Deceived Ch. 01

Story Info
Best friends ever?
1.1k words
3.34
37.1k
3

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 03/22/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had been best friends ever since kindergarten, Eve and me. Eve is a beautiful girl, petite, slender, gifted with warm honey blond hair, almond shaped amber eyes and the yellowish brown skin color you only find on people of mixed race. And she was bright, an A+ student. This story is about Eve. There is not much you should know about me. My name is..., well just call me Lilith. It's enough for you to know that I am also blond, good looking and popular with the guys. That's what caused it all, that fueled my increasing dislike of Eve and everything I'll be writing about.

After finishing grammar school or gymnasium as it's called over here, we both registered at the same university. I choose Law and Eve Art History and Archeology. My parents rented a small apartment and Eve was to be my room mate. Not long after we started studying, things began to change. In grammar school we both had been nerds, we both competed to get good marks and it was all in good fun and harmony. But then I joined the mixed fraternity my parents had been members of and I became a party animal. I did my studies (Law isn't really that hard) and I did boys. Discovering their attention and gradually that of older men was exiting to me. And since I was no longer under direct parental control, I slept around with no steady boyfriend, just immensely enjoying myself while exploring or rather expanding my boundaries.

Meanwhile good old Eve remained the same. No parties for her, she was totally absorbed by her studies. And then she started to warn me. Like a friend, yeah, but I got really frustrated by what I considered nagging and preaching. What frustrated me most after a year, was that she was considered a nice girl, wedding material, and I, well you can imagine what guys thought of me: nice to party with and great for a one night stand. Of course I myself was to blame, but at that time, quite irrationally, I blamed Eve, beautiful, innocent Eve. I decided to take revenge.

I had started visiting a sex dating site. Scrolling through the ads looking for pleasure a plan developed in my mind. If I was going to ruin Eve, I had to prepare it well. First thing to do was to make an account. An appropriate name was easily found Sexygirl89. Now the description: horny teenager, 19, eager to learn, looking for the right guy. Could it be you? If you are interested etc. etc. Within the hour 'we' had reactions. Gosh were we popular! I guess lots of young guys already 'came' just reading the words. I had to narrow it down. The text was adapted, the right guy became: an experienced Male. Without pictures no reply. I added a photograph of Eve made a couple of years before. When we, in a crazy mood, had been trying to reenact Lolita, looking silly, sexy and innocent. Did some photo shopping so she wouldn't be recognized or warned. Of course Eve was oblivious to my scheme, as a far as she knew we were still the best of friends.

Pics of flaccid and erect cocks, video's of men jerking off, filled my mail box. Amidst all these -- some quite sexy -- reactions, one really stood out. It was a video of a young dog fetching a stick and a husky voice saying at the end "Good girl". Nothing more, nothing less. There was no doubt in my mind whatsoever, it had to be him, Mr. X. We started chatting.

I had to play it well. Eve was innocent, no slut and if they were to meet, I had to be careful. And then I got a luminous idea. Eve was writing an essay on classical themes in Western art, on the relationship between men and women depicted in 17th and 18th paintings. She had shown me several and then I knew what to do. Eve wanted to focus on family life, I shifted that focus. Each time she talked about her studies (which she - being a nerd - did constantly), I brought other paintings to her attention: Lucretia by Tintoretto, the daughters of Leucippus by Rubens, and many, many others, all showing male lust and the use of force. The subject of family life was soon dropped! Was Eve awakening?

I tried the same in chat.

X.: "So what did you do today?"

Eve: "I tried to analyze a painting by Rubens".

X.: "Ah Rubens and his voluptuous women, wonderful. What's it about?"

Eve: "It depicts the daughters of Leucippus being abducted by Castor and Pollux".

X.: "Ah the rape theme, so politically incorrect lol".

Eve: "Well, yes, but they eventually get married".

X.: "Hahaha. And what did you find out?"

Hey, I'm studying Law, not Arts. So I made something up about lines and movements, intensity and drama of the depiction, use of light, etc. etc. A load of crap of course. And then Mr. X. popped the question I was waiting for.

X.: "What's it to you?"

Eve: "To me? It's art. Beautiful, powerful art".

X.: "Just that? Art. Don't you get involved emotionally?"

Eve: " Well to be really honest..."

Mr. X. was going to believe that he had discovered what made Eve tick. He told little about himself. But I got the impression that he knew exactly what he wanted and how to get it. Quite dominant, loving his bitches trained well. He was definitely ideal for my plans with Eve.

We had been chatting for a couple of weeks when I decided there needed to be some action, or was it his decision? This stranger was so fucking hot, I would have done him myself, if it hadn't been for the good cause. Anyway I asked for his picture. He didn't send me one, he didn't even refuse to do so. He just ignored my question and demanded to see me naked as proof of being a real girl. I took a picture of my own body in the style of Botticelli's Venus, pretending to be Eve, making my head unrecognizable. I was pleased to read that he liked what he saw and wanted to meet me.

So I made an appointment to meet Mr. X. He proposed to do some role playing in the style of my essay: Rape of a Virgin. I agreed and suggested it to be like a blind date. The safe word would be Apple. That befitted a girl named Eve, he said. This surpassed my expectations by far. No apple for this Eve. It was time for the second move.