Death of a Master Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks, June. Send Jenny right in when she gets here."

Valerie had just enough time to jot some questions down about the recipe contest before the sprightly blond poked her head through the door. "Valerie!"

"Jenny, come on in. The lasagna recipe in last month's issue was fabulous."

"Really? I didn't have much luck with it."

"Sally said the secret was in not overcooking the noodles before putting it all together. I wouldn't know myself; I'm not much of a scratch chef; more of a hamburger helper cook."

"That could be it. I'll have to experiment some."

"So, what's this idea about a recipe contest, and why do I need to be involved?"

The meeting went on for some time as they discussed ways to bring several of the vanilla advertisers from Kitchen Submissions in on the idea. Jenny's publication had seen more success in attracting vanilla advertisers than any other of Delgrasi's publications. Most food companies understood that food magazines were a must in their advertising schemes. The vast majority of the companies Val had approached in the last couple of years had simply been unaware of Kitchen Submissions' existence.

In the end, they decided that they'd offer the opportunity to all the companies, but only select one each from a food company, a kitchen tool company and an appliance company. The ones selected would be those bidding the most in support of the contest in terms of dollars and material support. Of course, their products would feature prominently in the contest.

It wasn't until later in the afternoon that June reported to Val about the trip.

"Ms. Burbon, we were able to have the membership at the convention transferred to your name. Mr. Freshin had already arranged for some of the publication staff to man the Delgrasi booth on the vendor floor since he was expecting to have to spend a fair amount of time with Mr. Sanders. The flight details were harder to work with. Mr. Freshin's tickets were the usual non-refundable, non-exchangeable ones, so there was no chance of changing the tickets into your name. Global Travel was, however, able to cancel the tickets with a small processing fee. I have your tickets purchased, though on a different flight than he was originally planning on taking. The hotel reservations were able to transfer over as part of the convention transfer."

"Sounds good, June. Would you book Sally on the same flight, hopefully seated next to me, and register her at the convention? You still have my credit card number on file, don't you?"

"Yes, ma'am. I'll get right on that. I think the seat next to you was open too. You'll be leaving on the 5:34 fight and traveling non-stop. Assuming no delays, you'll arrive at the hotel five hours before the convention starts. I've forwarded everything they had online to your email. From what I could tell, several of the events will take place somewhere else."

"I'm not surprised. I doubt the hotel has the facilities for, nor the desire for hosting a cart race. Contact Mr. Sanders' office and confirm the change in plans. I don't want him surprised by my being there instead of Calvin."

"I will."

That evening, Valerie had Sally, after dinner; make love to her for over two hours. By the time they'd fallen asleep in each other's arms, Valerie had cum six times and Sally was again highly aroused and unfulfilled. In the morning, Sally was looking longingly at Valerie.

"Mistress?"

"Yes, Sally."

"You're going to Master's tonight?" In spite of not having submitted to Charles for over two years, Sally still thought of him as her Master as well as Valerie's. He refused to dominate her without a safe word, and Sally hadn't had one since becoming Val's slave.

"Yes, dear. I'll be gone all weekend; it's my turn to serve the house."

Sally clasped closer to Valerie. "I'll miss you so much."

"I know you will, love. I'll miss you too. You still miss Him don't you?" Sally nodded, tears coming to her eyes. "While I'm gone this weekend, I want you to think about having a safety word." When Sally tensed, Val hurried to explain. "I didn't say a safe word, I said a safety word."

"What's the difference, Mistress?"

"You can use a safe word to stop a scene if it's too much or you aren't enjoying it, you know that." Sally nodded. "A safety word can only be used to let your Master or Mistress know that something harmful is happening; something unsafe that needs to be fixed. That's Master's concern, that you can't or won't tell him about something that could injure you. He understands, I think, that you have no real limits. I don't think I have any with him. I haven't used my safe word for anything but potential dangers since Rachael broke me."

Valerie was referring to an intense day long session of submission to Rachael, a lesbian dominant who enjoyed hard mental domination. Valerie had been struggling with dominating Sally 24/7 and Rachael had seen Valerie's own need for deep submission. Without using pain of any sort, Rachael had broken Valerie; letting her think that she was allowing a tattoo on the very place she'd been saving for a tattoo to honor Sally. That it had turned out to be Sally's tattoo, a leopard staring out from the jungle, hadn't been told to Valerie until she'd returned home. That very tattoo now graced Valerie's lower belly and upper pubic mound.

