Debbie Likes Black Cock

Story Info
Debbie trees Black yet again.
2.8k words
3.9
110k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JDOrlando
JDOrlando
16 Followers

Well, as our first story tells my wife Debbie had sex with a black man at my urging, and afterwards admitted that she enjoyed it. This was great news for me because I was just dying to see it again.

So I started looking for someone that would fit our requirements and since we are a mid 40s couple its can be difficult to find someone that qualifies. Our requirements were: must be single (no wife cheaters) over 35, clean and disease free, attractive, well hung, and above all a gentleman. Also since the first time was when we were on a mini vacation on the coast we decided that he must also be local so that we could become friends and get together more often.

Well it took many months but we were able to find just such a person. We had many chat sessions on line and Debbie was starting to get into the cybersex with him. She even let me send him a picture with her legs spread holding a sign saying "maybe."

We agreed to meet on a Saturday night to see if there was chemistry between him and Debbie and there was an agreement that it was up to her if anything was to happen that night. We picked a place that just so happened to be next to his apartment complex. Oz works late and doesn't get off work till midnight but said that he would try and leave early.

Debbie & I went out to dinner that night she wore a conservative Skirt and blouse and a little more makeup than usual and was looking very foxy if I must say so myself. I made sure that we didn't get too early of a start on things and didn't leave for dinner till around 8:30. At dinner I we discussed what we were doing and I was reminded that it was all up to her as to how the night progressed.

After dinner around 9:30, we decided to go to the spot that we had planned on meeting and just hang out , turns out the place was a karaoke bar and it was rather entertaining watching the drunks make fools of them self's as well as the want to be singers that took it serious.. With all the entertainment and several drinks time just flew by

Around 11:30 Oz called us on Debs cell phone said he was just outside we told him where we were sitting and as she hung up the phone he came in. Now remember this is the first face to face meeting and things seemed to go just fine. We sat and had a few more drinks talking and just getting to know one another. It was 1am so we decided to call it a night and we walked outside and stood talking about what we wanted to do the rest of the night and Debbie disappointed Oz & I by saying it was too late tonight and wanted to go home. Man was I bummed, but we had agreed that it was her decision at dinner so she thanked Oz for coming and said that she would be in touch about getting together soon.

I have to admit I was more than a little disappointed while driving home that night but stood by my promise to let her make the decision. Well a few days later she was online chatting with Oz and after a couple of weeks agreed to meet with him again on a Saturday night and asked him if he could arrange leaving work early which he again agreed to do.

As that Saturday night approached she would pretend that I was him when we would be fucking saying things like give me your big black cock and fill my pussy with your seed.

Well when that Saturday night arrived she dressed a little sexier this time with a short dress, high heels and a little more than the normal makeup along with my favorite perfume. I must say that she looked very sexy.

We went out and had a quiet dinner together and afterwards we went to a nice lounge for drinks and to listen to some music. We were there a little more than an hour when Oz called and said he was on his way. A short time later he arrived we ordered another round of drinks and just chatted for a bit. I could tell that Debbie was much more comfortable this time as she was laughing and really seemed to be enjoying his company. We ordered another round of drinks and the conversation turned to sex with Debbie being the one that brought it up by saying that she hoped everything that he had told her online was true. Needless to say I asked for the check as I figured we would be leaving soon.

As we were leaving Oz put his arm around her and she looked pleased. Since we had to deal with two cars, Oz asked Deb if she would like to ride with him and I could follow. She responded by saying she would like that and asked if it was ok with me. Of course it is! Was my reply.

It took about 15 minutes to reach Oz's apartment. Debbie was laughing and smiling as she got out of his car so I knew she enjoying herself and was really relaxed with him.

Once inside Oz offered us a drink which we accepted and Debbie complemented Oz on how clean and well decorated his place was. Debbie then asked where the restroom was and excused herself.

While she was gone Oz asked me how we should get this going, I told him to feel free to do what ever he wanted as long as she didn't resist I told him that she likes to get started with kissing and to try not to just jump right in. Other than that anything was fine with me and I just wanted to sit back and watch for a while anyway.

Oz suggested that we go sit in the living room he sat on the couch and I picked a chair that sort of faced it. Debbie came out of the bathroom picked up her drink and sat next Oz on the couch. I figured it was a good time for me to go and relieve some of the beers I had been drinking all night.

I made sure to take my time as I wanted to give them a few moments alone. As I returned to the living room I was glad I gave them the time. I found them kissing, upon seeing me enter the room Oz broke the kiss just long enough to see my reaction I gave him a smile and a thumbs up. About that same time Debbie pulled him back to continue the kiss.

I went and sat in the chair to enjoy the show. As I watched I noticed that it didn't take long before I saw his hand move to her thigh and go up her dress. I saw her spread her legs allowing him better access to her pussy. As his hand was headed to her moistness her left hand was rubbing his crotch and the bulge was getting bigger. She had her legs spread just enough that I could see his fingers working on pulling her panties to side and was rubbing her now very wet pussy with his fingers. She soon started working on getting his zipper down so that she could get to his large cock. He helped by stopping playing with her pussy and unbuckled his belt and the button on his pants. She was then pulled his zipper down and her hand went inside his pants to pull his cock out. One of the reasons we chose him was the fact that he stated he had a 10" and very thick dick and I was say he did not lie.

She started stroking it as they continued to kiss. By this time I could see he had two of his fingers deep inside her very wet pussy. They stopped kissing and she started kissing his neck and biting his earlobe. She then bent her head down and started kissing his cock and just putting the head in her mouth. He stopped playing with her pussy and started rubbing her tits through her dress. She was starting to really show him her orals talents but swallow more of his cock and licking the sides and running her tongue around the head. It was easy to tell that he was really enjoying it by the smile on his face and the moans coming from him.

At this point I spoke up and said "I told you she gives great head" at which he laughed and responded with "damm sure does"

He then suggested to her that maybe they should get more comfortable and move to the bedroom. She quit sucking his cock and gave him a big kiss sticking her tongue in his mouth and said that sounds good to me but you will have to lead the way. He got up and held her hand to help her up from the couch. As they started walking towards his bedroom Debbie looked over at me and ask if I was coming too. I watched as he lead her down the hall with his cock sticking straight out and leading the way. I had to follow there was no way that I was going to miss any of this, along the way I grabbed my video camera

As I turned the corner coming into the bedroom they were standing at the edge of the bed kissing again, Oz's pants were now off and he was standing in his boxers with his hard cock still sticking out. I saw Debbie put her hands on his waist bands and pulled his boxers down till they fell at his feet. As I watched he reached around her back and unzipped her dress letting his hands cup her ass when he got to the bottom. They broke the kiss just long enough to finish stripping and went back at it totally nude. Debbie sat down on the bed pulling Oz with her. he was at this point leaning over the top of her with her face stuck to his in one of the hottest lip locks I have ever seen.

Oz broke the kiss and Debbie moved up the bed held her arms out and said come and enjoy. Oz moved up and started sucking on her Tits and kissing his way down to her mound of pleasure but did not go directly to her very wet pleasure mound. He first started to kiss and suck her inner thighs and would flick his tongue over her mound as he switched from one side to the other. I could tell this was driving her insane by the way she was moving her hips in a thrusting motion. During one of his change of sides lick she grabbed his head and pulled it into her pussy while moaning oh! Please lick my pussy, suck my clit! Of course Oz had no choice but to oblige and within a few minutes she was moaning "I'm Cumming, I'm Cumming ooohh God!" Oz just kept licking & sucking away till she came in a powerful orgasm.

She then pushed his head back, looked him straight in the face and said that was great! Now come up here and let me feel that big black cock inside me. With that he moved up the bed with his head directly above hers and lowers his lips to her so she could taste herself on him. As they were kissing Debbie's hand found his hard cock and guided it towards her open and very wet velvet tunnel of love. I saw the head disappear into her folds and her hips rise up to take in all that he had. Oz then ever so gently rested his body on top of hers and she proceeded to wrap her legs around his back matching his every thrust with a movement of her hips. I went and sat on the floor at the end of the bed to get a better view and some close-up video. I watched as his cock slid in & out of her moist pussy. I could see juices forming around his dick and his balls slapping her ass as he piston in & out of her, several times I could see his head come out the plunge bank in on some of his strokes. Each time he did this she would let out a low moan "oh god that feels good" telling him how good it felt.

After about 10 minutes of this Oz pulled out and rolled over on his back. Debbie then moved over and positioned her pussy on the head of his cock and lowered herself down his massive black cock. She then started riding him up and down with her hands on his chest shortly there after she told him that she was Cumming again and would he please fill her with cum.

She was moaning and telling him "yes yes oh!! it feels so good pump your load deep in my pussy" he started grunting and just as she came in another violent orgasm he tensed and released his load deep inside her as she fell to his chest. She then said "oh god that felt so good" as she leaned down and kissed him on the lips. She then looked over her shoulder at me and asked "did you enjoy that too?"

Of course I was standing there with a hard dick in my hand as she rolled off of Oz and on to her back. She spread her legs wide to give me a view of her just fucked pussy. I could see his cum starting to stream out of her and running down her ass to the bed where it made a wet spot on the sheet.

This is my favorite part as I shed my clothes and made my way up between her legs where I started to lick her clean mmmm!! it tasted so good, his cum mixed with her juices I was really licking and sucking it all in when she grab my head and pulled me towards her and said "fuck me now please."

I moved up and slid my hard cock into her waiting and juicy fresh fucked pussy.

Oz was still lying next to her and asked me how it felt and I responded with a moan as my cock slid in and out of her gaping cum filled hole that he had really opened it up with his large cock.

It didn't take long and I was empting my load inside her to mix with his.

As I rolled over I saw Oz guiding his now semi hard cock into Debbie's mouth as she proceeded to suck his cock stopping only to suck his balls into her mouth. It only took a few minutes of this before Oz hard as a rock again. Soon he groaned and began pumping his cum down her throat. Some drizzled out of her mouth as he pulled out. He lay down on the bed next to her and I sat back down in the chair exhausted. We all feel asleep. The next morning I was awaken by the sound of the shower and noticed that Debbie and Oz where not in the bed. I got up and went to the bathroom needing to pee and saw them in the shower together with him behind her she had one leg up on the tub side and he was pumping her from behind with his hands firmly on her tits.

I went in said I see you too are up early and pissed in the toilet (didn't flush as to not interrupt their water temperature) I went back out and found some coffee and made it. About 20 minutes later they came out laughing and smiling. Debbie ask if I was OK. I said yes, she then stated that she was getting a load to take home with us for me to enjoy when we got there.

Debbie gave Oz a kiss and said we needed to go and as we were headed towards the door Oz asked if we could do this again soon? Debbie answered with a "Oh yeah and soon I hope"

I can't begin to describe how turned on I was on the way home that morning knowing that she had a load of Black man's cum fresh in her pussy for me to enjoy when we get home.

JDOrlando
JDOrlando
16 Followers