Death of a Master Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan handed the papers to the lady. Several minutes passed while she entered information in. When she finished, she handed the paperwork back to Susan.

"His room will be 1234. Surgery is on the fourth floor. You won't have any trouble finding the waiting area. I have you flagged as an unspecified relative, so you shouldn't have to go through this again."

"Thank you."

Susan looked up at Valerie who smiled back at her. As they walked towards the elevators, Susan seemed to collapse in on herself. While they waited for a car to arrive, Val took hold of Susan's arm.

"Susan, you did great out there. Calvin would be very proud of you."

"It was so hard. I felt like I was going to pass out. If I hadn't been doing it for Master, I don't think I could have done it."

"But you did, that's the important thing. Let's get his stuff in the room before we head to surgery."

On the twelfth floor, room 1234 was easy to find. Inside the two-bed room was a young lady putting sheets on the beds. She looked up when Val and Susan entered.

"May I help you find something?"

"Is this Calvin Freshin's room?"

She looked at a clipboard before she replied. "Yes it is. And you are…?"

"Susan Thinkle. I'm his sla…girlfriend. I'll be staying with him."

"That explains the private two-bed room." The girl looked at both Susan and Valerie closer. Val, used to it after years, could tell she was looking at their collars. She seemed to be fighting with herself over whether to say anything. Val tried to smile encouragingly. The silence ended when the girl asked, "I'm sorry if this is rude, but are you his…submissives? I couldn't help noticing the collars. They're slave collars, aren't they?"

"Yes," Val answered, "They are slave collars. Only Susan is Calvin's. I have another Master. Are you interested in D/s?"

"My boyfriend and I play Master and slave in the bedroom. I've never met another…"

"I'm Valerie Burbon. It's a pleasure to meet you." Valerie walked up and extended her hand. The girl, whose name tag said, Shirley, took it. She stared at the inscription on Valerie's collar, "Valerie, slave of Master Charles."

"Are you his…slave…all the time?"

"Not really. I'm available to Him whenever he wishes, but I'm my own woman and I have a career and life of my own as well. Susan, on the other hand, is Calvin's all the time. Isn't that right, Susan?"

Susan, at ease while talking to other submissives about slavery, smiled and nodded her head. "Oh yes, I'm his property 24/7. It's just right for me. I can't imagine being anything else."

In a hushed voice, Shirley asked, "What's it like, being his slave all the time?"

"It's heaven. I only have to worry about one thing: is this what He wants? Will this make Him happy? It's hard too. He's very demanding and has a sadistic side. I wouldn't have it any other way. Are you thinking about 24/7?"

Shirley nodded, biting her lower lip.

"Make sure you're ready to take that step. You'll know you are when it's time. I haven't regretted a day since Master collared me."

Shirley showed Susan where to store the stuff she'd brought for the stay. Valerie watched as Susan gained in confidence. Like many submissives, Susan was at her best when actually doing those things her submission required. Knowing she was serving Calvin helped Susan tremendously. Soon they were down on the fourth floor, in the surgery waiting area. A nurse talked to Susan, finding out just how long Calvin had been showing symptoms. Valerie was shocked to overhear that Calvin had been having abdominal pains for almost two weeks. Obviously, he should have been in to see a doctor much earlier.

In the middle of the interview, a doctor in scrubs walked through the swinging doors marked, "hospital staff only." He looked around and, spotting the nurse, came over.

"You're Mr. Freshin's family?"

"Yes, sir, his girlfriend."

A look passed between the nurse and the doctor that spoke an entire conversation of information. The doctor continued. "We removed the ruptured appendix and cleaned the infected material as much as possible. He's still under the anesthesia and we're moving him to the ICU. It's going to be touch and go for the next day or so, as his body fights the burgeoning infection. Is he allergic to any medicines as far as you know?"

"He has a reaction to aspirin; it makes his stomach upset and he can't keep food down. I don't know of any antibiotic allergies."

"Good, very good. We'll start him on IV antibiotics and monitor him closely. Nurse Chalpel can show you where the ICU waiting area is. You won't be able to be with him until he shows definite signs of recovering from the surgery and infection."

"I understand. Doctor, what are his chances?"

"I think they're good, though you can never tell with something like this. It's really up to his own body now."

The doctor moved away, his mind already on other patients. The nurse led Susan away towards the ICU. Valerie gave a little wave of encouragement and headed out of the hospital. She had no trouble finding her car; the result of years of parking in downtown parking structures. She had an hour before she was supposed to be at Nadine's house. She used the extra time to call June and let her know what she'd found out about Calvin, secure in the knowledge that the information would soon be dispersed company wide.

Nadine Johnson's house was a small bungalow. If there was a second floor, it'd be an attic not suitable for much more than a small bedroom or storage. Valerie decided she'd be surprised if there were more than four rooms in the house altogether. She walked up to the door and rang the bell. Before the ring had quieted, the exuberant lady opened the door.

"Val! Please, come in."

She held the door open and Valerie entered a small living room with a couple of easy chairs and a small entertainment center. She could see an archway leading to a kitchen and a door she assumed led to the bedroom. The décor was very feminine with a light blue background on the walls. Nadine was dressed in a blue dress that left a fair amount of cleavage visible and stopped short of her knees.

"Your house is very lovely, Mistress; your dress too." Valerie had adopted a submissive tone from the outset.

"Thank you, Valerie. Charles said that you'd be under me for two hours." Valerie nodded her agreement with the recollection. "Are there any hard limits for you I should be aware of?"

"Not beyond those covered over the weekend, Mistress."

"I can't believe how wonderful it feels to hear you call me that. I remember how shocked I was the first time I saw you chained to the gate, naked."

"You've seen me submitting before?"

"Oh yes, over two years ago. You were chained to the gate of a mansion and several people were ogling your body. Joyce, my best friend, recognized you and let herself be talked into teasing you."

"You're Joyce's friend! I had no idea. You didn't seem very happy with Joyce's decision then."

"It wasn't that. At the time I thought Charles was an arrogant bastard; demanding that Joyce strip in front of all those people. It was only later that Joyce helped me understand how important it was for her that Charles be demanding like that. I've watched her blossom since she got involved with BDSM. It's the best thing that ever happened to her; and me."

"Master does have that ability to see what a submissive needs. He saw what I needed from the very first. What do you want to do tonight, Mistress?"

Nadine's countenance changed as she assumed her dominance. Valerie instinctively bowed her head. Nadine stood and walked around Valerie, looking at her with a hungry eye. She'd seen Valerie in submission during the weekend and had been looking forward to some time with her alone.

"Go to the bedroom and take your clothes off."

"Yes, Mistress."

Valerie stepped into the bedroom. The room wasn't very large and was nearly filled by the king sized, four poster bed. A combination dresser and vanity filled one wall beside the bed. Valerie took her clothes off and folded them on the vanity. By the time she'd finished, Nadine had joined her.

"On the bed, spread eagle. I'm going to bind you."

Valerie spread herself on the bed and watched as Nadine tied her wrists and ankles Valerie became excited as her freedom was taken from her. She tugged on the bonds, making sure they wouldn't give. When Nadine pulled a candle out, Val gasped. It had been some time since she'd last been waxed. Perhaps no form of play was more open to extremes in intensity. Wax could be incredibly hot and painful, or lusciously warm and sensual and depended on many factors. Remembering that she was supposed to be teaching as well as submitting, she cleared her throat.

"Yes, Val?"

"Mistress, what type of candle is that?"

"It's a votive candle I use when I'm meditating. I take it the type of candle makes a difference?"

"Yes, Mistress. The higher quality of candle, the hotter the wax melts. Beeswax candles can leave blisters if you're not careful."

"It's a good thing I'm cheap, isn't it?" she commented as she lit the candle. Once it was burning, she set it aside to build up a pool of wax and started caressing Valerie's breasts. Her nipples responded immediately and stood at attention. Val moaned at the sensuous touches she was experiencing. Her eyes closed and she sank into the feelings, letting her Mistress have her way with her body. Soon Nadine was fingering every part of Valerie's body, sensitizing every nerve.

When the first drops of wax landed, Nadine was caressing one breast and had dripped several drops on the other. Valerie bowed her back and hissed at the heat and pain. While not excruciating, it was sharp and unexpected. The wax cooled quickly and the pain faded to a warmth that seemed to spread across the entire breast. The second dribbles of wax coated the other breast, encasing the nipple in a wax cast.

Valerie felt a tongue licking at the wax coverings to her breasts and moaned at the mere hints of pleasure; the wax was protecting Valerie from too much pleasure, much to her dismay. Val thrust her chest up in an attempt to increase the feelings, but to no avail. When she felt Nadine's fingers pulling her pussy lips open and exposing her clit, Val whimpered. She knew what was coming and dreaded the heat on her most sensitive part.

"Ask for it, Val."

"Please, Mistress," Val begged while admiring the mental domination in the back of her mind.

"Beg for it, Val. Beg now."

"Please, Mistress, wax my clit and pussy."

Nadine brought the candle closer and tipped it, dripping wax directly onto Val's clit. Valerie shrieked from the pain. This time the candle was much closer and the wax hotter. Val tried to shift her hips, but Nadine had almost lain on them and Val was trapped. The wax continued to pour over her pussy, coating the folds with a layer of the hardening white substance. Valerie was in tears from the pain and started to plead.

"Mistress, please, it hurts."

"Good, that's what I want it to do. This is such a rush; you know that, don't you?"

In spite of her pain, Val had to smile, briefly. Yes, she knew what a rush it was to have someone submit to you. She also knew the rush of submitting. It wasn't long before the wax on her pussy had formed a protective layer, insulating Val from any further wax. Once that had happened, Nadine began the other half of wax play. Carefully, wax was peeled from Val's body. The tugging of the wax against her skin was just as erotic as fingers playing over it. By the time Nadine had pulled the last of the wax from Val's pussy, Val was moaning with desire and need.

When she saw Nadine straddle her, cunt lowering onto her face, Val eagerly reached out with her tongue to give her Mistress pleasure. Nadine pressed down, fucking Val's face and tongue. Val was only able to breathe as Nadine lifted herself up. Valerie reveled in the blatant use of her face and her already high arousal levels went even higher. She pulled against her bonds as she tried to rub her own cunt against something, anything, that might send her over the edge. Nothing availed her until Nadine came herself.

When Nadine's pussy started to quiver, she put her face into Valerie's cunt and let her screams out. The sonic vibrations were all Val needed to go over the top and start her own orgasm. Both women were screaming their pleasure into each other's pussies, prolonging their respective climaxes. It was only when they both were too tired to cum more that they collapsed.

Once she'd recovered, Nadine rose and unbound Valerie from the bed. The two women took a short shower and, dressed, sat in Nadine's living room for the debriefing, such as it was (Charles required such talks after a switch finished a training dominant session).

"Nadine, all in all you handled things very well. Your tone was commanding and your technique with both the ropes and the wax was good. Keep in mind that I have a high pain tolerance and others might not be able to handle the level of intensity you gave my pussy."

"I know; I was watching you over the weekend. I wish I had more pain tolerance myself. I feel guilty about how much I used my safe words."

"Don't be; never feel guilty about using them. Yes, Master loves inflicting pain, but he enjoys many other facets of BDSM as well. He'll work with you to find play that both of you enjoy. Remember that the initiation was about finding out more about your likes, dislikes and limits. Your limits will grow; every submissive's do. Just don't try to force them and hurt yourself in the process."

"You're right, of course. Thank you for coming tonight. I have an early morning tomorrow and need to cut things short."

"I understand. Until next time."

Nadine saw Val to the door and she drove home to spend some time with her lover. Valerie told Sally all about her time with Nadine, enjoying how aroused Sally got from the tale. She teased Sally for some time afterwards, never letting her reach a climax. She had Sally spend the night in her cage, hands bound to keep her from masturbating (though both knew Sally would never do so without permission).

In the morning, Sally was writhing in her cage when Valerie woke. Val slipped out of bed and knelt next to the cage. Sally looked up with longing in her eyes.

"Mistress?"

"I love you, Sally."

"I love you, Mistress. Mistress, I need you."

"I know. I missed you in bed." Valerie unlocked the cage and Sally's bindings. Sally crawled out and fell into Valerie's embrace. Valerie slipped her hand down to Sally's pussy, finding it wet and open. Her finger slipped in and began a slow, sensuous fucking. Sally held on, clutching her lover and Mistress tightly. Her arousal climbed, slowly, yet steadily. Her fear was that Val would stop short of her climax. Yet, Sally reveled in the frustration she experienced when Valerie left her hanging, knowing how much her Mistress loved inflicting that torture on her.

