Decorating the Newlywed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright, I'm starving." Connor replied, patting his stomach. "After a workout like that I need to recuperate some energy." He added, apparently meaning the paint fight, though Shelley was all too aware of what her husband's friend really meant.

Clearing her throat which felt a little sore after having such a huge cock shoved down it repeatedly, Shelley took a deep breath, trying hard not to suddenly feel the cum that was still stickily pooled between her large breasts which she had forgotten about, nor the taste of Connor's salty seed coating the inside of her mouth.

"You didn't buy me too much did you Hayden?" Shelley asked as she concentrated on not concentrating on the two feelings, and then added without thinking, "'Cause I'm not too hungry now."

The words left her mouth without thought, though they were completely true, and from the sudden amused smile on Connor's face, Shelley realised why. She wasn't hungry because her stomach was full of a huge load of his cum!

The beautiful brunette wife's cheeks reddened once again as she looked from Connor to Hayden.

"Just eat what you like babe." He replied warmly and Shelley felt her cheeks deepen as embarrassment and guilt washed over her like a tidal wave.

"Yeah" Was all Connor said, however it was the look in his eyes that twisted the 'what you like' of Hayden's words into something sexually insinuating.

Shelley felt her cum-filled stomach turn before she followed the two men out of the room and headed towards the kitchen, her mind reeling.

Hayden had done himself proud, as usual, with what he had bought back for them, though Shelley had been telling the truth when she had said she wasn't too hungry. She was full of his friend's hot, thick cum and so while Hayden ate happily, and Connor ate hungrily, obviously not lying about needing to recuperate after the energy he had used having his dick sucked earlier, Shelley only ate a small amount, though it was only partly because of how much she had swallowed earlier.

The other reason was because her mind was thinking hard on what she should do, and that made her appetite vanish completely, and squashed any fleeting feelings that momentarily tingled her pussy at the thought of what had happened and how horny she had been throughout the day, let alone when the image of that eleven inch cock of Connors...eleven fucking hard inches!...flashed into her mind.

And so the three of them ate, Connor and Hayden laughing as if the former hadn't had the latter's wife's lips around his dick a short while before, and all the while Shelley chimed in every now and then to prevent her sweet, loving husband thinking there was something wrong while she wracked her brain trying to think of what to do.

If she told Hayden he would never forgive her. 'Oh, by the way honey, I sucked your friend's cock while you were out and let him cum down my throat and all over my face and tits. Yeah, that was his cum all over me when you came in.' Yep, that would hurt him and ruin their marriage, which had only just started! And after five years too!

Or she could not tell him. At least that way he wouldn't get hurt. Though how she could handle carrying around this huge amount of guilt she had no idea, not to mention that she had cheated on him and that whether he knew or not...did it matter still? Maybe she could just forget it ever happened. It wasn't like she had clearly and rationally decided to give his friend a blowjob, or let him cum all over her. It had just kind of happened. And telling him would only hurt him and make things worse...and she couldn't help herself...and it wouldn't happen again, it was just an accident...

And so Shelley's thoughts went on, rationalising as much as she could until she straightened and determinately squashed the guilt inside her. It hadn't been her fault, it had just happened, and it wouldn't do any good now, and it wouldn't happen again, so, it was best just not to say anything...and try to forget the feeling of cum filling her stomach and still lying between her large, heavy breasts. That latter was soon solved, however, as Shelley straightened the gypsy top Connor had pulled down and to one side when he pulled his hands out from feeling her up, and Hayden smiled and gave her a hug as his friend went to get the paint from the back of the car. The large glob of cum was warmly pressed into her soft but firm flesh at that...

As Connor returned, placing the paint in what would be the lounge, Shelley tried vainly to adjust her painting shirt that now hung mostly open and buttonless, showing off her gypsy top-clad impressive rack. As Hayden went to put the wood gloss in the lounge, Shelley retied her ponytail from the mess Connor had made of it before following, leaning against the doorframe as she watched the two men eye the room for where to paint next. All as if nothing had happened from the moment they had entered earlier.

