Decorating the Newlywed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shelley, breathing harder and her mind racing at his words...she did love Hayden...but she hadn't said she minded...why?...she only wanted Hayden's touch...glanced over her shoulder quickly, however Connor was already disappearing through the doorway and heading back through to where her husband was.

While his actions hadn't been anything obviously 'inappropriate'...he hadn't grabbed her breasts or anything yet...they were still not exactly something a guy's friend should be doing to his friend's wife, or for that matter, something a newlywed wife should be letting her new husband's friend do to her. However, emboldened by her lack of direct resistance, despite her heartfelt protests, Connor grew more daring.

Once, as she was bending over to pick up the paint to start on the wood around the room with the French doors, Connor suddenly came up behind her. His hands found her slim waist and his bulging jeans pressed firmly into her ass before Shelley could realise what was happening.

"Fuck, now this is a position I like you in." He commented as he ran one hand up her slender back before grabbing her hip again.

Shelley, both shocked and turned on by the brazenness of Hayden's friend, quickly straightened and backed away from him, her cheeks turning a deep crimson from embarrassment and the blood pumping from her racing heart.

"But then I think you'll look good in any position." He added with a pleased smile as his eyes looked her up and down as if he were seeing straight through her clothes.

"That's something you'll never know." She said as calmly and confidently as she could, trying to redress the balance. She had to show him she didn't want him to keep this up. It wasn't fair on Hayden. Would she have minded though if it had been fair, was that the only reason? Did she like his attention...? No, she was married to his friend.

A small, amused and smug smile lifted the corner of Connor's lips, his eyes smiling also as if he were enjoying a chase.

"You looked good on your knees." Was all he said...and Shelley's cheeks flared brightly.

Amused at getting one over her, Connor once more let his eyes wander over her completely before he turned to go. Letting herself calm down for a moment, Shelley quickly grew determined to not let him affect her like that again.

More wary, Shelley felt pleased with herself as she calmly managed to avoid a few more times Connor tried it on with her, moving out of his reach as he tried to pat her ass, or run his hand on her thigh, or make a comment...even finding Hayden to avoid his actions...and even draping herself lovingly over her husband in front of him, lavishly kissing him or running her hand over his chest, though she found it slightly confusing when she saw how...surely not jealous...Connor became of her attention, especially when she kissed Hayden fully and he squeezed her ass as his arms were around her.

Part of her hoped that seeing her with her husband, his friend, would make Connor realise it was he that she loved, and only he should touch her like Connor had been. Though a small part of the brunette wife's mind did wonder at why she felt a small pang of amusement at the look in Hayden's friend's eyes as he watched them. Surely she wasn't enjoying it.... The more Shelley touched Hayden, though, the more she grew evermore alive and needful, especially as she saw the same look sparking in her husband's eyes.

However Connor was not to be outdone, and Shelley noticed that the more she managed to avoid him, the more determined her husband's friend became, until once Connor managed to feel her ass, even holding it for a few seconds, while all three of them were discussing something...they were right next to Hayden! Shelley couldn't overtly struggle, however she did manage to move around to Hayden's other side, away from his friend, under the guise of taking a closer look at what they were talking about.

However that moment spurred Connor on, and once again he managed to catch Shelley while she made coffee, only this time instead of pressing against her from behind, he turned her gently around by her wrist and smiled as he stood with his face only inches from hers.

"Do you think these counters are strong enough...?" He asked as he raised her hands to his chest before cinching her slender waist with his strong hands and lifting her to sit on the edge of the counter.

It all happened at once and Shelley was sitting with him standing between her slightly parted legs before she realised what had happened. Her heart raced again as she heard Hayden in the next room.

"Connor, I'm your friend's wife..." She said as she looked into his eyes and gently pushed him back, sliding off the counter so she once more stood before him. His hands, however, remained on her gentle hips.

"Does that mean it's wrong for me to imagine whether these counters would be strong enough...?" He asked, the unfinished words insinuated strongly in the air.

Shelley's cheeks reddened again.

"No," She answered honestly, her mind trying to shut out the idea he had implanted there of her perched on the edge of the counter, legs spread, Connor standing between her legs with that huge eleven inch cock....she pushed the images from her mind forcefully and took hold of his wrists, gently pulling his hands from her waist as she spoke with resolve. "But it does mean you shouldn't try to find out."