This morning, Valerie wanted something different, however. She didn't stop, but continued to slowly bring Sally to higher and higher levels. Soon, Sally was gasping as she hovered on the edge of her orgasm. Valerie knew Sally's body and reactions like the back of her hand. She could keep Sally on the edge seemingly forever, letting the pleasure build without cresting. Soon, Sally was whimpering and moaning at the same time. Enjoying the sensations, yet desperate for her climax. Her hips were thrusting against Valerie's hand, seeking even more touch; enough to give her what she needed. When Val relented and cupped her hand to brush Sally's clit, Sally screamed her orgasm out while she shook uncontrollably in her lover's arms.

"Mistress, thank you so much. Do you want…?"

"Not right now, I have to get ready for work. You are, however, going to please me tonight."

"I'm looking forward to it, Mistress. I'll fix breakfast while you shower."

Valerie reflected on how much things had changed in her life in the last few years. She'd come a long way from the straight, vanilla woman who'd been afraid to let anyone into her heart. Now she lived with a woman she loved more than life itself and no longer felt the emptiness that had been created by Mike's death (Mike had been her husband). She used to be a mid-level executive for a rather staid advertising firm. Now she was the person in charge of advertising for an entire publishing house. Instead of pitching whatever happened to need pitching (many of which she couldn't have cared less about), she was creating quality ads for products she felt connected to and even, in some cases, used. In addition to all that, she had a vibrant sex life that went beyond her domination of Sally and her submission to Charles.

Imogene stood excitedly when Val entered the front office area. "Ms. Burbon! I did it, I told him."

"I take it from the excitement that it went well?"

"Better than that. He loves the idea. He especially wants to see me in bright red rubber."

"Oh, that's interesting. Isn't his car red?"

"Yeah, it's his favorite color. I'll need to do some shopping; I never thought of getting things in red."

"Take him with you so you can model for him, unless that'll keep you from being able to finish," Val added with a lustful grin.

Val went on her way, reaching her own office in no time. June was already there.

"Ms. Burbon, George Falstaf wants to see you in his office right away."

"Did he say what about?"

"No, ma'am. You have half an hour before your first appointment. It's with Jenny Barnes from Kitchen Submissions."

"Right, about the recipe contest. I'd better go see George now. Keep the coffee hot for me."

Valerie navigated the hallways to find the offices of Delgrasi's general manager. His secretary looked up and waved Val through. Inside, George was eating a bagel with coffee.

"Ah, Valerie, come in, have a seat. Coffee?"

"No, thanks; June has my personal blend brewing back at the office. What can I do for you?"

"We received an update on Calvin's health from his slave. It looks like he's going to be on bed rest for a couple of weeks. Normally I wouldn't be concerned; working from home is something he does well. But he can't show your new advertising client around the pony girl convention from his bed. I want you to go in his place. This is a big breakthrough in advertising and I don't want to lose this one."

"That it is, sir. Are you sure I'm the best person to take Calvin's place? I don't know a whole lot about pony girls; certainly no more than I've read in the magazine." Valerie kept up with all the publications, reading each one from cover to cover.

"The only person that would know even close to as much as Calvin, would be Mary, his secretary. She's going to have to be here to facilitate his working from home. In terms of the advertising, you do know as much as he does, so you're the logical second choice."

"I see. Well, I'd better start making arrangements to be gone for several days. I should also try to pick Mary's brain for more information on pony play in general. Is there anything else?"

"No, that was it. Good luck at the convention."

Valerie stopped by June's desk on her way back to her office.

"June, coordinate with Mary Carstares and see if Calvin's membership in the Atlanta Pony Girl Fair and his plane tickets can be transferred to me. Then we need to free up my schedule for the end of next week and the beginning of the week after that. Yes, Calvin can't go now and the powers that be have decided that I'm the best person to send in his stead."

"I'll get right on it. I assume we need to reschedule for the days you'll be gone?" At Val's nod, she continued with, "I'll forward you a copy so you can start looking at what needs to be done after you finish with Ms. Barnes."