Shelley thought that if she was going to pull this off, she had to think that nothing had happened either, and so folding her arms beneath her impressive chest, she smiled at the two, trying hard to squash the feelings of guilt and the oh so real image of Connor's huge eleven inch hard cock that 'sprang' into her mind, just as the real thing had sprung into her face earlier...clear thoughts, clear thoughts...

"Will you two be alright finishing off in here, or do you need any help?" She asked calmly.

"No, we're good babe." Hayden answered as he looked at her over his shoulder, his tone warm and soft. "You go finish your room, I know you want it done."

Shelley smiled lovingly at her husband, he knew her so well, before she once more stamped down the feelings and images in her mind, though she did manage to keep a serene face as she blew him a kiss and made her way back into the room next door.

The light streamed through as the sun stood proud in a blue sky spottled with fluffy white clouds, and Shelley smiled at the scene through the large French doors, though she did have to really stamp out the images that instantly flooded back into her mind when she entered the room...her on her knees with that big fucking cock pumping into her mouth and down her throat...and all that cum surging down her throat into her stomach, filling her mouth, covering her face and...fuck...the room was a mess.

Feeling butterflies raging in her stomach as her breathing deepened, Shelley bit her cum-coated lip and forced herself to remain calm...not guilty or horny...no...neither...as she grabbed one of the sheets, not the already cum-stained one though, and wiped up the floor from the paint-water and pearly seed, before filling the water pot up again. As she did, the sexy brunette wife hoped that one day she would be able to walk into this room without seeing that scene flash into her mind...if not she would never be able to look as if everything was normal. She was right though, telling Hayden would only make things worse now, and so with flat resolve, Mrs Shelley Winters put the fact that she had sucked her husband's friend off not long ago in that very room out of her mind, and turned once more to finish the decorating.

For a while Shelley thought that she might actually pull it off, as the banter and laughter from the other room and the sound of the radio playing soon helped take the newlywed wife's mind off what had happened and the soothing act of painting the wall white seemed to help her relax and forget that she had anything to feel guilty for, it was the only thing she could do after all...it was...and so the room began to slowly take on a more beautiful light as Shelley painted the wall Connor had pressed her against earlier and the sun and warm weather soaked through the open French doors quickly drying what hadn't already dried on the other walls and letting in the peaceful sound of the neighbourhood. In fact, it all went so well that when Connor called through to ask if she wanted a coffee as well, Shelley didn't even think of what had happened as she replied that she would...though the hot brunette wife was about to find out how quickly that serenity could be shattered and how swiftly those feelings and images could return...

"Alright man, I'll leave yours in the lounge." Connor said as Hayden nodded and continued through the house to the bathroom.

Taking the mug he had used for Shelley's coffee in his hand, he carefully made his way through into the room where his friend's stunning wife was finishing off painting the wall.

As he entered, however, Connor stood for a moment and let himself drink in and appreciate the sudden sight that filled his eyes. His friend's wife was stretching to finish painting the section above her head, her jeans tight around her long legs and firm ass, and her half-unbuttoned painting shirt hanging loosely over her flat stomach while it exposed her large, glorious rack in that dick-hardening white gypsy top. Her dark wavy brunette hair still hung down her slender back, somehow accentuating her slim waist, in its ponytail and her beautiful face was fixed and concentrating on the method at hand.

The thought that he had had this stunningly gorgeous woman on her knees sucking his dick in that very room, after pushing her against that very wall she now painted and kissing her hard while feeling those huge tits up, only made Connor's dick stir even more at the glorious sight of his friend's wife in the glow of the room as the sunshine of another glorious Shorehaven day spilt through those large French doors.

It was strange in a way though, Connor thought as he watched Shelley continue to paint, unaware of his presence in the doorway. He should feel guilty for what they had done earlier, Hayden was his long-time friend after all, and they had been through so much together, and he knew how much his friend loved Shelley and how much she loved him too, so the fact that he had had his dick in her mouth and throat before cumming all over her face and tits, not to mention in her mouth, should have made him feel ashamed. It had at first, though granted lust had taken over him then...Connor defied any man to resist a woman this hot on her knees in front of them...but he hadn't felt even the slightest bit guilty since he had pumped his balls down Shelley's throat and all over her pretty face. In fact, quite the opposite. He still thought of Hayden as his dear old friend, but fuck, Shelley was the hottest woman he had ever seen, and that was saying something in this City, and if he was honest with himself, he would very much want that stunning woman on her knees in front of him again, despite her being married to his friend.