"Not a safe word; just a danger warning."

"Exactly."

"I'll think about it. Do you think He'll take me back if I agree?"

"I think so. I'm going to ask Him this weekend. While I'm gone, you have permission to go out with anyone who asks, vanilla or D/s."

"May I cum this weekend?"

"Yes, dear. I'll want to hear all about it, if anything happens."

"Of course, Mistress."

Valerie's Friday was typical. Fridays were publication days at Delgrasi, with at least one magazine going to press each week. Today saw two of the monthlies and one of the quarterlies going to press, and there was always some last minute thing that made the entire office complex do its imitation of a kicked over ant hill. Valerie was grateful that this week, the culprit wasn't in the advertising, but instead, a corrupted photo for an article that had to have a replacement found. In spite of the drama, the magazines went to press on time and intact. Valerie was able to leave early to make her appointment before going to Charles' place.

Valerie parked her car in the lot for Full Body Beauty. The logo underneath the name read, "It's your body, make ALL of it beautiful." Val smiled at the sign, as she always did. How literal you took the sign depended on who you were. Vanilla patrons came in simply expecting a full service salon that would deal with hair, face, fingers, toes and other mundane, visible parts of the body. Fetishists understood the subtle reference to the intimate portions of the body. Full Body Beauty was a full service salon that would give just as much care to depilating pussies as it did to underarms. Ears weren't the only thing you could have pierced here.

Inside, a young woman, no older than 25, looked up and smiled. She came from around the counter and embraced Valerie in an enthusiastic hug.

"Valerie! It's so good to see you again. Are you here for your usual?"

"Lilly, it's so nice to see you as well. Yes, I'm spending the weekend again and need everything touched up."

Lilly Amberhurst had known Valerie form the first time she'd submitted to Charles Vanquil. Lilly had been working as a maid in Charles' mansion and found herself torn about what Val would experience there. Valerie took time to console, and explain things to, her. Once Charles had known how bad things were for Lilly, he'd let her go with a generous severance and Valerie had steered her to a job at her old firm so she could save up enough to go to beauty school. Full Body Beauty was the result of that schooling.

"Come on back to the room. I'll see to the work myself."

Lilly's establishment had grown in popularity fast, especially among the BDSM community. Here was a place submissives could come and have special beauty work done without being made to feel like freaks or lower than human. Prior to Lilly's shop, the only place that would offer intimate beauty services and tattoos was Divine's Devils. Any submissive entering that establishment quickly found themselves treated as nothing but property. If that was your fetish, that was fine; but not all submissives were slaves.

In the back room, Valerie undressed and lay on the reclining chair. Lilly started heating up the wax she was going to use and turned towards Valerie. With a professional eye, she looked over the stubble that had come in around Valerie's pussy and pubic mound. She knew from previous work that Valerie needed to be hair free there whenever she reported to her Master's house. Typically, a good waxing would stay stubble free for two weeks. At the beep, she turned back to the wax and brought it to the edge of the chair. A quick finger test for proper temperature and she started applying the wax.

"Charlie completed his program last week."

"Ah, so he's a fully certified tattoo artist?"

"Except for the state licensing requirements, yes. He expects to finish that early next month."

"Are you two still planning on his working here?"

"Yeah. Several clients have been putting off tattoos so they can avoid Divine's. Even some of our vanilla clients are showing some interest in tattoos; though not in the same places, of course."

They both smiled at that. Both the locations and the types of tattoos would vary widely among Lilly's clients. The shop had grown much in the last year; and Lilly had been able to repay the loan Charles had given her a full two years early. Lilly was now a self sufficient business woman, putting her twin associates degrees of Business Management and Beauty Care to good use.

