Sharing Is Delightful

Story Info
Getting a female perspective.
3.1k words
3.83
4.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Another total fantasy with real elements)

Since getting divorced almost a decade ago, my ex-wife continues to irregularly stop by, generally to drop off wood which comes from a couple of pines that are seemingly growing at such a rapid rate that they need constant trimming. In the last half year, I have started to video chat with my own cam. Something new for me compared to writing and watching porn, gradually leading me to experiment a bit.

Hearing a quiet knock at the door on Sunday around 10pm was a bit surprising, after having smoked a bowl and chatting, though the camera was still off. I shrank the window, then put on pants and a shirt quickly. Not so surprisingly, it was my ex-wife at the door, saying she had dropped off some more firewood and pine cones. Living alone, I am much less concerned about the smell of weed, meaning as she sniffed, I expected her customary response regarding how much she hated the smell.

Instead, she grinned, asking if I had any to share, a completely unexpected response. I knew that in the period after divorcing, she had dropped her opposition to getting high with her then boyfriend, now husband. My responding "Sure why not?" was also a sign of how things had changed, as such an apparently hypocritical request would have made me mad considering the abuse regularly directed at me in the past when smoking. Resentment fades over time, with being already stoned adding to a more tolerant mood.

Inviting her in, she thanked me, saying her husband had been gone two weeks, which was also the last time she had gotten stoned. Adding that she now understood the attraction, again causing a muted response that could be suppressed, in light of how she would reject my getting stoned before having sex. A thought getting ahead of myself at another level, but considering how I had just been about to jack off, at least understandable as the weed continued creating its customary effects.

Sitting in the PC room at one desk, I got out the pipe and weed, not caring that she saw the box I used to keep the lighter, pipe, and smaller tin holding the weed. A tin of peppermints she had bought years ago, causing a small smile when it appeared. However, settling on the sofa, she asked about my water pipe, something I believed she had not actually known about compared to the pipe, even if used more than occasionally in the over 20 years we were married.

Telling her that I needed to get it, she replied no problem, she did not have a schedule. Leading to my considering what was around I did not want her to know about, deciding things were sufficiently private. She would undoubtedly snoop in her normal way, poking into whatever attracted her attention. The chat session did not count as secret, her knowing about my profile and how pictures of her were posted. As a matter of fact, my now not so recent profile picture had been taken by her at a local nude lake, and the pictures (normally) passed her inspection.

Since my actual profile was not open, just the chat room, worries about her complaining about posting pictures she found unflattering were thoroughly minimal. I had taken nude pictures of her even before we married, and did not mind them being posted. As long as her face was not seen, with a single, not public, exception. Digital files can always be copied, so a certain amount of trust is required. The exchange started with both of us admiring the other's unshaved wife. When asking for pictures with her face too, he started including pictures of his wife with an unblurred face making her truly sexy. Showing them to my wife, I received permission to do the same.

The other condition for posting was that she found the pictures flattering. We disagreed quite a bit on that point, though agreeing on pictures was not difficult as I generally took many shots in any session. Something she did not necessarily like, as she hated the flash going off when playing. But after divorcing, a number of pictures had been posted that she originally did not approve of. Considering that the privacy standards were always maintained, it seemed a minor sin at most.

Bringing the water pipe back after taking it from its box and ziploc bag, she was at the screen. Turning her head, not any more embarrassed at getting caught than I was, she sat back down. When married, she had the right to look at anything in the house, but that privilege had disappeared in my eyes. Not in hers, this being behavior she would never change. This area of resentment was much easier to deal with, since she appeared so infrequently, plus having already considered what she would predictably do.

Putting the water pipe, lighter, and the weed tin on the carpet in front of her, taking the chance to judge her skill. Along with looking down her blouse, seeing an unpadded black bra. In the past, she would often be braless, but that had changed over the last five years, for whatever reason. She filled the bowl and took a deep hit, without my suggesting we share the hit as I took the water pipe from her. Taking time to load and inhale, finishing the hit as she breathed out, I stood and handed the pipe back.

Thanks she said, bending a bit to reload the bowl, providing another lovely view of her chest as she lit and inhaled another large hit. Instead of returning to the desk, I sat on the floor as she handed me the water pipe, accompanied by another nice display of covered smallish tits. The nipples were more erect, but in her case, that meant nothing, though as always it looked quite attractive.

The process of her exhaling as I started to light the bowl repeated itself, as did her filling it again, bending in a familiar way, as always unconcerned about what she exposed. I did not do another hit, even though it was plain that she wanted to get quite wasted. The reason also became plain, as after settling back, legs spreading, she asked if I still had my vibrator. She meant the one I had first turned her on to, a coil vibrator with various attachments, a fantastic style of sex toy introduced to me by Laura, a married woman.