"Just tell me to stop and I'll stop." Her husband's friend said with more than a hint of confidence in his voice.

Shelley felt her heart pounding as she looked into his eyes, held his hands towards him and, with a little forcing perhaps, opened her mouth to say 'stop'...when suddenly Hayden called from the other room.

Snapping out of the moment, Shelley smiled and shook her head, she knew now that she was in control of herself.

"Behave." She said as she moved and walked out of the kitchen, not noticing the small smile on Connor's face as he watched her go...ignorant of why he seemed amused...

It was for that reason, that twenty minutes later, Connor left Hayden painting the window frames in the lounge and came to stand in the doorway as Shelley painted the wood around the wall white in her room.

Not noticing Hayden's friend as she ran the brush back and forth along the wood, Shelley smiled to herself...

"Hello sexy" Her husband's friend suddenly said in a low voice from behind her as his hand deftly slipped onto her waist and slid round to her stomach, gently pulling her soft, luscious body back against his.

That firm bulge once again pressed teasingly into Shelley's tight ass...a shiver shot down her spine...she would have liked to have think it was all because of the sudden shock of unexpected contact...

"Connor, we can't keep doing this..." Shelley began to say as her husband's friend's other hand slipped onto her hip before suddenly he turned her around.

"You're right." He replied just as lowly, his expression one of a naughty boy doing something he shouldn't. Why did that send butterflies into Shelley's stomach? And why was he talking so quietly? "This tension is getting too much."

Smiling faintly at the slightly humour-intended remark, Shelley left Connor's hands holding her waist, her hand still gripping the brush loaded with paint.

"Connor..." She began again, however Hayden's friend cut her off as he raised his hand once more to cup one side of her face.

"You really are beautiful Shelley..." He said, and Shelley couldn't help but smile a little deeper at the compliment, not to mention the utter focus in the man's attention on her. "...you're stunning..." He continued, his hand slowly sliding down her neck once more, his fingers tracing gently down the bare skin exposed by the gypsy top she wore...Shelley's heart beat a little faster, however this time Connor didn't stop... "...and sexy..." He continued as his hand slowly descended to gently cup her large breast.

Her husband's friend only held her big, heavy breast a moment, his fingers not even squeezing, however the touch sent a bolt of pure electricity through Shelley's entire body that lingered teasingly as Connor's hand slid down to once more hold her waist tightly. Their eyes never left each other, and Shelley began breathing hard, her glorious rack rising and falling tantalisingly. She didn't know what to do. Part of her was suddenly horny as hell, due to the thought that crossed the other part of her. Connor hadn't done anything so blatantly...inappropriate...to her, his friend's new wife, in the whole time of him trying to touch her, even when he had an opportunity to try. The sudden change in his brazenness was so unexpected that Shelley didn't know what to do for a moment. When she did, she placed her right hand on Connor's chest and spoke.

"Connor, I'm your friend's wife..." She said a touch breathily, and suddenly felt the wall press against her back as she realised that he had pushed her against it gently. "...I'm married to your friend..." Still his eyes didn't change from hers...and Shelley's heart pounded.

"You're so incredibly hot though Shelley..." He replied before once again doing something surprising and quickly moving to kiss her slender neck once, twice moving down towards her shoulder, three times just on her collar bone, before she could stop him.

All the stunning wife could do as her large brown eyes sizzled with a faint light at the tender kisses was breathe his name, though before she could collect herself to push him back, her husband's friend spoke, kissing gently up her neck again.

"You like me kissing you, don't you Shelley..." He said and Shelley felt her blood boiling as it sped through her veins...her mind spinning... "...I turn you on more than Hayden, don't I?"

The sudden mentioning of her husband's name brought Shelley sharply back into reality. Pushing Connor back with her hand on his chest, Shelley's eyes suddenly went wide.

"Hayden." She said sounding as if she had just been woken up with a bucket of ice water. "Connor, where's Hayden?"