The wax removal was as painful as it always was. You just can't pull hairs out by the roots and not cause pain. Lilly's deft hands managed to keep it to a minimum. Soon, Valerie was dressed again and on her way to the home of her Master. Even after all these years, she still suffered butterflies when she drove to a session or weekend with her Master. Charles had a way of making each scene, every weekend, new and fresh; pushing Valerie's limits wonderfully. This weekend was no different. The butterflies would remain until she'd begun her service. At least now, as opposed to years ago, the anticipation wasn't so bad as to make her break out in tears.

At the front gate, Herman's voice came through the intercom as the gate opened remotely. "Ms. Burbon, Master Charles wishes you to use the servant's entrance, dressing in the uniform you find just inside the door. Once dressed; report to him in the lounge."

Valerie drove to the back entrance, smiling at the archaic name for it. It was actually known as the employee entrance; servant's entrance was only used with Charles' submissives when they were on weekend servant duty. To protect his vanilla employees, Charles didn't require them to work weekends when he had his submissives in attendance. Instead, the submissives themselves took turns doing the basic household chores. Having to cook or clean in the nude or in some skimpy fetish outfit was just as much a submissive rush for Valerie as being used sexually or enduring under pain of some sort. Frequently, the Master of the house would take advantage of one of his servants in some way.

Just inside the back door was Valerie's outfit for the weekend. It was the classic French maid's outfit popular in the fetish community. The short skirt barely covered her pussy. With the lack of any undergarment, any bending over would leave Valerie totally exposed. The blouse was, of course, far too small to close properly, leaving Valerie's breasts straining at the fabric and cleavage visible all the way down. It was also short, leaving the middle of her torso exposed. Black fishnet stockings were held up by a garter while she would be walking on five inch high heels.

Once dressed, Val walked (carefully) to the lounge, a room of fond memories and many different names. Charles was seated in his favorite easy chair. Steven and Ramone were seated nearby while Nadine was bound hand and foot on the floor. Val could smell her arousal and hear the muted buzz of a vibrator nearby. From Nadine's moans, it was probably installed deep inside her, driving her crazy with lust.

"Sir, you wanted to see me?"

"Yes, Valerie. Dinner will be Tuscan chicken, antipasto and steamed Sicilian vegetables. Prepare the table for three and the floor for one. I expect everything to be ready in an hour."

"Yes, sir. Right away, sir."

Valerie left for the kitchen, wishing she was in Nadine's place. Unlike many new submissives, Nadine had requested a specific scene (or scenes) for her second weekend. If Charles had granted her wish, she would be experiencing long term objectification and arousal with no relief at all. Valerie's cunt spasmed and juiced at the thought of hours of high arousal with no orgasms, all the while being treated like an object or animal. Nadine was in for a wondrously torturous time.

The cook had already prepared the food for cooking, so Valerie had only to put the chicken in the oven and start mixing the pasta and other goodies that went into the antipasto. The vegetables could be steamed in the last ten minutes or so. While the chicken cooked, Val set the table in the dining room. She set up Nadine's bowls near Charles' place at the table. No wine was decanted, as Charles didn't allow any alcohol during play times. Instead, Valerie prepared carafes of ice water and fruit juice.

Once dinner was on the table, she returned to the study to find all three men around Nadine, who was bound, kneeling, to the floor. They were caressing her body while she moaned uncontrollably. The smell of female musk was heavy in the air, letting anyone know that Nadine was well into her sensuous torture. Valerie could see Nadine look at Charles with a look that was part pleading and part adoration.

"Master, dinner is ready."

The play stopped as all three men looked up at Valerie. Nadine was panting and covered in perspiration. "Very good, Valerie. We'll be along presently. You'll be serving us at the table tonight." He turned back towards Nadine and released her from the concealed tie downs. Valerie remembered being tied to the same rings on occasions before.

In the dining room, Valerie served each of the men before putting anything in Nadine's bowl. Nadine had her hands bound behind her, forcing her to eat with only her mouth. Valerie wasn't able to spare Nadine too much attention, as she was constantly being called to attend to one of the men. Her own arousal was stoked as they made frequent use of her exposed state to fondle her ass, pussy and tits.

After dinner, Nadine was led downstairs to one of the play rooms while Valerie cleaned up the dining room and dishes. Most of the weekend would be spent doing just this type of household chore as service to her Master. She'd even had service weekends where there was no sex at all (though she longed for it by the time the weekend was over). This weekend was not to experience such a dearth. Valerie was in the middle of attending to a list Herman had prepared when she was summoned to play room three.

When she arrived, Nadine was bound to the medical exam table. Her wrists were strapped to the rails, her waist pinned by a strap and her legs locked to the stirrups. Her exposed sex was dripping and moans were escaping from around her gag. As she waited for orders, she noticed that some of the liquid on Nadine's cunt was semen. All three men were naked with semi-flaccid cocks.

"Valerie, clean us up first."

Valerie smiled and knelt before Charles to take his cock into her mouth. With slow, sensuous motions, she sucked and licked his penis until all the fluids from both him and Nadine were cleaned off. By the time she was done, he'd begun to harden again. Similarly, she cleaned the cocks of the other two men, leaving them erect, with only her own saliva coating them.

"Valerie, attend to Nadine's pussy. Keep at it until we return. If she cums, you'll both be severely beaten. I want her as close to the edge of orgasm as you can hold her without her cumming."

"Yes, sir, I understand."

The three men took their leave, though Valerie noticed the not quite concealed camera was running. She moved to Nadine who was eyeing her with lust and a little fear. Valerie had known when Nadine had asked last Sunday that she didn't know what she was asking for. Spending an entire weekend objectified and not quite in orgasm was hard for the most experienced submissives, let alone for one in only her second long term submission. Knowing Charles would be watching, Valerie bent to her task, staring with soft licks at the edges of Nadine's pussy.

Even before Val reached her cunt, Nadine was writhing and moaning, tugging at her bonds and trying to create enough sensation to cum, just a little. When Val reached the dripping fluids and tasted the heady combination of male and female cum, she moaned with delight. She prolonged her feast, savoring each tongue full of cum with appreciative moans. Some had dripped down Nadine's crack, and Valerie used long, broad strokes to capture what was waiting near and on the bound woman's ass.

An hour passed and Nadine was sobbing in frustration. Valerie was surprised that she hadn't used a safe word yet. The erotic tension must have been excruciating. Still, Val licked and sucked at her pussy, savoring the cunt juice and the quivers of near orgasm she was inflicting on Nadine. Valerie's own pussy was sopped, wet with desire of her own. She heard the door open, but kept at her chore until Charles ordered, "Stop, Valerie."

"Gentlemen, I'm retiring for the night. Nadine is yours to use as you will. Whether she cums or not is up to you." He turned to Valerie. "Attend me, wench."

"Yes, sir."

Valerie followed Charles to the main floor where his personal bedroom was. The four poster bed dominated the room. There were two dressers, one with a vanity and the other without. Valerie knew the one without was filled with a wide variety of toys. A large dog kennel was in the corner, used from time to time to cage a submissive. From past experiences, Valerie knew what to do. She undressed him much as a servant might undress him in ages past. When he was naked, Valerie couldn't help but stare at the body she'd been craving for more than just tonight.

Charles took her wrists and held them tightly in his hands, letting her feel the power and control. "Do you want to be used tonight?"

"Oh, yes Master, please use me. It's been so long."

Her hands were forced behind her back and clasped in one of his. The other hand forced her willing head forward where her lips were raped by his. Val surrendered up her mouth, along with the rest of her body. His mouth pulled away enough to whisper, "I want your pain tonight."

"Anything, Master, anything you wish."

"Spread yourself against the bed frame."

Valerie grabbed the upper ends of the posts and spread her legs until her feet touched the feet of the bed. Charles reached from behind her and clipped the rings in her cuffs to rings on the bed posts. Val tugged, sighing in relief at her helplessness. Her sight ended as a blindfold was place over her eyes. She opened her mouth and was rewarded with a gag that covered her entire mouth while plugging it with a penis shaped dildo.

When the first clamp pinched her nipple, she gasped and thrust her chest forward, inviting even more. The request was granted as a second clamp took possession of the other nipple. When more weight tightened them, Valerie knew she had clover clamps on. In quick succession, pinch after pinch was applied to her breasts, forming a circular pattern. Well versed with the types of toys, Valerie recognized the clothes pins being placed on her. She lost count somewhere after 30 pins and shuddered when she felt the end of a string brush against her belly.