Debbie's Message

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You are a very naughty girl.' I told her and deciding to make the most of this I sat down on the rim at the back of the bath so that my line of sight was right level with her exposed crotch.

Debbie looked at me and raised her eyebrows and bit at her lower lip as she concentrated. I fixed my gaze at her crotch waiting. She had pulled open her inner pussy lips exposing the inside for me to see. I could see the puckered entrance of her cunt hole in that little pink valley, but now my eyes were locked on the tiny hole that was above it. Her cunt clenched and then a sparkling stream began to shoot from her pee hole to make a twisting, glittering arc that splattered into the bath at my feet.

Debbie giggled as she peed and I was surprised at how much of a turn on I was finding this experience, I grabbed hold of my cock.

'That looks nice.' I told her.

Debbie must have really been bursting because she kept on going. Then I got a kinky idea of my own and taking my cock I edged forward until I was holding it under her flowing arc of piss. I was surprised at how hot it felt pouring over my cock, it felt really nice too. Debbie bent closer and directed her stream all over my erection obviously turned on by my idea. I pumped hard at my cock with long sure strokes until just as Debbie's piss began to falter and turn to a dribble down her leg I gasped and my cock erupted, white spunk pumped out of the slit in the end to mix with the wetness that she had provided.

'I take it you liked my little idea then?' Debbie said.

'Yeah, I think you could say that. First time I've done that one.'

'Don't say I've perverted you.' She laughed.

'Converted might be a better term.' I suggested.

'I don't do this all the time you know! In fact the last time I did it was at school behind the bike sheds playing doctors and nurses with the boys.' She told me.

'I bet it was popular then as well.' I said happily.

Debbie then crouched down in the bath and took hold of my manhood which having spent itself was limp and rather messy.

Looking me straight in the eye she said.

'So, how about returning the favour then?'

I thought for a minute. I felt that I could manage to go, certainly it would easier to do than if I was still rock hard as it is near impossible to piss with a hard on, mind you it wasn't going to stay soft for long in this situation.

'Okay, I'll try.'

Debbie smiled at me.

'Stay there.' She said edging forward so that she was kneeling between my thighs as I sat on the bath end. She reached out and took my limp wet cock in her hand, she had a very excited look on her face.

'I think that I will have to hold it otherwise it will go hard and I won't be able to go.' I explained taking control.

Debbie seemed a little disappointed as she had obviously wanted to direct me so she told me what she wanted to happen.

'Do it over my tits and then let some run down my tummy.' She asked, looking up at me.

'Alright.' I acknowledged her request and then concentrated on letting it go. There was silence as the seconds passed. I felt very near to going, closed my eyes and just tried to let it and then it began to happen. I opened them and watched as I directed my cock to piss over Debbie's pert little tits through the material of her body stocking. I directed some over each lovely one and then in the middle to run down her and finally drip from her crotch. I stopped and restarted again.

'Oh, it's all hot.' Debbie exclaimed.

'Yes, it is, isn't it?' I confirmed, reminding her that I had received the very same experience just minutes earlier.

Debbie leaned back and watched my pee cascade down her body, her hand went to her crotch where the stream was dripping from her and began to rub at her pussy. I found it a very erotic sight.

Pretty soon I was all out.

'That's it.' I told her.

'I liked that, it was very naughty, but very nice too.'

Debbie leaned forwards and still rubbing at her crotch took my rapidly stiffening cock into her hot mouth and began to suck it. Wow! Did that feel good! I reached down and felt below her, working my fingers to enter her soaking wet hole. I bunched together and thrust three fingers into her love hole, she gasped. She was very turned on and I was able to bring her off in short order and was somewhat surprised to find that I was able to cum again myself moments later which must the quickest follow-up I've ever managed! We had a shower and got cleaned up before cuddling up in her bed.

I went out with Debbie a couple of times more after that, but in the end the relationship kind of just burned itself out after about six weeks. No big break-up we just stopped seeing each other really and moved on. I think fondly of Debbie now and then, she was a fun girl and the most uninhibited that I ever had the pleasure of shagging - that's for sure.

12