt account)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thankfully

in the civilised world, healthcare is in the public sector and profit doesn't come into it.

Don't generalise from your own limited experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Badly written, editor or no

Off-kilter, barely comprehensible, perhaps better if told from the brother-in-law's perspective.

Jumbled and incoherent. 0 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
and let me guess cpete... you're dumb enought to believe the story?

How ridiculous... the story your wrote here and referenced as if it happened in real life would be murder. The recipient has to become unstable MEDICALLY and an MD would have to make the call to change. Doctors don't typically commit murder just to satisfy stranger's fits of jealousy and anger. Oh and by the way, the organ giver has 0 say in who gets the organs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Do most Anons know how to read?

At the end of this submission cpete wrote the LW tale is related to a nurse’s recollection about parents who stopped a transplant from their son to a wife about to divorce the son. The author never implied the LW yarn he wrote was a “TRUE” story-only the author had based some of the circumstances in his fable on the nurses job related account.

Medical caregivers let patients die all the time. Ask any nurse about morphine given to terminal and DNR patients to “manage” the pain. Biggest open secret in medicine, everyone in the field knows about.

Also organ donors just like blood donors can specify who gets their organs.

C_frommnC_frommnover 12 years ago
Ominous

Like the way she got all of her feelings out until it was to late to retract. and she will get to see Trey :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Whether this is based on a true story or not, it's badly written, a little hard to follow and the editing could have been better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hate Women

You really hate women, don't you.

Mousse9Mousse9over 12 years ago

The idiot anon should read my comment before commenting. It just makes you look stupid. I'm not going to waste any more time on you. You're not worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
mousse or jizz?

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
mousse or jizz?

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
he prefers "man-cream"

instead of "jizz" - more sophisticated

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Oh Mannnnn! What a fantastic piece of writing

Great job done here. Thanks a heap author.

I did not know how much fun it could be fucking over a slimy druggy and cheating skank, I know now. And looking at it after reading it twice, it has to be one of the most humorous stories I've read in ages. It should have been tagged as humor. Now, I believe I'm going to take a walk down Mammary Lane to get rid of the taste of the flamers that wouldn't know a good story if it bit them in the ass.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
AT LEAST SHE WENT OUT SELFISHLY

like she lived her life. Now knowing the real score RIP K8....TK U MLJ LV NV

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
Great story cpete

I never realized how many college English professor there are on this website.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
never realized

there are free available editors by the dozens, probably hundreds, either

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
story's great

don't see any murder here (response to previous comment), not helping isn't the same as harming. Actually, in the US anyway, healthcare is a for profit enterprise. how else to explain hospital closings in underprivilaged areas and refusal of care to those w/o health insurance. Universal health care for all!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Sweet revenge

Now she will burn in hell knowing she and her cheating lover can burn together. Ah, that's the stuff sweet dreams are made of. Ha

Danger09Danger09almost 12 years ago
Wow

Kate is one cold hearted bitch!

joker51joker51almost 12 years ago
WOW

Now that`s how to BURN a cheating Bitch!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
it gettin hot in here so talk off all your clothes

I wonder what type of BBQ sauce they will use on her ass in hell?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
hates fags but

loves to get his cornhole buggered, what a odd duck, Gay Male section ---> over there butt-bandit

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatalmost 12 years ago
Holy .......!!@#$%^&

I've seen a lot of things in my life. But this story was HARSH ! Great job. 5/5.

PS: I'll be reading the rest of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I've heard it before...

This story sums it up...karma is a bitch!

karan9876karan9876over 11 years ago
Take a bow!

Take a bow, for a masterpiece.

For all the cucks out there i can just imagine how sad they must be. Justice has been served.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
YES

This was one of the best got you wife stories. It`s nice when a plan comes together.

phil2213phil2213about 11 years ago
great cheating slut/skank gets it story

Great story of an arrogant self centered shallow uncultured slut getting her due cold plate revenge. Everyone deserves a second chance a moment of weakness a stumble in the wring direction we all have our moments. What challenges us is the fact that people of character realize right from wrong review their actions develop a strategy for no repeats and strive for better days ahead. Our main character the wife, she cheated over a long span of time repeatedly with intent and total disrespect for her husband her marriage and herself. There are no redeeming qualities about her and her abhorrent behavior. She went so far as to clean out joint financial accounts and a planned celebration with her fuckbuddy where she consumed illicit drugs which destroyed her body necessitating transplants which her doting husband gladly volunteered without the knowledge of her deceit. She might have lived if she hadn't planned her deceit and divorce, but her husband's family became aware and thwarted her husband's valiant effort to save her life. Her arrogance deceit led directly to her demise. The author made this character in a masterful construct that I loved to hate. Her demise was well described to her in graphic detail alerting her to the purposeful power behind the hateful nature of her own actions. This seemed clearly a total consummate revenge on a very icy cold plate. The author designed this revenge in graphic almost 3D well done!

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
I could only give this one 5 Stars.

If I could, I would have given it 10 Huge Stars!

Perfect revenge on a cold hearted cheating cuntrag!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hey ID, time to feed Tina!

And get some Pampers for you and your brother while you're at it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This was not a well written story, it was really an outline and the editing?! I really fail to see why all the writers who use mikothebaby thinks she is so fantastic, the amount of errors in this alone shouldn't have been there! Finance instead of fiance? THRU instead of THROUGH, that's just a few of them. I know I know you all claim you make changes after she has worked her 'magic' so what you're really doing is selling her out or she really isn't a very good editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WOW, inspired by a real world justice, but kind of extreme BTB

I had to read his description of what the old nurse told him twice to make sure I understood. The wife was getting the donation due to damage to her from (I hope a sudden) car accident. The husband's parents found out about the attempted service, and stopped the donation-possibly killing the wife who had sought the divorce. Boy don't mess with that guys parents! OldBear

amyyumamyyumover 10 years ago
Original and entertaining

and that's what stories should be. 5*

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Good

Fucking cunt and her asshole lover got what they deserved.

