Death of a Master Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She tried to form the words to beg for mercy, but the gag prevented her. She knew she could stop the upcoming pain by stomping her foot three times, but didn't want to stop it. She feared, yet craved, the zipper. When all were applied, she trembled in dreading anticipation of what was to come next.

Charles, however, surprised her. The next thing she felt was the impact of the twin straps of the tawse against her ass. She squealed through the gag as the second blow hit. Each blow caused the weights on the clamps to swing, pulling and pinching her nipples harder. Sometimes, it would hit a clothes pin and re-ignite that pain as well. There was no warm up this time and soon, Valerie was sobbing in pain. Charles dropped the tawse and grabbed Valerie, thrusting his cock deep with a loud growl. His arms encircled her and, while she couldn't see it, his hands grasped the ends of the two zippers. Each thrust was a massive invasion of Valerie's pussy and she thrust back, trying to take him deeper, harder, oblivious to the pain in her ass.

With a yell, he thrust one last time and flooded Valerie with cum, while simultaneously pulling on the ends of the zippers, snapping all 50 clothes pins off her body in one fell swoop. Valerie gave out a high, keening sound as the equivalent pain from an hour of whipping assaulted her body in one brief instant. The pain of the pins drowned out the feeling of cum splashing into her cunt. Still, her body reacted to each new thrust and thrust back unawares. The removal of the clamps was hardly noticed.

Charles, recovered from his own orgasm, took Valerie down and laid her on the bed. Lying next to her, he softly rubbed her body, soothing the numerous pain centers across her breasts. His mouth sought out hers and he swallowed her sobs until she'd recovered enough to talk.

"Was I pleasing, Master?"

Charles chuckled at her first utterance after all that. "Yes, Valerie, you were very pleasing. I want only one more thing from you tonight."

"Anything, Master."

His hand crept to her pussy, still flowing with hers and his fluids. "Cum for me, my little slave." He caressed and penetrated her pussy, driving her nascent arousal back up. He held her immobile, his lags pinning her legs and his other hand pinning hers above her head. She fucked his hand back as much as she could, but he set the pace and he kept her on the edge for over an hour. Again and again, she thought she was going to climax, when he backed off a little and left her hanging. Only when she was panting and near exhaustion did he pinch her clit, from inside and outside her cunt. His thumb pressed down on it while his fingers, inside her cunt, pressed up, sending Valerie into a screaming orgasm that caused her to buck so hard that she threw his legs off of hers.

When she came down, she heard his whisper of, "Sleep now, Valerie," and obeyed because she was incapable of not doing so. She spent the rest of the weekend merely attending to the household chores as Charles focused his attention on his new submissive in her second week. She was able to talk with Charles about Sally and a safety word. As long as Sally was willing to stop play if danger reared its head, he would allow her back into the fold. When the two left Sunday morning for breakfast, Valerie knew Nadine was going to be put through her own whore walk. She said a silent prayer that Nadine did better on hers than Valerie had done.

Sunday evening, after Valerie returned home, Sally and Valerie shared the details of their respective weekends. Sally had been out with Gwen, a dear friend both had dated in the past. When Valerie described the zipper play, Sally looked so longingly about it that Valerie made a silent plan to give Sally one herself sometime soon. The evening ended with them in each other's arms, sleeping into the next week.

*

Thank you Dani for another fine editing job. Thanks to all of you readers who included Dani in your prayers and best wishes. As hoped, it was just a loss of internet access. I don't know how long there'll be between chapters, but I'm hoping to make it as short as possible. Yes, I know the title is a cliffhanger, that was on purpose.