Death of a Master Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You, Mistress. I'm yours, body and soul."

"What can I do to you?"

"Anything, Mistress, anything you wish. Please use me, Mistress."

Valerie tightened her grip, pulling painfully at Sally's hair. Sally grimaced and smiled at the same time. "Oh, I will, slave, I most certainly will." Valerie pulled Sally to her feet and forced her mouth to Sally's. They kissed, deep and long, their tongues intertwined and playing with one another. "I've missed you so much, Sally," Val whispered as she released the hair and clasped Sally in a tight embrace.

Sally returned the embrace while moaning and whispering, "I've missed you, Mistress. Tonight, Mistress? Play with me tonight?"

"Yes, tonight. I want to try out our new stocks."

Sally trembled in anticipation. The stocks had arrived over the weekend and Sally had set them up in the sound proofed basement. All day today, it had tantalized and called to her; whispering promises of restraint, pain and denial. Sally enjoyed nothing more than surrendering to her Mistress, to be tortured or pleasured with no control over her fate.

Her satisfaction, though, came from being Valerie's slave. Each day Sally looked for ways to serve her Mistress. When Sally wasn't confined for the night, she'd learned to rise before Valerie; so she could set out Valerie's clothes for the day, prepare Valerie's breakfast and even bathe her Mistress when she could. Sally tried to make sure there was never anything around the house that needed to be done by Valerie. Early in her 24/7 slavery, Sally craved not having to make choices. She'd looked to Valerie for every choice in her life; what to wear, what to eat, what she'd do each day, who she'd have sex with. As the months wore on though, Sally found that such dependence wasn't enough. Sally needed to know that she'd gone above and beyond for her Mistress. Slowly, she started anticipating Valerie's needs. At first Sally would ask if she could do this or that for Valerie. Later, some things just came naturally. Sally had the sense that change was coming again, but wasn't sure what. She tried to not let it worry her; after all, Valerie was her Mistress and was in control.

"Mistress, dinner is ready now. I made chicken and dumplings."

"Sounds scrumptious. Put one setting on the table and your cushion next to my seat."

Sally skipped off to prepare the table while Valerie checked her personal email. There were several personal emails that she could look at later, as well as one from her Master, Charles. In it, he instructed her to report to Nadine's home on Wednesday night, where she was to put herself in teaching submission to the new switch. Valerie smiled at the prospect. Nadine had already demonstrated a healthy imagination when it came to dominating a submissive. Wednesday should be very fun.

Sally knelt beside Valerie's chair while Val ate. Even after two years, Sally looked so contented in that submissive position. Valerie fed Sally by hand as she ate herself. This simple act reinforced the dependence Sally had on Val. That dependence wasn't one of need, but of choice; Sally chose, day to day, to put her every need in the hands of the woman she loved.

After dinner, Valerie clipped a leash to Sally's collar. The silver collar looked much like the collar Valerie wore, just with a different inscription. It was, in fact, a replica of Valerie's that had been made for the movie, Valerie's Crisis. The crew of the movie had given it, along with the matching ankle and wrist cuffs, to Valerie and Sally as a gift for all the hard work they'd put into advising on the BDSM scenes. Where Valerie's collar had the inscription, "Valerie, property of Master Charles;" Sally's said, "Sally, Valerie's slave." The only other difference was the remnants of a .22 caliber slug embedded in Valerie's.

Val led Sally to the basement, shutting the thick door behind them. The basement was a large open space with a single room off one side that served as laundry room, spare bathroom and toy storage. The main room had eyebolts in numerous places in the ceiling and floor. In the center was a wooden pillar about two feet across, affectionately called the whipping post (their first piece of play equipment). Three other pieces of furniture were secured in various places in the room. A spanking bench, looking much like a vaulting horse, was off to the left of the post. The bench, along with the wheel mounted St. Andrew's cross against the right wall, were more gifts from the movie crew. Fifteen feet behind the whipping post was their newest piece of equipment.

Part of their pay from Hellfire pictures had been invested in a long term CD and the earnings had paid for the high quality toy/punishment device. The restraints could be raised and lowered to accommodate any size slave. The arm and neck holes were padded with soft leather, but fit snuggly, preventing any movement. A gap in the neck padding kept the windpipe free from being obstructed. The crossbar was counterweighted, making it easy to use by any size dominant. That also prevented the crossbar from slamming into place, a much desired safety feature. The leg binders were adjustable, allowing for anywhere from 2 to 4 feet of separation between the victim's feet. At full width, any pussy or cock would be exposed and vulnerable.

Valerie had Sally's legs locked in at the maximum spread in short order. After a quick trip to the storage area, she added a blindfold and gag to Sally's head, just two of the toys she'd packed in a small carry bag. Once the collar and cuffs were removed, she pushed on Sally's back, indicating that she should bend over. Sally trembled as she did, knowing she would become unbalanced soon. She did, in fact, fall forward a couple of inches before Val caught her and lowered her into the neck and wrist openings. When the top piece lowered into place, Sally started breathing faster and pushed against her bindings. Her helplessness sank in and her fingers wriggled uselessly.

"Feeling anxious, my slave?" Val asked. Sally nodded, unseeing. Valerie continued. "You're mine. I'll do what I want, whenever I want. I could fuck you all night, sending you into orgasmic bliss until you can't handle any more. I could whip you until your entire ass and legs were a mass of black and blue and you'd be unable to sit for days." As Val spoke, Sally's excitement increased. She wanted it, whatever it was. She needed to be used with no thought for her own desires. She moaned through her gag, trying to beg Val to start anything.

Val ran her hand along Sally's back, from neck to ass crack. Sally moaned and arched her back as much as she could. Valerie's hands continued to caress her lover, all the while, avoiding the obvious erogenous areas. Soon Sally was whimpering, her pussy and tits primed for sexual contact. She knew it wasn't going to be that easy. Valerie loved erotic torture and had become a master of holding Sally just shy of orgasm. Still, Sally thrust herself, as much as her bondage allowed, towards Valerie's hands, seeking more of what she knew would be nearly unbearable.

When Val stopped, Sally was already covered in a thin film of sweat and her pussy was visibly wet from its own juices. Sally couldn't see what was happening and her mind imagined any number of implements being pulled out for use on her body. In reality, Valerie was stripping herself. Val enjoyed being naked while she gave Sally the pain they both craved. Long gone was Valerie's discomfort at inflicting pain on anyone, especially her lover. Val found the appearance of each mark she laid down on Sally's body to be an increase to her own arousal. Once she was undressed, she picked up a cat with long, soft tails.

When the first lashes from the cat caressed Sally's ass with rivulets of pain, Sally actually sighed. Val was starting soft and slow tonight. That usually meant a long session with several implements. Sally tended to end such scenes sobbing uncontrollably and unable to sit without pain for several days. She tried to show her willingness and acceptance by raising her butt to meet the strokes as they came down. Each stroke brought a reddening to her ass cheeks that started to fade right away. The long pace allowed the marks to almost fully fade before being renewed by another stroke.

Once Sally's skin had taken on a constant red hue, Val stopped and returned to caressing her helpless slave. This time she included Sally's breasts, lavishing attention on them, perking the nipples and areolas up for even more attention. Valerie lay against Sally, listening to her lungs fill with and release their precious cargos of life giving air while her hands played with and pinched sensitive nipples. Sally's moans were constant as her arousal and desire grew under the talented hands o her Mistress.

When Sally's nipples were where Val wanted them to be, she got back up and retrieved the clamps. She brushed the ends against Sally's breasts, watching her squirm at the realization. Sally tried to talk through the gag, but nothing intelligible came out.

"Are you scared of the clamps?"

Sally nodded. She knew they were clover clamps; the kind that wouldn't fall off, but would bite even deeper under pressure.

"Are you begging not to feel them?"

There was a pause, and then Sally shook her head. Val could detect a small sob from her throat. Valerie knew how much Sally hated the clover clamps. Until a few months ago, they were the one thing guaranteed to cause her to beg for mercy. Yet, in the last four months, Sally hadn't begged, not even once, not even in the face of the clamps. Val had asked Sally why and Sally could only whisper, "I can't, I just can't ask you not to anymore. I want to give you everything. I want to want everything you have to give me." It was at times like these that Valerie experienced trepidation at where their lives had gone.