Fire and brimstone.

HA

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wat a way to go...

i couldn't help but smile at the end of the story....nice way to put it...*thumbs up*

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

Thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I liked it.

Seems there is a god after all. And karma can be such a bitch.shall we just put it down to poetic justice.

OnethirdOnethirdalmost 10 years ago
Sweet

Very nice tight story. Boy, it's great to have loving siblings, isn't it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Huh. Did I mis-read that line?

"The liver portion went to an ailing Vietnam vet. It's great that the country can repay his service".

How is that exactly? The liver came from Anthony, not the country. His government doesn't give a shit if he dies in the street, he served his purpose to them. So how is the country repaying him exactly? By allowing a stranger to donate part of himself to save him? Didn't have to do much, did they?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I gave it four stars ...

... I wish it was true but the bell never rings that way. By the way the government is not the country, the people are the country. Panther fan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
amazing,

Not Paying back is a bitch too

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
Misogynistic?

How is it misogynistic to be glad that a cheating slut pays for her sins?

Taffbanjo2013Taffbanjo2013over 8 years ago
A Great Story

Karma is a bitch, hey?

NATHANBRITTLESNATHANBRITTLESabout 8 years ago
A Wonderful Story

Loved it what goes around comes around!

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesabout 8 years ago
This gives a new - and VERY TRUE

twist to the old B T B !!!

EXCELLENT STORY!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
BEST BTB EVER

Now burn the one detailed on Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com.

Serial cheating wife has engaged in adultery her entire 3rd marriage. According to her own accounting of lovers, she would tell current lover about past ones, by 2005, her 12th year of that marriage, she had had at least a dozen affairs. Easy to do when she had concurrent ones. During affsir detailed on Facebook she told that lover she was jealous of her married BFF who was engaged in two affairs. At the time she was only boffing a college student whom as his instructor she had coerced into having sex. But within a month of making that statement her BFF had arranged a meet and greet with friend of one of the guys she was screwing. When she started harassing student for sex she was involved with two married men and was still quite friendly with the vice-principal of her sons' high school. When her eldest son had failed to graduate in 1999 from Three Forks Montana high school, she used sex to convince vice-principal to bend the rules and figure out way to get him diploma. From what I was told she was cozy with four married men other than her husband part of 2001.

Husband knows about cheating, even received call one Saturday telling him she was at Helena Montana motel with a lover, husband drove by motel but did nothing. Well he did go to her mother's house and break down sobbing about where she was nd what she was doing. He asked HER OWN MOTHER what to do. Her reply DIVORCE THE SLUT!!

HE DIDN'T. He did threaten to divorce her when he called hdr later that day. But chsnged his mind. Even after when the phone rang at their house later that afternoon and he answered with her sitting their. A female friend of her lover was wondering if lover was there at his house.

Story goes she ended that one right away, but according to her lover was a drunken ranchhand and would call her at 2or 3am in morning. She got caught by husband after having taken phone out onto deck. He was furious. She lied and said it was her Marine son stationed in Japan. Not long after, that ex-lover was picked up on 3rd DUI. Seems he had been stopped because of broken tailight. Word was that she was responsible. She knew where he drsnk and needed to stop him from continuing to call her.

50th birthday she had black widow tattoo put above left shoulder blade

Check that Facebook posting out

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stupid Commenters!

It looks like there are a number of commenters who believe that an organ donation can't be changed. It can occur anytime during the process if the doctor believes that the organ recipient becomes non viable. Having a bad heart as well as bad kidneys and liver results in a re-evaluation. Obviously the doctor wants the operation to be successful so after discussions with the hospital organ transplant committe, they can change who will get the organs. The wife was not a good canidate particularly from the aspect that she caused her organ failures by using illegal drugs. Also two organs could save two sick people rather than one druggy! Where I live a drug addict would be low on the organ donation list. As for the husband, his family could just tell him that the doctors reassigned his organs based on her failing condition.

Tootight1Tootight1over 7 years ago
one of the best

I've read hear. Of course it is fantasy, and in all likelihood would never work, but it was enjoyable as a BTB story. The sad part, or happy part is that Anthony will never know. I really was surprised by the way the story went.

KRD19254KRD19254over 7 years ago
Love the metaphors butttttt

Love the metaphors butttttt, why would the drugs Kate took not be residual in the other organs - making them unusable? I applaud the harvesting!

This is why I detest lethal-injection execution - here is a person with evil intent taking from society and is allowed to snub his/her nose at society by insuring their organs are poisoned and unusable, Execute them on the table while harvesting to give life back - if it painful so be it. Or at a minimum execute in the same exact manner they took the life providing their organs remain harvest-able.

For the do-gooders here, I was sent to pull a trigger and killed, I can easily push a legal button. Vietnam Vet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Some anonymous are idiots

Some anonymous stated that the organ donor doesn't get to say who gets the organ. My friend's bother needed a kidney his younger brother gave him one of his. A guy at work gave his supervisor at piece of his liver. There you go idiot. Also they other idiots say that they killed the wife. These anonymous are also idiots. The wife died due to the side effects of using recreational drugs. Thus she killed herself. To receive transplants there has to be a good chance that she will survive the operation. Since she had a bad heart she was a poor organ transplant candidate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
excellent

very compelling story .

a well deserved fate for the whore !

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous