Decent Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I picked her up on Tuesday and it was certainly more fun this time. Penny is so free and unencumbered and had no problem being so intimately exposed to a stranger when she got pierced. I watched the young girl doing the piercing move her fingers over Penny's pussy as she examined her. She casually slid her fingers inside Penny and fingered her as they chat. Neither girl seemed embarrassed or inhibited by my presence. I looked on, fascinated and turned on by how open young girls were these days. I wished it were my fingers up Penny's pussy. Penny picked out a lovely gold ring and had it attached to the hood of her clit as well as a long thick chain. Afterwards I took her to lunch and took advantage of the time alone to have our much-needed talk.

"You're not going to be able to have sex for a few days." I reminded her. "She told you that didn't she?" I asked as we drove. It was a couple of days before I felt comfortable fucking again. Brad and I came up with at least a dozen ways to bring each other off without actually fucking and I was sure he and Penny would be just as creative.

"I'll hate that," She laughed, "I just don't know if Brad will survive though." She giggled and blushed. "You might have to help him Angela." She slyly suggested without looking at me. She had her short skirt pulled up around her waist as she admired her new ring. "I promise I won't get jealous." She said as she carefully touched her tender little snatch. I wondered if she was going to masturbate in front of me. "I could never be jealous of you and Brad, Angela."

"I'm his mother, not his wife but I'll help anyway I can." We smiled knowingly at each other.

"Thanks Angela. Most mothers aren't as cool as you are." She sat quietly and I couldn't help but notice the sweet smile on her face.

"Most young girls aren't as cool as you are. But you were thinking. What? Tell." I asked as I fought to keep my eyes on the road while still looking at her slick blonde pussy and what she was doing with her fingers.

"I was just thinking about Brad. He's such a good lover. He just makes me so happy and I'd do anything to please him... anything," and she laughed again. "He's so willing to go along with anything I ask." She said wistfully and then gave me a very serious look. "I liked watching him finger you Angela. Not many mothers would do that for their son's. I'm glad you let him. I'm glad Brad did it."

"I'm glad I did too and I especially liked it that you were there watching and ok with it." I whispered. "It really made it special for both of us." I wasn't ready to tell her I had fucked Brad later that night but I saw my opening to inject some motherly advice. "Penny, the thing you and Brad need to do to make your relationship work is to be open and honest with each other. You need to tell Brad about you, so he will be able to love you the way you need to be loved." I let that hang in the air before I added, "And don't get pregnant! I don't want to be a grandmother... yet."

Penny laughed. "You won't be, don't worry about that." She seemed to be thinking about something and finally said, "I know what you're talking about being open Angela,... but I made someone a promise." She bit her lip and seemed about to start crying. "I just can't." she said into her hands.

"Penny, it's time for you to grow up. You're 18, you're a young woman and it's time for you to decide if you're ready for the type of relationship Brad is offering you." I was being hard on her but I knew I was right. She needed to be up-front with Brad about her relationship with her father. I knew how much he wanted to tell her about our relationship, but her reluctance to talk about her father was holding him back. I knew if she didn't open up to him soon, he would be disappointed enough to walk away from the one girl who could make him happy. I hoped she took my advice since I strangely felt closer to her then I did with most women my own age. The bond we had formed was unique, one I'd never had with another woman. I sensed Penny felt the same way.

We rode in silence until I got to Penny's home. "Angela, you're just so understanding. You're like the big sister I never had." She said as she threw her arms around me and hugged me. "Thank you for what you said. I want to tell Brad everything... but I can't... yet." I hugged her back and rubbed her back. I couldn't resist letting my hand drift down past her short skirt and up and underneath it. I caressed her bare bottom and pulled her to me. That produced long soft moans. "You touch me as nice as Brad does." She sighed and melted into me.

I used both hands to pull her closer to me. "I don't want you to loose Brad and I don't want to loose you either. I like you a lot Penny." I almost said 'I love you.' "Think about what I said. It's time to make your own decisions." It was advice I hoped she took. I brought her face up to mine and kissed her full on her young lips. I moaned softly when she put her hand between my legs and caressed my inner thighs. I automatically spread my legs and allowed her to move her hand anywhere she wanted to. "I like how you touch me too." I told her and kissed her eyelids, the corners of her mouth and then her lips.

"If I could pick a big sister, she'd be just like you Angela," She said breathlessly as she moved her fingers over my pussy and touched my clit. "Thanks for going with me today. I could never have done it without you there." She told me as she moved her finger in and out of my wet pussy. "I can't wait to show it to Brad." She sighed as she worked my pussy to a fever pitch. "I hope he likes mine as much he likes yours." She said as she masturbated me. "You're so lucky to have him all the time."

I gasped as her fingers fucked me. "He'll love it Penny." I promised her as I pushed my pussy back at her fingers. I marveled at how she had taken over the role as the aggressor. I looked into her eyes and let her kiss me. Our tongues moved lightly over each other's lips before we held them together and kissed deeply. Penny's fingers were driving me crazy. "I am lucky. I have both of you." I told her and gripped her hand and fucked myself on her fingers until I came. When I could finally speak again I told Penny how I felt about her. "I love you and I love how you make me cum."

We kissed passionately. Penny looked lovingly into my eyes and asked me to help her cum. "Touch me Angela, please," she pulled my hand between her legs and put my finger between her pussy lips. "I want you to make me cum," I touched her new ring and easily slid past it and fucked her as she had fucked me. We embraced and kissed again and ground our bodies together. "I've wanted you to do that since the first time I met you." She huskily told me as she ground her cunt onto my fingers. "I'm pretty sure I know who taught Brad to be such a wonderful lover." Penny whispered into my ear. "I'm glad he's had such a good teacher and I'm glad you're the first one to touch my new ring." She gave me a dreamy little smile and seemed to float out of the car and into her house.

I sat there stunned and terribly turned on by what had just happened. My craving to make love to Penny was off the scale. My lips still burned from her kiss and I looked at my wet fingers, the ones that had just been buried in her pussy. I smiled, shook my head and drove home in a daze. I was an emotional and sexually wreck when I realized Bard wasn't home yet. If ever I needed my son's cock it was right then. I ran for my vibrators and masturbated myself to sleep.

When I got up, I found Brad in the kitchen on the phone. I silently waved to him and sat down next to him. It was obvious he was talking to Penny. His cock was hard and he was slowly stroking himself as he talked. "Penny?" I mouthed. Brad nodded his head yes.

I took advantage of the situation and knelt before him and took his cock and put it in my mouth. "It sounds beautiful honey. I can't wait to see it. Yeah, I'm jerking off right now thinking about it. "Ouch!" Brad yelled when I bit the head of his cock.

"Oh nothing hon. Just banged my toe. Yes, Mom just got up." He nervously said as I bobbed my head over his thick cock. "No, I'm ok, nothings wrong, honest." He told her as he pushed my head down further onto his cock. "Ahhhh geezzzzz," he moaned softly.

On the other end of the phone Penny heard this and worried. "Brad, are you sure you're ok?"

"Of course I'm ok. I'm fine... Mom just, ah... she just... !" Brad held his hand over the receiver and laughed. "Mom, you're killing me." He pushed his hips up and fed more cock into my mouth.

"Brad, what's going on? Are you ok? Is your mother ok?" Penny asked concerned that something was wrong with him.

"I'm fine Penny and so is Mom. Believe me, I'm really ok and so is Mom." He said as he thrust his cock between my lips.

I held Brad's cock and licked his long shaft. "Brad," I said in a hushed voice, "Tell her what I'm doing. Tell her I'm giving you a blowjob. Tell her I'm sucking your cock and you're going to fuck me as soon as you hang up." I just had a feeling about this.

"Are you crazy Mom?" He asked in a hushed voice.

"Tell her Brad. Trust me." I told him in a tone that told him not to argue. "Tell her I'm sucking your cock and that you're going to fuck your mother when you get off the phone. Do it Brad. You have to trust me on this one." It was woman's intuition and I just knew it was the right time to come out and tell her about us.

"Braaad! Talk to me! Tell me what's going on. Is your mother ok?" Penny's voice was frantic.

"Penny... ah... everything's ok here. It's just that mom... I... we... " Brad looked down at me again; the question on his face was comically painful.

"Tell her Brad." I bite the head of his cock.

"Ouch"

"What was that? Brad Hunt, I'm coming over there if you don't tell what's going on!" Penny was almost crying now.

"Honey... everything's... ok,... honestly... Everything's... ok because... because... because" And he took a deep breath and told her, "Everything's ok honey because... mom... because my mom is... giving me," and I could hear the catch in his throat... "A blowjob!" The silence was deafening. I could hear a gasp from the other end of the phone.

I seemed like forever before Penny spoke again. "Brad Hunt if you're teasing me, if you're lying to me, I'll never speak to you again!"

I couldn't hear what she said after that but I could tell Brad needed more help. "Tell her again honey. Tell her the truth, she needs to hear it." I put his cock back in my mouth and licked his pee hole and waited.

"It's true Penny. Mom and I have been lovers... fucking each other for over a year now. She's sucking my cock right now. She sucks my cock all the time and when I get off the phone I'm going to fuck her." Brad held his breath while he listened.

"What's she saying?" I couldn't stand it. Brad was nodding his head up and down as he listened.

"You are? Ah huh, Yes, I understand what you're telling me and no I'm not upset. I love you too. Yes, I think that's hot baby." Brad was smiling from ear to ear.

"Tell me, what is she saying?" I sat up and got right in my son's face.

"Hold on baby." He put his hand over the phone and looked at me like I was some kind of mystic. "How did you know?" he asked me, he was beaming from ear to ear.

I just gave him my best, "Mother knows best" smile, and waited impatiently for him to tell me what Penny had said. "Well! What did she say?"

"Penny, she's fucking her father right now. She said he is usually fucking her when we talk on the phone! She's sitting on his lap right now and he's fucking her! Is that wild or what mom! She says she's been fucking him for years! How did you know? Did she tell you?"

"Never mind that. I want you to invite Penny and her father over for dinner this Saturday." I gave Brad a smug little smile and went back to his dick.

"Yeah, ok mom," he laughed and made the invitation. "She's sucking me off again but I'm not going to cum. I want to save it for later, when we're fucking." Brad was beside himself now. He couldn't have been happier if he had won the lottery. "Does your dad cum in you?... Oh god, that is so hot Penny. I want to taste you right after he fucks you?... I have?" Brad chuckled louder. "Cool." He said as he held my head down on his cock.

Brad's answer to Penny's next question made me smile. "Of course I eat her after I fuck her baby. Don't I do that with you?" He was beside himself now. "I've got to go honey or I'll be cumming in mom's mouth and I really want to fuck her and then eat her, just like you and your dad are going to do. Ok, I'll call you later... Yes after I've fucked her." Brad was barely able to contain himself as he and Penny exchanged new information. "Yes, I want you to tell me all about how your dad fucks you. I want to hear everything. I want to hear how he eats that hot pussy of yours after he's cum in you." Brad stood up and I almost lost his cock.

"Have to go baby. Mom needs my cock. Love you."

Brad hung up and held my head and fucked my face hard. I thought he was going to cum for sure but somehow he held off. "It's just incredible mom. Penny and her dad are into incest too! I don't know how you knew but I'm glad you did. This is so perfect mom. You have no idea how much I lover her."

"I think I do honey. I love her too," I told him as I remembered kissing and touching her earlier today. Brad and I spent the next hour fucking with renewed passion. It was if we needed to fuck each other's mind as well as our bodies. I was so relieved that he wasn't jealous of Penny's father. It was just the opposite; it turned him on!

I called Penny the next day and we planned out our evening. It was fun having someone as young and vibrant as she was to conspire with. We came up with a few great ideas for making the weekend a special evening for all of us. The two of us went shopping together and we both bought outfits that we knew the men in our lives would love.

I refused to have sex with Brad all day Saturday and Penny did the same with her dad. It made Brad cranky and irritable. When I called Penny, she said her dad was the same way. Penny even refused calls from Brad. We wanted the guys as horny as possible.

"You look terrific mom!" Brad said when he saw how I was dressed. I had a very short floral patterned skirt on and opened toed sandals on my feet. It was my blouse that elicited my son's compliments. It was an off the shoulder, sheer black top that did nothing to hide my ample breasts. About an hour before the Buldoc's showed up I let Brad fool around a little with me but I made sure we didn't get too carried away. My pussy was dripping and primed for an exciting evening after I let Brad licked my asshole and pussy. He begged me to suck him off but I adamantly refused and I made him promise he wouldn't jack off. I wanted to make sure we were both on the edge of explosion when our guests arrived. I busied myself by cleaning things that had already been cleaned three times already and waited for the doorbell to ring. Even though I was expecting the doorbell, I jumped when it finally chimed.

