All Comments on 'Dee's Naughty Descent Ch. 03'

by MrDeep

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Takes my breath away!

I've been following Dee and her Africanization from the first chapter. I do so admire Dee's life as a black man's slut. This is the way I want to be. My husband wants me to be a black man's woman. I want to do it this way! No penciled dicked white boy looking on!

lin4_69lin4_69about 10 years ago
HOT

i have always been a really good cocksucker a nd even beeter now that

i suck black cocks , have no problem deep throating 10 and no gag

but i have never matered the hanging my head off the bed like she does

i get it goin pretty good then i reach a point i gag after a couple of min

believe me i have proactice many times not sure why i can not i, envy dee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
so damn hot

wow...this was one of the best I have ever read. The first was the best but i always love when they first get their taste of big black cock. Keep up the good work!

SallyTeeSallyTeealmost 10 years ago
Gave you a Five

Enjoyed the story very much.

Anthony1965Anthony1965about 4 years ago
Love the Story

This is what my wife needs. To meet someone like Kobe.

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 3 years ago
True BDSM

I liked how REAL this is when I read it. I've been in the Lifestyle off and one with several Mens. All them was Black Mens from the first Black OG who taught and pushed me farther then any boys or Mens I dated. I was wet reading this feeling some the things done to Dee was done to me. I lived through some exactly like this and even went back for more. My Master now is a Older Black Man who I absolutely LOVE and surrender everythng to.

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 1 year ago

I read this story again and it still has the affect on me of making me WET and Thinking of Times when I was So Submissive to a Man I let do ALL those things to me like Kobe done to Dee.

There was a Man like Marcus I went to when I knew it was my Time and a GOOD Time for Him to CUM IN me and put His BABY IN me.

There was even that thought with 2 my kids of Mens Cumming IN me so much that I didnt know who was my Babies Daddy. Not that I cared cause ALL my Kids is Good and Mixed and Beautiful to me.

I do still enjoy the BDSM Lifestyle when the Man I with now Pleases Him to have me like that. I deny Him NOTHING. He knows He my Lord and Master and some his Brothers and Cousins and friends his do by the way he showed me to them and let me Please some of them when He told me to or I could. My Pussy at my fertile times is ONLY His though and I like that about Him owning me like that he wants to put His Baby back IN me that I lost during my 10th week being Pregnant with His Baby.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous