Decent Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Biskit
Biskit
886 Followers

I opened my bedroom door and listen for any sign that Brad was up. The house was dead quite. Even though I had showered the night before, I took another quick one. I had masturbated twice after I went to bed. The first, right after I had gotten into bed. I'd used my fingers and I came quickly and gloriously. I woke hours later, tossing and turning, not able to sleep. I was still so darn horny and knew I wouldn't get back to sleep if I didn't masturbate a second time. I got my long, black vibrator from my nightstand and buzzed myself to sleep after a second long and thunderous orgasm.

"What to wear?" I asked myself as I stood in front of my closet and tried to decide what to put on. I wanted it to be something special but nothing looked right. I didn't have to be anywhere until late afternoon so on impulse I decided to just throw on an old, oversized T-shirt. It fell about midway over my curvy ass and I liked what I saw in the mirror. I knew I should loose 10 pounds, and I'd work on that but for now, I thought I looked pretty good. I was still missing something though. Shoes! I slipped on a pair of three-inch heels and checked myself out in the mirror. The heels really made my legs look long and supple and hopefully sexy for my son. What Brad and I did last night was how I wanted us to live from now on. I wanted our relationship to mirror the hot love stories we both read and loved. I'd promised him that we were going to fuck, so why bother pretending it wasn't going to happen. I knew what we were doing was incest and that just made it all the more exciting.

The thought of fucking him excited me beyond belief. It was the ultimate taboo, and that made it exciting and forbidden. I went out to the kitchen and put a pot of coffee on and made myself breakfast. About a half hour later I heard noises coming from Brad's room and then heard his shower running. My heart was pounding as I thought about what I would do or say when he came into the kitchen. When I heard him coming, I pretended to be looking out the back window and not aware that he was there. I stood up on my toes and leaned over the sink, exposing my bare ass and waited for him.

"Mmm morning mom... wow!" He said as he caught sight of my naked ass. "Nice mom." He said as he came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me and hugged me. "You smell nice; sexy and nice." He whispered as he pushed his already hard cock between my legs and nestled it against my pussy lips.

I giggled and wormed my butt back at him. "Hi handsome," I said as I snuggled into his big, strong arms and felt my pussy moisten. "Sleep well?" I mewed as my horny son nuzzled my hair and planted little kisses on my neck. "You're giving me goose bumps." I shivered; both from the chill his kisses were giving me and from the sexual thrill of finally being able to acknowledge that we were lovers.

"You're giving me more than goose bumps." He told me as he slowly pushed his cock through the wet folds of my pussy lips. He was wearing boxers and his long cock stuck through the opening and sought the wet opening to my sex. "You were so hot last night mom. I still can't believe you let me jack off on you." He moaned softly as he moved his hands up under my shirt and cupped my tits. "I kept seeing your face covered with cum." His breathing became labored as he worked his cock across my open pussy lips. "Your already excited mom, I can tell." He laughed softly as he rolled my hard nipples between his fingers. Brad dropped to his knees and planted dozens of tiny kisses all over my ass cheeks. I gasped as he parted them and probed my ass with his hot tongue. "Mmm, so tasty mom." He said as he shoved his tongue past my pink button and into my puckered ass.

I gasped. "Brad Hunt! Where did you ever learn to do that?" I hoarsely groaned and tried to relax so his tongue could slide in further. "Who ever it was, she did a great job, don't stop." He was pushing his tongue in and out of my ass, as if he owned it. I had to brace myself against the counter or I would have fallen. I reached down and played with my clit as my son tongue fucked my ass. This was the kind of sex I have always wanted from my lover and now I had finally found it with my son. "I hope you realize you can't just lick my ass and not get me all horny!" I laughed as his tongue invaded me. I reached down for his hand and brought his fingers to my pussy and let him finger me as he ate my ass.

"I was kind of hoping you'd like that," He said as he stood up and played with my tits again. "I want you Mom and I know you want me too." He said as he bent his knees and pushed his cock up towards my waiting pussy. He found my wet opening and the head slide easily between my waiting lips. He held it there, just the head trapped by my pussy lips. "I want to fuck you Mom and I know you want me to." He slowly moved his cock back and forth; in and out the head of his cock entered me. He dared me to tell him I didn't want him to fuck me.

I was breathless as he teased my pussy. "I won't tell you that baby. I want it too." I moaned crazily. "But here? Now?" I asked hoping to maybe change his mind. I had our first time together all planned out in my head. I had it planned right down to what I was going to wear; in my bedroom, candles, soft music, maybe wine and all night to show him how much I lusted for him.

Brad thrust up at me again and kissed my neck. "Yes mom, here, right now!" he said as he turned me around and kissed me. He may not have been thinking as romantically as I was but we both wanted the same thing. Brad pulled his boxers off and fit his cock back between my cunt lips. "You're so tight Mom."

"I think it's because you're so big" I smiled. "Do you really want to fuck me right here?" I couldn't help myself. I leaped into his arms. I threw my legs around his waist and locked my pussy against his cock and kissed him back. My pussy was his now and I let him know it. "Yes baby, fuck me. Fuck your mother right now!" I cried. So much for a romantic evening, I sighed.

Brad held me up in the air and somehow managed to get his cock back to the opening of my pussy. He staggered; almost tripped before he regained his balance. And then he was in me. "Ahhh, yes, mom! I'm in you!" He roared. I was so lubricated that he was easily able to get his long, thick cock into me. He slid deep up inside of me with his first thrust. We stumbled again but his cock didn't come out, thank goodness.

"You are baby, you're inside me. Your cock's inside of your mother and we're really doing it. We're fucking!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. "I love my son and I love fucking him!" We laughed and kissed and danced around the kitchen, all the while Brad held me in his strong arms and fucked me passionately. "I've waited so long for this Brad honey, and I can't believe I refused to give in to this for so long. Can you ever forgive me?" I asked him and planted little kisses all over his face. I felt so foolish for denying us this pleasure. "Forgive me honey. I should have let you do this long ago." I really was sorry now to have wasted so many months. At the time, I thought my reasons were sound but they seemed so silly now.

"Mom, you're crazy. We're doing it now because that's the way it was supposed to be. I've wanted this for years but I wanted it to happen just like it has. We both needed to find this place at the same time." He sounded wiser beyond his years and I loved him for that.

"You're right honey but I'm going to make it up to you now," I told him as I hugged him to me and wildly fucked him as he held me in his arms.

"You're darn right you're going to make it up to me," He said and carried me toward the kitchen table.

When I realized where he was heading, I yelled. "My tea cup!" It was my favorite English teacup and I didn't want it broken. While still holding me with one arm, Brad managed to pick it up and move it to the counter and then as if we were in a scene from a movie, he swept the table clean of dishes. The crash of broken glass followed by the clanking of silverware made us both laugh. Brad gently laid me on the kitchen table and then drove his cock deep up inside of me. "Thank you for saving my teacup." Brad stood between my legs and held me by the hips and fucked me royally.

Brad laughed. "You're welcome," He said and fucked me harder. "I wouldn't want you distracted."

"Stop all this talking and concentrate on what you're doing." I kidded him. "Your mother needs you to fuck her with this fabulous cock of yours." I told him. I caressed his face and smiled. "Less joking and more fucking." I giggled. We ended up on the living room floor with me on top, my favorite position. I liked seeing what was going on and it also let me play with my clit while we fucked. Brad seemed to like it too. He could play with my tits as well as use his hands to pick me up and control the pace of our lovemaking. It was such a relief that he wasn't threatened by my need to stimulate my clit. Brad's father used to get so upset when I masturbated myself as he fucked me. At times, a woman needed more than a hard cock.

"Do you always get your way mom?" Brad grinned from under me.

"No I don't, and that because I don't always want my own way. You and I have a lot to learn about each other, and I want you to know what turns me on as well as me learning what turns you on." Even though we were in the middle of our first illicit fuck, it was time to get a little serious. "There's going to be more to this relationship than just fucking," I warned him. "I want you to learn how to fuck my mind as well as my pussy. If you fuck my mind, you automatically fuck my cunt (I loved being able to talk like that with him). But it doesn't always work the other way around." I didn't know how complex my son was yet but I knew myself well enough to know I wanted more than just his cock. Incest was our foundation but we needed more than that to sustain us.

"I want to learn everything about you mom. Don't hold anything back," He said as he bit my nipple hard enough to make it hurt. "Is that ok?" he asked when he let it loose.

I groaned loud and long and tossed my head back and forth as the pain turned into pleasure. "Yessss! Yesss! Do that." I told him as I growled madly. He had to know about me. "I enjoy some pain honey; you'll have to find my limits." I challenged him. "And I enjoy being spanked! How about that?" I grinned at him and dared him to find out.

"Far out! I'd love to turn the tables on you mom." He said as he pulled out of me and set me across his lap. "You're a bad little girl and you need your little butt spanked." He laid several sharp slaps on both cheeks. "If you continue to be bad, I'll have to spank you even harder." He threatened as he put his hand between my legs and finger fucked me. He continued spanking me and playing with my pussy and I loved it. When he had laid at least twenty firm and stinging spanks to each of my cheeks he stopped and asked me. "Are you going to be a good girl or do I have to keep punishing you?"

I sucked my thumb and acted like a little girl. "I'll try to be good." I was in heaven. It had been years since a lover had spanked me and I missed being controlled and punished. It always made my juices flow after a good hard spanking.

"I hope so or you'll get more of the same, little girl."

Brad, somehow, knew just what to say to me to turn me on, and keep me excited. I sat up and sucked my thumb and pretended to pout. "I'll be good." I lied and giggled as I rubbed my sore butt.

Brad wanted to fuck my ass and of course I let him. I hadn't done that in years and it quickly became a favorite way to make love with us. I loved it when he would tongue my ass and then spear me with that wicked thick cock of his. I even learned how to tongue fuck his ass.

Over the next few months we fucked many times a day and learned more and more about each other. One evening we had been out shopping and Brad asked me to give him a blowjob as he drove; he knew I loved doing crazy stuff like that for him, especially in public. I had him unzipped and in my mouth in a matter of seconds. I was having a great time sucking him off when I felt the car slow down and come to a stop. I started to pull off of him but Brad held my head down.

"Just stay where you are mom." I did but was very curious about where we were. I heard the car window go down and immediately knew where we were, and I struggled to sit up. "Trust me mom, just keep sucking." His voice was full of mischief.

"Hi, how can I help you?" A young male voice asked.

Brad had pulled up to the drive through window of a fast food restaurant and was ordering. A young boy leaned out the window to take his order. "Hi, I'd like a small fry and I think my Mom's going to need a drink after I cum in her mouth." Brad told him. I lay over his lap and sucked his cock and tried not to laugh.

There was no way the young boy at the window could miss what I was doing. I slowly came up off of Brad's cock and held him in my hand and smiled at the clerk. "Hi, yes, just a coke. I'm going to need it in a minute." I giggled and went right back down on Brad's cock and sucked away.

"So that's one small fry and one cola for my mother." I heard Brad say nonchalantly. Brad told me later that the kid's jaw was hanging down to his chest as he watched me suck him off.

We didn't make it to the end of the drive before Brad was filling my mouth with his delicious cum. I made sure I swallowed every drop before I sat up. Brad was laughing so hard he could hardly drive. "You're so bad Brad Hunt, and you owe me big time for that buster." I shook my finger at him, pretending to be mad.

"I'm sorry mom, but that was so hot, I couldn't resist."

One afternoon, on a whim, I stopped at a tattoo shop and got my pussy pierced. I had a ½" loop inserted in the hood of my clit. I also bought a larger one for special occasions. Brad loved it when I showed it to him. I bought a long thin chain and Brad loved leading me around by my pussy. I even wore the chain when we went clubbing. The thin chain came up from under my skirt and Brad held it and led me around by my pussy or simply hooked it to my belt. More than one woman noticed and gave me smiling signs of approval.

Chapter 2

I was actually relieved when Brad started dating again. It had been over six months since our first fuck and I was beginning to worry he would become so fixated on our relationship that he wouldn't meet any girls his age. I shouldn't have worried. He told me he wanted to meet a girl that not only understood our relationship but wanted to be involved in incest too. Neither of us ever wanted to hide our relationship again, but we knew it would take a special person to understand how important incest was for us. I knew if I ever became serious with another man, he would have to be ok with me fucking my son.

Brad dated several girls but only one seemed to have outlasted the others. I had only met Penny once. I ran into the two of them when I was on a date at the same restaurant. She was a beautiful, petite blonde, full of energy and blessed with a radiant smile as well as being very well endowed. I could see why Brad was attracted to her. He did love girls with big boobs and Penny looked to be at least a 34 C. I instantly liked and immediately felt very close to her, even though we had just met. My date and I invited them to join us and the four of us had a great time. By the end of dinner, I felt like I had known her for years. I couldn't put my finger on why I felt so close to her but it was fun how we just clicked. Brad said she was a younger version of me and I took that as a compliment. We joked about Penny's last name, Buldoc, since it was my maiden name. In this part of French New Hampshire, Buldoc was as common as Smith.

Brad and I enjoyed being naked at home so it wasn't often we had guests over without telling the other one first. I was a little surprised when I came home hours before I was expected and walked in on Brad and Penny. I heard their voices before I found the two of them on the back deck. I was happy that Brad was still seeing her. What made it even a more pleasant was that I found them naked and making love. The two of them were fucking on the chaise lounge and they hadn't heard me come in. Brad was on top and the two of them were in the middle of what looked to be a wild and pleasant fuck. Penny was even better looking naked than she was dressed. Her soft pink breasts looked so firm and kissable and it made me wet to watch Brad kiss them as he fucked her. As I watched, I thought about how long it had been since I had been with another woman and ideally wondered if Penny was bisexual.

I didn't want to disturb their lovemaking by barging in on them so I just watched for a little longer. After a few minutes, I went to my room and took off my clothes and got comfortable. It was my house after all, so I did what I would normally do when I got home. I went back to the window and watch the two of them fuck a little longer. Penny had her tongue buried in Brad's ass and she was milking his cock with the other. It didn't look like the first time she had done that either, she was going at it with too much gusto. I couldn't resist fingering myself as I enjoyed the show. I fantasized about how fun and exciting it would be to have Penny as a lover. Having such a young pussy such as hers to fall in love with would be fun. I'd have my face between her legs and helping her cum as often as I could.

I busied myself in the kitchen by throwing together a pasta salad and then made myself a cup of tea and sat down and waited for them to finish. I was so horny that I had to peak at them again. I was thrilled to see Penny giving Brad a blowjob. She certainly had no trouble taking all of his long cock down her throat. I gasped excitedly when I watched her pull Brad's cock from her mouth and let him shoot off all over her pretty face. Good girl, I thought. She looked radiant with his cum dripping from her face. Brad seemed surprised and upset at having cum all over her pretty face. He did his best to lick her clean but she had so much covering her hair and face that he pulled her up and led her to the kitchen. I almost got caught watching them. I just managed to get back to the table before they caught me. I sat innocently drinking my tea when they entered the kitchen.

They were laughing and joking as they entered the kitchen; Penny was leading Brad in by his cock. Brad was all apologetic. "I'm so sorry baby. I didn't know you were going to do that."

"It's ok. I did it on purpose. I love it when you shoot all over me like that. It makes me feel so nasty," Penny giggled but choked back her laugh when she saw me sitting at the table. "Oh shit," She softly said and quickly let go of Brad's cock. "Hi Mrs. H." The guilty look on her face was precious. Brad's cum clung to her face and hair.

"Mom!" Brad exclaimed, just as surprised as Penny was. "I didn't know you were home." He gave me a knowing smile and I returned it. He guessed correctly that I had been watching the two of them fuck. Not surprising, his cock was still pretty hard.

"Hi you two. How are you Penny?" I asked as I stood up and stuck out my hand for her to shake. I wanted to put her at ease as quickly as possible. I pretended not to notice or care that we were all naked or that Penny had cum drying on her pretty face. I could see why Brad was so taken by her. Any girl that loved facials was a girl Brad would worship. I couldn't help be admire her breasts; they were perfectly conical and stood out, as if defying gravity. My eyes sought out her pussy. Her pubic hair was trimmed into a perfectly formed V, about one inch wide at the top and narrowed down to nothing just above her pussy lips. She took my breath away. Her red and puffy pussy lips told their own story. It was pretty obvious that the two of them had been fucking for some time and knowing Brad, the fuck I saw probably wasn't the first one of the day for them.

Biskit
Biskit
886 Followers
1...56789...11