The question was, would Shelley? Oh, she had been more than enthusiastic earlier, more than by far, and it had been her who first brought up the fact she was cheating on Hayden, but that had been in the midst of unexpected and all-consuming passion...since then she had had a clear mind.

Well, there was only one way to find out...because getting his dick inside Shelley would be so fucking amazing...all thoughts of Hayden left Connor's mind as he once more let his eyes drift over Shelley's hot, luscious body.

"Want your coffee on the table?" Shelley heard Connor say from behind her and felt her heart leap from surprise...she hadn't heard him come into the room.

Turning to look over her shoulder at him and smiling, Shelley nodded gently, still holding the brush above her head.

"Yeah, thanks." She said, her mind still silent and serene.

Connor smiled and walked over, placing the mug on the table behind her before putting his hands half in his pockets and watching her from behind a moment. Shelley was about to ask him where Hayden was when Connor spoke first.

"You missed a bit." He said, and then suddenly Shelley felt him slap her tight ass as he came to stand beside her.

The beautiful brunette almost jumped from the sudden contact, but it was the sudden shattering of her serenity at the sight of Connor's smugly-interested expression that set her heart racing in her chest as images of looking up at him while she had all eleven inches of his cock down her throat suddenly flooded back into her mind.

"Connor..." She said finally, "You shouldn't do that, I'm married to your friend remember."

"Yeah, I remember you telling me that..." Her husband's friend replied as he momentarily touched her cheek with his fingers – just as he had when she had been sucking his dick...and Shelley remembered that she had more than once said about being married while...her heart beat faster and a tingle of electricity passed through her sexy body, though guilt once more consumed her.

Brushing his hand from her cheek, she turned to look at where she had been painting, trying hard not to look at Hayden's friend.

"Connor, that was a mistake...you know that..." She said in a weak tone, her heart warring with the guilt and the wondering why she suddenly felt horniness stirring within her...it had been wrong... "Let's just forget it happened, please."

Connor remained silent for a moment, though when he spoke, he once more touched her cheek and gently turned her face to look at him as he smiled a smile that was somehow considerate, hungry and resolved all at the same time.

"If that's what you want, Shelley." He said in a surprisingly considerate tone and Shelley felt her heart pumping hard in her chest. "Don't forget your coffee."

And with that her husband's friend gave her a half smile and let his hand fall away from her soft face before he walked out of the room calling for Hayden to hurry up so they could get some work done, bantering as usual.

Shelley stood there for a moment, her heart pulsing furiously and her body a mix of guilt and slowly stirring horniness at the thoughts that crashed unbidden into her mind...she loved Hayden...yes, Connor had a big, long, hard, thick eleven inch fucking oh so good cock...but she loved Hayden, and he was all she wanted...oh it had felt so good in her mouth, how could any woman ever fit that thing inside her though...but she had swallowed it all, so maybe...fuck that must feel like a baseball bat...what would it feel like? NO! Hayden! She loved only Hayden and wanted only Hayden! She had been married only a few weeks and was not some cock-hungry whore! Besides, she had Hayden to satisfy her voracious sexual appetite, she didn't need Connor and his huge dick... ... ... ...no, Hayden, yes, Hayden...fuck...what 'would' it feel like having a dick that big?

Guilt and stirring horniness wound the pretty wife's insides up as she turned to paint with more force, trying to force the images and thoughts of both from her mind as she painted with more vigour than she ever had before.

It may have worked as well, it started to anyway...however Connor seemed to have different ideas.

A little while after her husband's friend had left the room, Shelley had finished her coffee and had gone to wash the mug when she noticed Hayden and Connor sitting drinking theirs. Neither noticed her as she lingered by the doorway, however in the light and from the angle she had caught sight of them at, Shelley could see her handsome husband's back while Connor sat facing her on an angle...but it was, for some strange reason, the outline of Connor's bulging jeans that caught the beautiful newlywed wife's eyes, and for a few seconds Shelley stared, unable to tear her eyes away, at the bulging material, remembering vividly the size, width and hardness of what her husband's friend had hidden there...straining to get out...and how it had felt in her mouth, how it had stretched her lips when they tightly wrapped around it, how it felt pushing down her throat...how much cum his huge balls had shot all over her...her heart raced and pounded until she thought its force might make the two men look around. That was when the hot wife let out a deep breath and almost dropped her mug from the electricity coursing through her veins, and she noticed her wedding ring.

Trying to push the thought of seeing that same ring next to her husband's friend's hard, naked cock as she pumped her fist up and down it, Shelley remembered that she did have a husband, and he was the man she loved with all of her heart...guilt once more consumed the sexy wife, however her heart still raced with pulsing and slowly growing horniness as she moved silently to wash the mug.

Not long after that, Hayden called to her to come and give her opinion on some new idea he had for the lounge. Standing there, feet away from his friend whose eyes watched her with deep and open interest, Shelley's heart continued to race and her blood continued to boil...even though she tried hard to keep her mind on what her sweet husband was saying. However, for a few moments Hayden left the room to go pick some wood railing he had left in one of the other rooms. He was gone less than a minute, however in that minute, and the moment his feet left the door, Connor moved closer to her and Shelley felt her breathing deepen.

"Connor..." Shelley said warningly as he reached out to gently cup the side of her face with his hand.

"You're beautiful Shelley." He replied as if not hearing her tone, his eyes seemed sincere, as if he meant nothing more than the compliment, however as Shelley stared into his eyes, lost for words as her mind and body reeled between rational guilt and the instinctual reaction to the memories flashing before her mind's eye, Connor let his fingers slowly trace down her face, gently sliding down her graceful neck, before dancing across the exposed top of her chest.

His fingers almost reached her tantalising cleavage, and Shelley's breathing was growing deeper and heavier by the minute, pushing that glorious rack out in a way that would make any man's dick hard, when suddenly the two of them heard Hayden approaching and Connor's hand immediately left her as he stepped back...though as her husband walked in, he at least seemed composed, whereas Shelley's cheeks heated, she still continued to breath deeply and her body was a wrack of rushing feelings.

Things only got worse from then on. The next time, Shelley had offered to make coffee and was in the kitchen when suddenly she felt a pair of strong hands grab her tight jean-clad ass, then squeeze hard before they slid round to hold her hips.

"I like mine really hot." She heard Connor say from behind her as he gently, but firmly, pressed his bulging jeans into her ass from behind.

Her heart leaped as she could still hear Hayden singing along to the radio in the room next door as his friend pressed her gently against the kitchen counter from behind, holding her hips, his bulging, straining jeans, pressed firmly into her tight ass.

Breathing heavy, Shelley managed to keep herself quite composed this time.

"Connor, would you mind?" She asked, insinuating that she wanted space. "I don't think 'your friend' would like you pressing your..." She altered her words as a very clear image flashed into her mind setting her stomach twisting in horniness. "...he wouldn't be best pleased seeing you like this."

"What about you?" Her husband's 'friend' asked as he confidently slid his hands around to rest on her flat stomach, lifting them oh so slowly until the rested not far beneath her large, heavy tits.

The feel of his hands on her body, the feel of his hard, big dick pressed against her tight ass, the confidence of his actions, the fact Hayden was in the next room, the horniness that had been building within her stunning body since that morning, the naughtiness of the whole situation...all made Shelley's mind suddenly whirl and her pussy suddenly burn...

...though despite, at first, not knowing what to answer, she still managed to remain determined.

"I love Hayden." She said simply, meaning it for the obvious answer it was.

"I know, but you still haven't said you mind." He replied smugly, and as his words settled in Shelley's mind, he quickly kissed her neck before he patted her stomach, slapped her ass hard enough that Hayden would surely have had to hear it in the next room, before he moved away.

1...678910...16