With two deft, well practiced moves, Valerie snapped the clamps on Sally's nipples and let the weights fall. The resulting tug dug the clamps deep into Sally's tit flesh, pulling a muffled scream form her. With the weights still swinging, Val picked up the tawse and laid into Sally's ass and thighs. The twin-tailed leather slapper left deep red marks. The sharp pain this caused made Sally jerk, sending the weights on the clamps swinging like pendulums. Sally made no attempt to stifle her screams, though the gag kept them reduced in volume.

Valerie kept the tawse going for quite a while, at a slow pace. Unlike her Master, Charles, Valerie preferred a slow application of pain, letting the submissive feel each in its entirety and savor/dread the approach of the next one. In Sally's case, the weighted clamps would almost stop swinging when the next blow landed and set them moving again. Tears were leaking from under the blindfold and her sobs were constant. By the time Valerie had stopped this latest round, Sally's upper legs were a deep red and her ass was showing a spot or two of purple coloration.

In this interim period, Val removed the gag and let Sally give full vent to the suffering she was undergoing. Sally bawled openly, giving voice to the pain she was in. When Valerie removed the clamps and the pain in Sally's breasts underwent a renewed surge, Sally wailed in agony. Valerie held her bound lover and stroked her face and hair while the crying continued. It was several minutes before Sally regained her composure (as much as possible under the circumstances). Val slipped one hand along Sally's belly until it reached her pussy. Her palm brushed over Sally's clit while two fingers slipped between her folds. Sally gasped and thrust back against Valerie's hand, impaling herself on those fingers. Val cupped Sally's cunt and rubbed her hand back and forth, slowly fucking Sally with her fingers.

Sally whimpered and moaned, soaking in the increasing arousal as she rocked against Val's hand. She was fearful that Valerie would stop short of her orgasm, making her suffer denial on top of the pain. Even after over two years, Valerie still got her biggest thrill from inflicting orgasm denial on Sally. The idea of turning pleasure into a torture appealed to Val. Sally struggled to move past her fear, to accept whatever happened. She'd seen Val's face when Val had denied her in the past and knew the joy it gave her Mistress.

Soon Sally was trembling at the approach of her climax. Valerie was holding her on the edge, keeping Sally incredibly aroused but preventing her orgasm. Lost in her pleasure, little whispers of pleading were escaping as Sally begged for her orgasm. Val placed the gag back in place, holding it with her free hand, but not cinching it into place this time. Understanding, Sally stopped begging and sank into the pleasure, letting it take her over. When Valerie stopped, Sally's orgasm still on the horizon, Sally simply wailed through the gag for the loss.

"You're so beautiful like this, Sally."

"Thank you, Mistress," Sally managed to gasp.

"I'm going to hurt you some more."

"Anything you want, Mistress. I'm yours, so totally yours."

Valerie picked up a bamboo cane and slapped it against Sally's thighs, leaving a red slash behind. Sally gasped in shock, letting out a keening sound when her breath came to her. Valerie's technique was very different from Charles'. Valerie's Master used the cane as his ultimate expression of pain. Each stroke he laid down pulled screams from his submissives and left full blown welts behind. He rarely gave more than five strokes with the thin, wooden instruments. Valerie had gone out of her way to get training on lighter cane use from Sir Tom, a dominant she'd worked with when Charles was out of town two years ago. Yes, her blows were painful, but it was a different type of pain. This sharp pain faded quickly to a heat that suffused the entirety of Sally's legs and ass. Given slowly, with a fair amount of time between strokes, Sally's arousal actually grew (that never happened with Charles).

As the strokes slowly came, Sally was shedding tears and trying to raise her ass or legs to invite them. When the first landed in the inside of her thigh, her head jerked up and she tried to spread her legs even more. Her cunt was on fire, arousal roaring through her body, centered on her pussy. Little drops of cunt juice rolled down her legs, stinging when they encountered the red slashes being laid down on her legs. Valerie kept up the slow pace, each stroke landing on the inside of her legs, until Sally was writhing and moaning. When Sally couldn't take the suspense any more, she pleaded, "Mistress, please, Mistress."

Sally and Valerie could never tell whether Sally was begging for more or for less when she pleaded like this. This time, Valerie gave one last stroke, this one straight up against Sally's pussy, just as Sir Tom had taught her. Sally peaked over that edge and started into her orgasm; her body shuddering and her voice crying out. Valerie dropped to her knees and attacked Sally's cunt with her tongue. The additional stimulation propelled Sally's orgasm to extreme lengths, well over a minute.

When Sally came down from her high, Val released the foot binders and then opened the stocks themselves. Half carrying the exhausted and sore woman to the couch/bed near the door, Val let Sally lay down on her front and started giving Sally a massage with a medicated body rub. Stiff muscles relaxed while the lingering pain was helped into that warmth that made submissives glow after a hard scene. As she became more aware of her surroundings again, Sally realized something.

"Mistress, would you like me to…"

"Yes, you do need to pleasure me."

Valerie crawled on the bed, putting her legs around her slave. Sally brought her hands under Val's hips and pulled her Mistress' pussy to her lips. Her tongue snaked out to lap at the plentiful fluids that Val had generated over more than an hour. Valerie sighed as Sally's expert tongue teased and tantalized her sex with feather light strokes. Valerie's excitement grew little by little; reaching new plateaus of pleasure every few minutes. Val gripped the edge of the bed and steeled herself to wait until Sally had drawn a climax from her with exquisite slowness.

Thirty minutes later, Val was in tears from being so close to an orgasm for so long. Her pussy was aching from a need to be fucked; her cunt was sopped with her own juices and Sally's saliva, while her clit was poking out of its hood, begging for another touch. When Sally stuck three fingers in Valerie's pussy, Val cried out with partial relief. Sally's fingers began a slow stroking, rubbing against the inside of Valerie's cunt while Sally's tongue renewed its acquaintance with Valerie's clit. Valerie's hips arched off the bed and started to fuck back. It took only a matter of minutes before this finger-fucking sent Valerie over the edge. Valerie screamed deliriously as pleasure exploded from her cunt to encompass her entire body. Sally pulled even more out of Val by keeping her tongue on the clit as the orgasm wracked Val's body.

When the climax finally subsided, Sally crawled up next to her Mistress and they cuddled for a while. No words were exchanged, yet anyone watching would have no doubt of their love for one another. Silently, they walked back upstairs where they showered and went to bed. The next day, Sally would spend time cleaning and sterilizing the equipment and toys they'd used.

Tuesday morning saw Valerie back in her office, dealing with the day to day affairs of running the advertisement department of the company. At noon, she had her weekly lunch with Calvin Freshin, editor of The Pony's Paddock. Their lunches were part business and part personal. Calvin was a dominant and had dominated Valerie on a few occasions, usually the result of winning her at Mephisto's monthly auction. As they left the building, Valerie noticed Calvin grimacing.

"Calvin, is there anything wrong?"

"I've been having stomach pains the past few days. It passes quickly for the most part."

"You should see a doctor. There's no telling what it is."

"Oh, that's not necessary. It never stays around long enough to be a problem. I watch what I eat; try not to upset my stomach much."

Valerie recognized the signs of male stoicism and hoped it wouldn't get him into much trouble. As they were looking over the menus, she asked, "How's Susan doing?"

"She's doing well. I gave her some serious welts and bruising over the weekend." Calvin was an acknowledged sadist, taking enjoyment from inflicting pain on others. Susan was his slave and outlet. Valerie had talked with Susan on numerous occasions and knew that the submissive was very happy as Calvin's helpless slave. Calvin continued with, "She's hoping you can come by and see her coloring before she heals much more. She's at that stage were the bruising takes on that wonderful yellow, purple and red coloring."

"Calvin, you're so lucky to have found Susan. Not every sadist has their very own masochist to play with. I'll bet you haven't put her on light duty, have you?"

"Of course not. Watching her struggle through her chores while her body aches is just as much fun as making that body ache in the first place. You know, she's actually more responsive during sex when she's hurting than when she's not."

"I may stop by to visit after work, if you don't mind."

"Of course, feel free. You can even avail yourself of her service if you want."

The rest of their lunch talk focused on work issues. Of all the editors, Calvin took the most direct interest in the ads that ran in his magazine. He believed that those who were into animal play were more passionate about their fetish than those with other interests. Consequently, they responded stronger to both good and bad ads. The increase in his readership since Valerie had been hired seemed to support that view. In the past two years, circulation for The Pony's Paddock had increased by 75 percent, while the other titles had seen more modest increases.