"He's painting next door." He replied calmly, tracing his other hand down her cheek and neck, his eyes wandering as far as the teasing cleavage rising and falling beneath her stretched gypsy top. "He doesn't know I've got you against the wall he's painting, don't worry."

His words inflamed her body even more...his unashamed boldness intensifying it all even more...especially when he spoke again.

"Hayden!" Connor called as he looked down into Shelley's red-cheeked face with a playful smile.

"Yeah?" Shelley heard her sweet husband call back.

"How you getting on, man?" Connor asked and Shelley's eyes widened as he slowly slid his hand from her waist to gently cup one of her large breasts.

"Not much to go now mate." Shelley listened as Hayden, her husband of only a few weeks, replied while Connor softly squeezed her large, heavy breast in his hand. She couldn't move from the intensity of the situation! "How's Shelley getting on?"

Connor squeezed her big breast hard, pushing firmly against her as she breathed heavily, staring with shining eyes into his.

"She's on fire man..." Connor replied to his friend as he groped his wife...Hayden was oblivious to how true his friend's words were.

Shelley felt her pussy blaze and her mind scream. She shouldn't be letting this guy, her husband's friend, touch her like this...but fuck...staring into Connor's eyes as his hand roughly squeezed her breast through her top while he spoke to Hayden, her husband who she loved so much, in the next room...fuck, why was it so fucking hot...!

"Connor..." Shelley whispered so Hayden wouldn't hear...her voice a little shaky as her body felt like it was alive with electricity...

Suddenly, however, before the hot wife could tell her husband's friend that they shouldn't be doing this, Shelley heard Hayden's phone ring.

"One sec Con." Hayden called before Shelley heard him answer the phone.

"Sure thing." Connor replied, before he lowered his voice so only Shelley could hear him. "I think Shelley wants my attention anyway."

It took all of Shelley's determination to speak as Connor slid his hand from her large breast to her face.

"Connor, I love Hayden..." She began, feeling as if she had said the same thing countless times before. "...and you're his friend."

Smiling as he held her waist and face, Connor replied.

"I know you do Shelley, you two make a great couple..." He said as he stared deep into his eyes...and then added as his fingers once more went to her face, tracing her lips tenderly as he spoke before he slid them down her chin, down her neck, down her chest and traced the exposed tops of her firm breasts. "...I just think we should have long, hot...sex."

Shelley's breathing deepened, her impressive chest heaving as she stared into his face, listening to Hayden speaking next door on the phone as her body began to burn with lust.

"Hayden and I only got married three weeks ago, Connor, you were at our wedding...and you want me to have sex with you?" She asked disbelievingly, though her heart skipped a beat as she actually said the words. She couldn't believe she was having this conversation with her husband's best friend...but somehow saying those words only seemed to make the fire burning through her body only grow more rampant.

"That didn't bother you when you had my dick in your mouth." He teased as his fingers lightly brushed down over her large rack before he moved his hand to take hold of hers as it rested still on his chest...damn him for reminding her of how she'd behaved earlier. "And you said I'm bigger than Hayden..." He continued softly as he took her hand and began lowering it. "...Imagine what it would feel like...having all eleven inches filling and stretching your burning...hot...pussy..."

Shelley's breath caught at that last as Hayden finally placed her hand on his hard, bulging jeans, electricity abruptly shocking from where her fingers felt his hardness all through her sexy 27-year-old just-married body.

Thoughts and images flashed through the young wife's head of just how it would feel...shivers ran across her soft skin and her pussy ached...blazing hot...as Hayden's voice was the only sound besides their breathing.

"Connor..." Shelley said negatively though her voice shook with nervousness and lust, breathy and hot, as Hayden's friend began squeezing his bulging jeans with her hand...fuck he felt so big and hard...he 'was' so fucking big and hard...fuck...how could any woman take all of that?

"Just say you don't want me and I'll stop." He said, squeezing through his jeans even harder. By now Shelley's big tits were heaving up and down rapidly.

"I love Hayden." She replied, trying determinedly, her throat suddenly dry. Fuck he felt so huge.

Connor smiled, and Shelley was unsure why, until she felt the hand that had been holding hers to his crotch suddenly stroke her cheek, meanwhile her hand still remained gently squeezing his hard dick through his jeans. The pretty wife was about to move when suddenly Connor did.

