All Comments on 'Debauching Delilah'

by Ophelyra

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
yum

to some this story is bad but if u dont like the subject it under than do not read it.... in my case i loved it. i over look the fact of it being forced and get rite down to the sex part of it. very nice story line.

OphelyraOphelyraalmost 16 years agoAuthor
A note from the author

To everyone that reads this (I've already had to delete some particularly nasty comments):

This is *supposed* to be a slightly disturbing work of fiction, hence why it's under NonConsent. I was merely looking for a different angle to write the story of Delilah's defloration from. As a woman myself, nonconsensual sex is something I never want to inflict on anyone. However, how many of us have fantasies of being overpowered and 'taken'?

You were warned at the top of the story that it is NonConsent. Please don't flame me for trying to appeal to a diverse set of interests with my stories.

OwlwhisperOwlwhisperalmost 16 years ago
A good story

A good entry in this category -- forced orgasms are always fun. Keep writing what you like, and thanks for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
you should'nt

have deleted the comments thats poor. if you can't stand the comments don't attract criticism in writing such a story. you knew before publishing what to expect.

inkainkaover 15 years ago
very nice!

I enjoyed the story. I would have liked it more if it were a little longer, but I wont get greedy. :) I look forward to reading more of your work in the future! thanks!

OphelyraOphelyraover 15 years agoAuthor
Clarification

I'd like to make it clear that I only deleted comments with personal attacks. I have no problem accepting literary criticism of my writing - I expect it, and it makes authors better. However, comments calling me derogatory names, telling me I should die, etc. are NOT acceptable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Goofy

Constructively - story's are graded in a minimum of 2 ways which any writer of 2 or more stories should know.<P>

Talent exhibited although decent can be discredited by the writers choice of subject. Remember - writers choice.<P>

Lingering in a subject numerous times tells us volumes about you or any writer.<P>

Regardless of why this choice - now you know that this type story isn't about eroticism or arousal as only a weirdo would get excited by the rape of an unsullied flower for only that reason.<P>

Secondly, you sought to generate emotion - and you have but you have upset reasonable folks - the norm if you will.<P>

So now it really is decision time isn't it. If you want most or many to be aroused and enjoy your time and efforts you now know this wasn't even close. <P>

Even with the opening forewarning you have discredited yourself.<P>

Now what? Most of us know you can do better and hope you will. We don't come here to be grossed out or offended.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Appeal to a diverse set of interests?

Your excuse for writing this poor excuse for a story is that yyou wanted to "appeal to a diverse set of interests" is interresting. Now that you have appealed to the rapists and thugs, are you now going to write something to appeal to the murderers? Poorest excuse for writing I have ever heard.

the Ct Yankee

OphelyraOphelyraover 15 years agoAuthor
Well then...

I see that my attempts to explain the motivation behind writing this story have fallen on deaf ears.

I have and will NEVER condone the behavior of criminals. This story originally began as Delilah having fun with her husband's friend - someone challenged me to write a NonConsent, so I altered the ending. I was going to write a companion piece where Delilah exacts her revenge on Mikhail and it comes to light that all is not as it seems, but I begin to doubt an impartial reception.

To each their own. Again, this is in the NonConsent category as warning. If people are going to read work without noting down the subject matter, they truly have only themselves to blame. To be completely fair, *no* NonConsent story should be treated like regular fiction because it is supposed to be forced.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
please write more stories

got off halfway through! wonderfully naughty.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous