Decent Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Brad?... Oh!" Penny stood naked at the kitchen door with a look of shock and surprise on her face "I... I, ah, I was going to ask for a brush... " Her voice trailed off as she stared at the two of us. "I hope I didn't interrupt anything." Her eyes were glued to my hand, which was wrapped around Brad's cock. "I just wanted to borrow a brush and a hair dryer, but it can wait." She said as she gave both of us a curious look before she turned and walked back to the bathroom. "I'll just wait." She said as she waved at us over her shoulder, as if to say, 'you two finish what you were doing, no hurry.'" There was no doubt she saw my hand around Brad's cock and how I had him positioned at my pussy. It's good she hadn't shown up a minute later, or we would have been fucking.

"Shit." Brad said as he stood up. "Penny, wait up." He totally forgot about me and I almost fell off the table.

"Wait Brad." I stopped him. "It'll be alright, trust me. Just give her a moment to think about what she thought she saw. At least we weren't in the middle of the table, fucking and knocking things all over the floor." It was my fault for being so horny I told myself. After what Brad told me about her father, I was convinced that if Penny had seen us fucking, she wouldn't have been all that upset or shocked. The look she gave us wasn't one of disgust. That was a 'How interesting,' look. "If she asks," I had to think about this for a moment. "Just tell her I was lonely and horny and that you were helping me. I know that sounds simple and crazy but trust me on this one honey. Don't lie to her."

Brad looked at me like I was crazy but agreed. "Ok, mom, if that's your story, I'll go along with it."

The two of them came back about five minutes later and Penny seemed fine, but I knew I had to say something. "Penny, about what you saw... "

"It's ok Mrs. H., Brad explained. I totally understand. I knew you two were close, just notthatcloses." She giggled and gave me a warm and understanding smile. "I'm sorry we made you so horny." Her infectious giggle got all three of us laughing.

I picked up on Brad's little lie. "I need to date more often or stop watching the two of you making love. I apologize if I upset you dear. It's just that masturbating with Brad watching... well, it just really gets me off." That wasn't the whole truth but at least it was the truth and Penny had empathy with my plight. "Well I still apologize for surprising you like that. I know how it must have looked. I should have just used my vibrator." I told her.

"You don't have to apologize to me Mrs. H., I totally understand. I can't keep my hands off of him either." She rubbed his butt and moved her excited breasts against his arm and smiled at me.

"You'd better stop or Brad's going to get a big head." I chided her.

"Big!" Penny screamed. "It's already huge Mrs. H.! Look!" She said and reached down and held Brad's cock up by his balls. She held him in her small hand and wagged him at me and laughed. "If he was any bigger, we wouldn't be able to get him in us," She laughed mischievously as she unabashedly played with his cock, seemingly unaware that she had just insinuated that I also fucked Brad. Brad and I quickly looked at each other and neither of us I corrected her.

"Hey, I'm here you two. I can hear you." Brad said and pretended his feelings were hurt. He definitely enjoyed having Penny playing with his cock in front of me.

"You hush now." I told my son. I gave Penny a knowing smile and boldly took Brad's cock from her and led him to the table. "Let me help you Penny. I have a little experience at this. Sit down and eat Brad. You need your strength if you're going to take care of this pretty young lady." Penny just broke up as she watched me lead Brad to the table by his hard cock.

"Mrs. H., you're wild." She said and hugged me and then Brad. "Poor baby, he needs us to lead him everywhere."

"It's good he's got such a big handle to lead him by!" I shrieked. Even Brad couldn't help laughing.

We had a lovely dinner and afterwards, Penny took me up on my offer to stay and watch a movie. Brad started to protest but Penny cut him off. "Brad, I want to stay. It'll be fun, just the three of us and besides I haven't seen the movie your mom rented." Penny stood in front of him and held his cock in her hand to get his attention. "We have plenty of time for this later on." She cooed and kissed him and gently led him into the living room... by his cock and settled in with him on the couch. "There, this isn't so awful is it?" She asked as she lovingly stroked him and appeased him. She knew how to get and keep him horny.

Brad looked a little bemused by Penny's sudden boldness and how audacious she was behaving but he certainly wasn't complaining. He knew I had no problem with what either of them was doing. "We'd better be careful Penny, you saw how horny mom is." he nodded in my direction and smirked.

"Brad Hunt! Don't you dare make fun of your mother," Penny said, coming to my defense. "She can't help if she gets horny around you. You're so darn handsome and sexy," She giggled and stuck out her tongue at him. "Mrs. H, sit with us. I'll make sure Brad behaves." She said and pointed to the spot on the couch next to them. "I think there's enough of him for both of us."

I laughed. "I'm not sure I want him to behave Penny." I giggled. "And you can be sure; I will get horny if I sit too close to him." That got us all laughing again. I really did want to join them but I thought Penny was just being polite.

My candidness made Penny laugh. "Two horny women. Now that should make Brad happy!" Penny gave me a conspiratorial smile as she waved me down. "You'd like that wouldn't you honey?" She said as she seductively held his cock and made him harder. She batted her pretty blue eyes up at him knowingly. "You'd like your mother to sit with us wouldn't you Brad honey?"

Brad couldn't resist her smile or her eyes, much less the hand she had wrapped around his cock. "Come on Mom, sit," he blushed, and patted the couch beside him. He looked a little sheepish, what with Penny so openly fisting his cock but he was all for me sitting next to him. He shrugged his shoulders and smiled at me as if to ask, 'What am I suppose to do now?' He was having a ball being the center of attention.

It was difficult watching the movie while sneaking peeks at what Penny was doing to Brad. She certainly was doing her darndest to make him cum, no doubt about it. I watched her lick her hand several times to lubricate it so it moved smoother over his cock. I silently urged him to cum. I was beyond flustered and horny. If she was really going to jack him off, there was no way I wouldn't have my own orgasm too. I desperately wanted to reach between my legs and finger myself as I watched her. My legs opened and closed involuntarily, squeezing and massaging my pussy. "Maybe I should leave you two love birds alone." I offered and started to get up so I could go and masturbate. "I can hear my vibrator calling."

"Don't go Mrs. H, please, stay. It's my fault. I'm making you horny." She gave me a big wink. "I just can't keep my hands off of him," She leaned over Brad and planted a big kiss on the head of his cock. "Or my mouth either. I'm sure you have the same problem." She laughed sweetly. It was as if she was encouraging me to do something with Brad in front of her.

My heart beat faster as I thought about how we had almost been caught fucking earlier. "If you keep doing that, I'm going to have to take care of myself." I smiled and stared at her. She understood what I was talking about.

Penny nodded and whispered, as if Brad wasn't there, "I'd understand if you wanted Brad to kind of help you Mrs. H.," Penny pursed her lips and gave me the most innocent smile. "If you're as horny as I am right now, maybe we can convince Brad to help both of us." She slyly suggested. "Besides, I owe you one for interrupting you earlier... "

"Penny!" Brad gulped.

"Don't Penny me Brad Hunt. I don't see any reason why you shouldn't help your mother." She looked past him and winked at me. "She has needs too." Brad still wasn't sure what to do and I for one was prepared to just sit back and let Penny orchestrate this little love fest. Penny took his hand and placed it between my legs. "Don't act so innocent. You know darn well how to satisfy a woman this way. Just pretend it's me."

I was just as surprised as Brad was. "Penny... I... ah, I... ah don't want you to think we do this... " I squirmed as I felt Brad's fingers on my pussy.

"I don't think anything Mrs. H. I just don't see any reason why two horny women shouldn't be able to get a little satisfaction. I think your relationship with Brad is really cool. Besides, it's just the three of us, who will know?" She asked as she took Brad's other hand and deftly put it between her legs. "Let's see how well Brad can multitask." She giggled.

"Oh I like your ideas Penny." I squeezed my legs together, trapping my son's hand against my pussy. "I think Brad does too."

That was the green light for Brad. He started finger fucking both of us. "So, you don't think I can do two things at once?" He asked as he worked our pussies. "We'll see about that." His cock was standing straight up and away from his body as he fingered the two of us. Penny and I both stared at it; we both wanted it. I almost reached over and held him. "How am I doing Mom? Penny?" he asked as he pushed a finger up both of our pussies and finger fucked the two women in his life.

Penny slumped further down on the couch and practically cried. "Oh honey... do that, just like that." She said as she held her legs wide open for him. "And don't forget your mother." She panted. "Finger her too!" She moaned.

"He's not forgetting me Penny. He's fingering me and it's wonderful." I moaned. I had my legs spread and was moving my pussy back and forth against his invading fingers. I was practically falling off the couch when I came. "Oh OH OH!" I shouted a little self-consciously. I squeezed my legs together and came on Brad's hand. A few minutes later Penny let out a loud low moan and started to cum.

"Faster... harder! Oh my god yes!" She screamed as she thrashed about the couch. The two of us each had a terrific orgasm with Brad's help. Neither of us moved for several long minutes as we regained control. "Oh boy did I ever need that." Penny said and stretched her naked young body before snuggling into Brad. "But look at poor Brad Mrs. H." She said as she licked the palm of her hand and fisted his hard cock again. "My baby's so hard and excited. He was so good; I think he deserves a reward. Don't you think so Mrs. H?" Penny looked over at me and I could read the lust in her eyes. "I think I should help him!" She said as she crawled over Brad's lap and took his hard cock in her mouth and began giving him a blowjob.

"Ah geez honey!" Brad moaned lustily, his body coming off of the couch. He pushed his thick cock deep into her mouth. He looked at me, pleading with me not to be jealous. I wasn't.

Penny came back up and smiled at me again. "Feel him Mrs. H. He's so hard and hot." When I didn't immediately react, she reached over and took my willing hand and wrapped it around my son's cock. She moved my hand up and down over the length of Brad's cock and laughed. "He has such a marvelous cock!" Penny looked at me and smiled. "You're so lucky Mrs. H."

I was light headed as I openly masturbated my son in front of Penny. I managed to smile weakly and admit to her, "It is wonderful Penny." The last thing I wanted to do was let go of him but I did. "But I think you should be the one to make him cum." I sat back and put my hand between my legs and made sure Penny could see that I was fingering myself. "I'll just watch and have fun here."

"Ok, my turn this time." Penny said and eagerly threw her mouth onto his cock. Brad put both of his hands on top of her head, not pushing, just touching her hair to show her how much he liked what she was doing. He eventually stopped moving his hips and let Penny use her head and mouth to fuck him. In a matter of minutes he was cumming and filling her mouth full of his hot cum. "Oh geez yes!" He said as he arched his back and thrust his cock deeper down her throat. "Suck it Penny, take it all!" he urged her as she milked the last of his sperm from him. Brad leaned over to me and we kissed long and hard, his hands were all over my breasts as his girl friend sucked his cock. I kept right on fingering myself as we kissed. When Penny felt Brad finally softening, she tightened her lips around the head of his cock and slowly withdrew, smacking her lips, as she savored the last of his cum. She saw us kissing and just smiled at us.

"Ohhh, that was yummy!" She giggled. She obviously had no problems with giving blowjobs in front of me or seeing her boyfriend and his mother making out. She was just giving Brad's cock one last lick when she gasped. She had spotted my clit ring. "Mrs. H., your pussy's pierced!?" She said, as she stared hard between my legs.

"Yes, do you like it?" I held my pussy lips apart and showed off my clit ring. I just assumed she had seen it earlier. I'd never made a secret about being pierced but it was usually hidden between the folds of my pussy. I thought it was charming that she had noticed it and asked. "Brad says I jingle when I walk." I added. It made my juices run showing her my pussy and clit ring. I couldn't help myself when I laid back and lightly fingered my clitty. "I can cum just touching it sometimes."

Penny looked at Brad and smiled knowingly. "And I bet it gets touched a lot," Penny and I traded knowing smiles. "Can I look? I just think they're so hot," she said as she slid off the couch and knelt in front of me.

I laughed, "Of course you can. I don't get to show it off much, do I Brad?" I said and gave him a quick little smile.

Penny either didn't hear me or chose to ignore my inference. She slid off the couch and got between my legs and admired my ring and its placement. "It's so beautiful. I've always wanted one but I just never dared. I'd put mine right above my clit too. That's so hot Mrs. H.," Penny reached out and then stopped herself. "May I?" she asked, surprisingly timid now.

"Only if you stop calling me Mrs. H. It seems to me that if you're going to touch my pussy you should start calling me Angela." I spread my legs further and exposed myself for her.

Penny liked that, "Ok Angela." She said as she reached for my pussy and ring. Her face was only inches from my cunt and I noticed a little drop of cum stuck to the corner of her mouth. I used my finger to wipe it off and offered it to her. "Thanks." She said as she seductively sucked my finger clean. "Almost as good as getting it right from the source."

"Almost." I grinned and licked my finger. I almost made myself cum. I was panting when I told her, "Look as close as you want." I pushed my butt closer to the edge of the couch and offered up my pussy to her. I tried to will her tongue and lips to my pussy. Having her face so close to my cunt was almost more than I could take.

