Decent Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Biskit
Biskit
886 Followers

It took us a couple of hours and several drinks before the excitement and shock finally settled in. We all laughed and talked over each other and got everything straightened out. "So Penny and you are half sisters and Penny is Brad's aunt!" Daddy said and shook his head. I was sitting on his lap with his cock buried up my cunt and Penny was facing me as she fucked her nephew. We were all pleased at how this all worked out. I certainly hadn't made the connection after learning Penny's last name. My father is 60 and Brad had only mentioned that he was middle aged and only little older than he would have expected Penny's father to be. Dad married Penny's mother and divorced her when Penny was 12. She had chosen to live with him in Seattle until two years ago when he moved his business to Portsmouth, New Hampshire, where coincidentally, I had settled after moving from Minnesota, over ten years ago.

The evening was exciting for all of us and really hasn't ended. Brad and his aunt Penny are engaged and dad and I are buying a house big enough for all four of us. Penny and I will be wife, sister, mother, and daughter to both of our men. We all couldn't be happier to finally be living like a decent family.

Biskit
Biskit
886 Followers
1...67891011