"I know...but you're going to love it even more when we fuck..." He said confidently and then, as Shelley could hear her husband of three weeks speaking in the next room, Connor's lips gently touched hers.

Hayden's friend kissed her gently a few times and all the while Shelley's hand continued to massage his hefty bulge, when Connor moved his face away after the third kiss, Shelley thought her body was going to fry him with how hot she felt.

Staring deep into her eyes, Connor unbuttoned the top button of his jeans and then once more took her hand and slowly slid it down until Shelley's fingers, with a spark of fire, touched his ragingly hard eleven inch confined dick for the second time that day...the gorgeous young wife's heart stopped...and then her fingers gently and awkwardly wrapped around the thick shaft of their own accord while her mind shouted stop.

The look of rapture on Hayden's friend's face as his friend's wife wrapped her soft, slender fingers around his thick dick, awkwardly squeezing and feeling the hard meat, sent shivers through the young wife's body. It was then that Shelley realised she was losing control, of herself and the situation. She opened her mouth to say they had to stop, however different words came out.

"Connor, Hayden's next door...we can't..." She began and then suddenly she felt a wave of pleasure literally rip through every fibre of her being. It took the stunning newlywed wife a moment before she realised that Connor had managed to unbutton the top button on her jeans also and had slid his hand inside her jeans before three of his fingers sank deep into her hot and fucking horny pussy. "...ohhh fuckk...Connor...Hayden...fuck..."

Shelley let her head fall back against the wall as she stared into Connor's eyes as his fingers and thumb worked furtively and relentlessly in and out of her hot pussy. The fact that here she was, a newlywed wife that had only been married three weeks, in the house that she and her husband...who she had been with for five years before their wedding day...had just bought so they could start a family, pressed firmly against one of the walls, with her husband's friend's fingers teasing her pussy and her fist squeezing his huge dick, while all the while her husband was in the next room talking on the phone and could walk in through the open doors any moment...all of this only made the intense pleasure building in her body even more powerful.

Connor slowed his hand movements so that he was moving his fingers gently, even tenderly, and Shelley felt her mouth open but nothing but deep, satisfied breath come out. She had needed sex all day...fuck...she was so hot...but this...they shouldn't...then Connor's lips met hers again gently, kissing once, twice, three times softly, but each time their lips met Shelley felt a bolt of pure pleasure lance from Connor's attention on her blazing pussy.

"I want to fuck you." Connor suddenly said in a lust-filled intense tone as he stared heatedly into her eyes. Shelley felt her pussy tingle at those blatant and uncompromising words.

"Connor, we have to stop..." Shelley breathed raggedly, her heart and mind pounding swiftly.

Her husband's friend seemed about to say something, though what Shelley didn't know, when suddenly the illicit pair heard Hayden call from the other room.

Lust filled the gorgeous brunette wife however, and as Connor stopped kissing her soft lips to gently tease her neck with his, Shelley answered, her hand still tightly squeezing his stiff cock beneath his jeans as his fingers continued to tease her pussy.

"Yeah, baby?" She called back hotly and more than a little breathily. It only seemed to make her hotter in her already lust-burning state that she was pressed against the wall with Hayden's friend's fingers in her pussy and her fist around his cock while she called back to him.

"I'm gonna have to head out." Her husband of a few weeks called back, and even in her lust-filled, and preoccupied, state Shelley could tell that he was searching for something next door, no doubt his keys.

The feel of Connor's fingers hotly teasing her married pussy made it extremely difficult for the newlywed wife to release her grip on her husband's friend's raging dick, however with all the willpower Shelley could muster, she managed to pull her hand from within Connor's jeans and with a pleading look pull his hand from her body. Her body ached to be touched the moment his fingers left her, and fuck she felt like every inch of her skin was tingling with electric-life!

No sooner had Shelley pulled Connor's hand from down her jeans than Hayden walked through into the doorway, unaware of his wife's previous situation or the fact that her jeans were still unbuttoned though now covered by the remaining buttoned up portion of her painting shirt. Connor was grinning like a Cheshire cat as the hot wife looked over to her husband of a few weeks more than a little flustered.

1...7891011...16