Penny reached out and gently parted my lips and held my clit ring. "I love the size; it's so dainty and delicate." She looked thoughtfully as she held my wet lips apart and examined my ring. Her middle finger somehow found its way inside my pussy.

I gasped and involuntarily pushed my pussy back at her finger and felt another inch of her slim finger moving around inside of me. "I have a larger one I wear for... special occasions." I panted as I moved my hips back and forth and fucked myself on Penny's finger. I wanted to tell her how Brad used a chain to lead me around by my pussy. "I wear a larger one when I have a really hot date or when I've been really bad, don't I Brad." I moaned lustily. "It gives my guy something big to hang onto." I grinned at Brad over Penny's shoulders and blew him a kiss. I was flowing a river from my pussy as Penny held my cunt lips apart and fingered me. Her fingers were soaked and I gasped as she nonchalantly licked them dry and then patted my pussy and sat back up.

"I should really just do it." She said as she sat back down and wrapped her wet fingers around Brad's cock again. She seemed very content to be able to hold him again. "You wouldn't mind if I got pierced would you Brad?" She innocently asked as she parted her pussy lips. "Right here." She indicated the hood of her clit. "I should get a chain too, just like your mother's. I think it would be hot to be led around by my pussy... just like your mother. You could drag me around when I've been bad and you wanted to punish me."

Brad groaned with lust. "I'd love it if you did. I just love seeing mom being led by her clit ring. You'd look just as hot," He told her. I had to quickly close my legs to stifle an orgasm while I watched Brad casually put his hand between Penny's legs and finger her tight little pussy.

I plunged two fingers inside my pussy and fucked myself as Brad fingered Penny. "I could go with you if you want," I managed to say. "I went by myself and wished I had had someone to hold my hand." I playfully rubbed my clit and played with my ring." You'll just love how a hard cock feels against it the first time." I told Penny as I flicked my little ring with my finger. "I almost fainted, didn't I Brad honey." The kids were going at it so hot and heavy that they didn't hear me. I think they forgot I was there.

After watching them touch and kiss and grope each other for a few minutes Penny remembered she had been talking to me. "Oh that would be wonderful Angela!" She thanked me as she squirmed and clamped her legs around Brad's fingers as he brought her off one more again. I watched raptly as she rocked back and forth and played with her nipples before she slumped back into the couch as her orgasm crashed through her young body. When she opened her eye again, she continued right where she left off, just as if nothing had happened. "Can we go this week?" I loved it that she felt so free and open about having sex in front of me. She understood perfectly well that I enjoyed watching the two of them. We made a date for next week.

I got up to clean myself up and when I came back a few minutes later, Penny was on Brad's lap and the two of them were fucking. Penny's young body was slowly moving up and down on his thick cock, her eyes were closed as she arched her back and rode him. Brad was lifting her up and down, holding her by her white globes as he drove his cock in and out of her. I wanted to sit and watch but resisted the temptation. Instead I leaned down and kissed Brad's cheek. "You two have fun." I said. I put my hand to Penny's cheek to caress it. She surprised me when she pulled me to her and kissed me hard on the lips. Her tongue found mine and mine found hers. We kissed long and hard, as two lovers would. "Wooow! Penny!" I softly gasped as she ran her tongue over my lips.

"Thanks for the great evening Angela, and especially for sharing Brad with me." She kissed my lips lightly and smiled.

"You're more than welcome Penny." I said as I ran my tongue over her soft lips. "I like sharing him with you." I said and let my fingers trail over her pink nipples. Penny reached up and held them to her breasts and gave me a final kiss. I left the kids to finish their fuck in private. I hurried to my room and my vibrators and got what I really needed.

When I came back, they were both dressed and both of them were still feeling very playful. "Bye Mrs... oops, bye Angela," she laughed distractedly. Brad was behind her and had her peasant blouse pulled up to her neck as he played with her tits. "I'll see you Tuesday. Thanks again for dinner and... " She smiled as she reached down and caressed Brad's cock through his pants. "Well, you know. That was fun." She said. She surprised me again by coming to me and embracing me. We kissed tenderly, romantically. Her tongue flicked out and met mine. "I like kissing you Angela." She pressed her young breasts against mine and smiled, "Especially when we're naked." She gave me a little wave and left with Brad.