The two of us went to the door. Brad was wearing a polo shirt and deck shorts, casual but still dressy enough for a summer dinner party. My nipples were hard with excitement and showed through my sheer top. I put my hand on Brad's crotch and cupped his balls and cock to make sure he was hard, and then unzipped him and freed his beautiful cock. "You open the door." I instructed him as I knelt and swallowed his cock. I held him by his ass and bobbed my head back and forth and watched out of the corner of my eyes as he opened the door. When he did, he found Penny in the exact same position I was in. She was on her knees and sucking her father's cock.

"Holy smokes!" Brad exclaimed as he looked at the two of us. This was to be the first of many surprises Penny and I had planed for Brad and her father. Little did we know the biggest surprise of the evening was unplanned. Brad sheepishly smiled and stuck his hand out to Mr. Buldoc. "Hello sir," He said as he thrust his cock deeper into my mouth and proudly grinned. "Nice to see you Mr. Buldoc."

Bill Buldoc shook Brads hand and laughed. "Hi Brad. It looks like our ladies have an interesting evening planned for all of us." He was holding Penny's head as she sucked his long thick cock down her throat and seemed as comfortable as Brad was to be having his dick sucked.

Penny stood up first and pulled me up with here. We hugged me and giggled like two kids. We were so proud of our little joke. "Angela, I want you meet my dad." She had a hold of his cock as she introduced him to me. "Daddy, I want you to meet Brad's mother, Angela."

I finally turned and faced him, a big smile on my face. Hello Mr... It took me only a moment to recognize him. "DADDY!?" I shouted.

It took my father even less time to recognize his oldest daughter. "Angela!"

"Daddy?" Penny mouthed. "I don't understand!"

"Oh my gosh, Angela honey!" My father and I looked at each other as if we were both seeing a ghost. Dad's mouth was agape as the shock of seeing his oldest daughter sunk in. He held out his arms and I came to him. He wrapped them around me and hugged me. "Oh honey, I can't believe I've found you. I had no idea you were Brad's mother."

Brad looked at me, and then Penny's father. It was just sinking in what to what was going on. "Dad? What's going on mom? This is your dad? Grandpa?"

Penny stood next to Brad and looked as confused as he was. She had let loose of her father's cock and it stood proudly at attention. It was still wet from Penny's mouth. "What's Angela talking about daddy?" She looked like she was about to cry.

"Maybe I should put this away," Bill Buldoc, said as he attempted to tuck his hard-on back into his pants.

"Don't you dare daddy," both Penny and I chimed in at the same time. We all burst out laughing.

"Leave it out daddy," I said as I ushered everyone into the house and closed the door. Despite this incredible turn of events, I didn't think it should change our evening one bit. I was determined to make the best of this family reunion. "You're just fine daddy." I smiled down at his cock and grinned. "I can see why Penny's so happy to let you fuck her." He was built as big as Brad was and it only made me wetter to look at my own father's cock.

My dad, ever the gentleman, hugged me and told me how beautiful I looked. "My youngest daughter loves my cock. I just hope my older daughter does too." He said softly. "I can't believe I'm standing here in front of my beautiful and sexy daughter." Daddy winked at me and took the liberty to reach up and cup my breast and play with my nipples. "I hope this won't change what seemed to be the start of a very exciting evening." Daddy moved his hand up under my dress and slid it between my legs and check out my pussy. "Good, just as wet as your step-sisters." He grinned at his brazenness. His fingers found my cunt slit and he slowly fucked me as we stood together. "I already have one daughter letting me do this and now I have a second. How lucky can one man get?" He grinned as he worked my pussy into a lather.

I hadn't seen my father in over 25 years and my emotions were in turmoil but I didn't see why that should change the evening Penny and I had planned. We were all here to celebrate incest and this surprise only made it better. I looked at Penny to judge how she was taking all of this. I shouldn't have worried. Her glazed eyes of approval told me all I needed to know. I leaned over and kissed her as daddy finger fucked me. "I think Penny and I both like how this has turned out. We've both found a sister and that makes this all so great!" It felt weird but exciting to have my father finger fucking me. My pussy was quivering as he aroused me sexually. "I think we're all lucky tonight." I said as I led everyone into the house.

1...67891011