Laura used to spend a long time playing with it after getting stoned. After first feeling its effects on my jeans covered cock, I too fell completely in love with it. Something that took years to share with my now ex-wife, though after her first time playing with it, she too became thoroughly devoted to the buzz. However, without ever getting high, compared to Laura's and my devotion to smoking a bowl before using the vibrator, making its effects wonderfully intense.

While she did a fourth hit, I went to get the vibrator and a towel. She was back at the screen when I returned, having clicked on a couple of cams, surprising me again. In the past, she was quite disdainful of such things, but now, breathing out, she asked whether I masturbated watching strangers. Yes I answered, my cock starting to feel delightfully heavier. Then she asked if I got high first, the sort of stoned question that made me grin, saying lots of people got high before going online to get off.

Making her grin too, saying getting stoned before using a vibrator made it feel so much better, and it had been too long since the last time, meaning my deciding to bring a towel had been the proper choice. You don't mind, do you? she asked, turning to show she had unbuttoned her shirt and jeans. Seeing my swelled cock outlined under my pants, she added obviously not, especially after getting high. Like me, she giggled, the first sign of how seductively the weed was affecting her too.

When handing back her wand vibrator years after moving out, she had first been aloof, then a bit embarrassed, before getting more than a bit aroused. I played it completely straight from beginning to end, because the reality was I did not want it, while certain she would still enjoy having it available. Apparently, with what was happening, she had gone a bit beyond my having to insist she play with herself. What role, if any, her husband played in any this was of no concern to me, though it was certainly possible she only used it in private.

Or private in the sense that she had done this for years in front of me, now having found an opportunity to use the original vibrator after getting stoned. The advantage of a coil vibrator is the attachments, as Laura demonstrated several, including her favorite, the 'twig' with its two separate branchings. Plus what she called, aptly, a cock cup. Unlike a wand, which is mainly a toy for women, a coil vibrator can provide as much pleasure for a man as a woman. The fact that the vibrator was originally her husband's gift explained why she knew how addictive that cup would be.

Handing her the cloth bag that held the attachments and toy, I put the towel down, downward pointing cock now quite erect under my jeans, knowing that soon she would be getting off in front of me. However, before sitting down, she asked if she could go online, at least without showing her face. Having always been a bit of an exhibitionist, her request was not a shock precisely, but it still sent a thrill through my cock. I had taken many pictures over the years of her using a vibrator and orgasming, with her knowing that I had posted them, without ever showing her face.

Turning the cam on as she stepped out of her pants and panties, she could see what field of view the camera had as she sat on the sofa, putting one leg over its side. When she turned the vibrator on, freeing my cock to start stroking was impossible to resist. She knew I was getting off looking at her and knew that she was on cam too, pussy glistening, labia swelling and darkening playing with herself.

In the past, she had been normally quite silent, only occasionally making small sounds when cumming really hard. She was not loud now, but the first touch of the knob on her clit made her sigh in a wave of pleasure. It took little time for her to find what she called the magic spot, eyes fluttering closed as her first orgasm started. I could not stop from moaning fuck yes, don't stop. When she replied in a groan that she couldn't, that too was unexpected. In the past, she normally hushed me to concentrate on herself. Including, most likely, pretending she was not really masturbating when sinking into the irresistible sensations.

There was no pretending now as she rode the waves, in heaven. Whether it was one extended orgasm or several smaller ones following each other was a detail. When she finished the first round, still playing, she asked whether I wanted to see her naked tits. Moaning a bit as the knob found a new magic spot, adding that she knew I had been looking down her blouse. Hearing her gasp "and my hot slut cunt" as her pussy started contracting again almost made me cum.

We were lost in our shared world, with her likely still aware that people were watching as she got off. Neither of us was really close enough to the screen to see details, which would not have mattered. As she kept playing, the thought that she might do this often sort of bubbled up, but if the past regarding her style was a guide, this probably was the first time. An explanation that made a sort of sense considering the way she tried to keep her body positioned when starting to cum again, moaning how she loved vibrators. Something already known, but which was being spoken out loud to an audience.

After the second orgasmic wave crested, she unsnapped her bra one handed, letting it fall to expose her breasts and erect nipples. Even if hard nipples said nothing about how turned on she was, they always looked delightfully sexy. She arched back a bit, playing to her audience, starting to cum again, much like the extended first time, the towel starting to get wet as expected. Over the years I had grown accustomed to not cumming as she did. First, because she would cum multiple times. Second, because after she was finished, we would fuck.

More accurately, I would enter her wonderfully wet and soft tunnel as she lay there quite passively. The longer a man stays on the edge of cumming, when orgasm arrives, the intensity and duration provide an amazing reward for restraint. Women do not need that restraint, allowing them to enjoy multiple orgasms - including with multiple partners, one after the other. The thought that this must be what an already fucked pussy feels like was a secret turn on. What was not secret is how her pussy felt fantastic surrounding my cock after she had spent the last half hour cumming, mind between her legs. A perfect place to fill with pumping cum, balls pressing against her, looking at her tits move as I finally orgasmed.

That was not going to happen today though. Even before we were married, we had followed certain rules regarding sex with married partners, the fundamental one being no intercourse. A rule that avoided a large number of potential concerns, even if it was not the same as saying no sex happened. There was absolutely no reason to think that rule had changed, so I began to think about cumming too.

Being familiar with what made me even hornier, noticing how my stroking no longer paused, she spread her now brown outer lips with one hand. I groaned in response to her flashing her hot pink pussy, as she knew I would. The way she began showing off, with not even a veneer of disinterest, provided an unexpected thrill when she began playing with a nipple. With a larger audience, along with being high, her willingness to be thoroughly explicit had grown as she masturbated in front of others.

By now, legs intentionally wide, the exposed pink softness no longer merely teased, it looked overwhelmingly hot. As did the wave of contractions that showed how completely the vibrator's spell had taken control through her magic spot. A spell of such power that it was enchanting me too, hearing her moan, watching how she squeezed her tit, looking at me. Or more specifically, at my cock, moaning about cumming, her words getting dirtier, talking about her hot open cumming pink fuck cunt. My response was to start cumming incredibly hard looking at her orgasming pussy and squeezed tit with its gorgeous erect nipple.

In the past, this is the point that she would have turned off the toy, knowing no fucking would be occurring. Tonight was different, not just because of how the weed was affecting her in its seductively sensual way. Cleaning up took little time, realizing that the watching audience had replaced any need for me to encourage her to keep playing. Looking at her expression, I wondered whether it was worth taking a chance to finger her ass, a rare treat.

Though eventually stopping denying how much she enjoyed getting off with a vibrator, she never wanted to indicate how much she loved "dirty" anal play. Making it difficult to know whether she wanted it or not, as she hated being distracted at all while playing. Except when she wanted to be touched "there," by allowing the first tentative contact to continue until she came, her soft tunnel squeezing along my finger.

She quickly found another magic spot, something unaccustomed, much like her beginning to pant "touch me.. there.. please.. touch there." I moved, uncertain what the best approach would, teasing her soft hair or directly touching her soft pulsing ring. As my outstretched finger began to move, she moaned, then said "touch my dirty ass." Knowing what she wanted made it easy to give it to her, touching the exquisitely sexy smooth skin, starting to press against the circle gently.

The slippery juices from her playing made it easy to slowly slide my finger tip inside, stretching her ring. Taking a chance, I asked if she liked my finger in her dirty hole, hoping for a response and not a scolding. A woman's voice when having sex really turns me on, hearing how her pussy takes control as using words become ever more difficult. Or in this case, several spots at once, beginning to hear her chant "fuck yes, fuck yes."

Feeling her velvet tunnel squeezing against my finger was incredible, making me start to touch my cock, listening to how the words became less distinct after starting to finger fuck her ass. Rarely did she ever look this completely turned on, lost in paradise as her contractions continued. Even more rarely, orgasm started to approach quickly as I stroked. Normally, after cumming, the second orgasm takes much longer to arrive. However, since no fucking was involved, just riding the unexpected wave higher was irresistible.

Becoming very rewarding, letting the vibrator fall while moaning "don't stop, don't stop" as she put two fingers into her sopping wet cunt. Feeling them against mine was the sort of fantasy that always turned me on, making me moan "god yes, dirty hot hole fucking." Her fingers left as told me to stand up, but keep fingering her. She did not need to say keep stroking, her words making me act in a haze of pleasure.

A haze that expanded in pure bliss, feeling a wet slippery finger sliding over my soft anal ring, asking how did I like fingering her hot ass, and should she do me too? With her finger tip pressing lightly and moving in teasing circles, I could barely say "god yes" while feeling how her smooth tunnel kept squeezing against my finger. "Fuck me, please, deeper, dirty ass slut, god yes, fuck yes" as she started to slide a second juicy finger in, perfectly lubed from her pussy.

I could not keep myself from cumming when she told me to, talking about how hot dirty ass fingering felt, doing it on cam. The second orgasm never has as much cum, but realizing that others were watching more than compensated. As my stroking slowed after cumming, we kept fingering each other, intimately getting off in a different way, one that had us thoroughly enslaved. Sharing the same mindless animal satisfaction, looking at each other, filled with glorious anal delight.

When she withdrew her fingers, I did the same, both of us worn out in the best way possible