Dee's Naughty Descent Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrDeep
MrDeep
840 Followers

"Was this where you ..."

"...went? Yes!" Lisa said interrupting Dee. "In your current state, would you like to try it?" Lisa asked.

"YES!" Dee was emphatic.

"Kobe will show you around."

Dee followed Kobe to the back to a room. It was dark and had mirrors on one wall. Various BDSM devices were either hanging on the wall or from the ceiling. A bidet sat in the corner.

Dee looked up at Kobe as he wrapped his arms about her. She felt his hand on her ass and his lips pressed against her lips. Dee's body began to tremble as he reached behind her and unzipped her clothes. Dee felt completely submissive as Kobe completed her undressing. He fitted a blindfold over her eyes.

"Open your mouth." Dee obediently opened her mouth for Kobe to fit a ball gag. He pulled her arms behind her and fitted her with restraints. A harness fitted Dee's shoulder's allowed Kobe to lift her feet off the floor. Dee's body was trembling.

"Whack!" Dee heard the sound and felt the sting of a whip strike her derriere. Again and again the leather stung her ass. Dee began to cry. Tears flooded her eyes.

Kobe's hands carefully caressed her breasts. Then Dee felt nipple clamps being fitted to her breasts. She could feel a chain connecting the clamps dangling over her abdomen. Dee gasped as Kobe lightly touched her erect clitoris. He began gently rubbing it. She felt her cunt flooding with her wetness. She gasped again when Kobe fitted a clit clamp on her womanhood. She felt clamps applied to her clitoris.

Kobe helped her off of the trapeze and fitted a bar between her ankles, effectively spreading her legs. Her pushed her over on a cold hard floor and pushed her head down.

Dee listened to foot steps walk away and a door open and close. Then the door opened again and several footsteps returned.

"Let's give this one what she deserves," someone said. It was not Kobe. Dee felt hands take her ass and spread it. A cock – Dee knew it was a black cock – push at her asshole.

"Oh! Yes!" Dee moaned as the cock entered her ass and slowly buried itself inside. Then it was withdrawn. Then another set of hands held her ass and buried it cock in her hungry rectum. The second cock continued a rhythm causing Dee to have her first orgasm. Dee began to buck back against the cock.

"Whack!" The leather came down over her back.

"Keep still, slave!"

Dee grunted. Someone removed her ball gag.

"What's your response when your master gives you a command, slave?"

"Yes!" Dee said meekly

"Whack!"

"Wrong answer. You say, yes master."

"Yes! Master!" The act of obedience made Dee tremble. She felt more submissive and obedient than she had ever felt. She began to tremble. Tears of joy streamed down her face.

The bondage and discipline continued for another hour. When it was over Kobe slowly released her binds, removed the nipple clamps, and unbound her clit and labia. He took off the mask.

Dee fell into his arms. "I love you, master," Dee whispered. She was totally subservient to her black master.

Kobe led her to a chair.

"Sit down!" he commanded. Dee complied obediently. "Your new life is to serve your black master. You will address black men as master. You will say 'yes master' and 'no master' when spoken to. You will sit down only on the front six inches of a chair. Your back must be straight. Your legs must be open with your ankles must be the same width apart as your shoulders. You will look straight ahead at all times. Do you understand?" Kobe asked.

"Yes, master," Dee responded submissively. She trembled at the exhilarating feeling of being a black man's slave.

"You will follow your master wherever he goes. You will speak only when spoken to. Do you understand," Kobe whispered.

"Yes, master," Dee said submissively.

"Get down and take my cock," Kobe said.

Dee got out of the chair and got on her knees. Her hands trembled as she took his cock with her right hand and lifted his huge balls with her left hand. She had to open wide to take his cock head.

"Suck the head!"

Dee sucked the black snake's head, tasting the ample pre-cum pouring out of the huge slit. Her mouth poured saliva to lubricate her thrill.

"Take it deep and masturbate me with your whore mouth, slave," he said.

Dee cheeks sunk in as she sucked him while the huge love-snake moved in and out. Saliva dripped down her chin and over Dee's tits. Her master tightened his hips. This gave Dee the impression he was about to cum, but his pleasure subsided.

"Stop!" Dee pulled off of his cock. She was disappointed that she did not get to taste his cum.

"Stand up." Dee stood up.

Kobe went to the door and opened it. A black man whose skin was covered in tattoos stepped inside.

"She's ready," Kobe said. He acknowledged Kobe and sat a tattoo needle on a table. He drew black ace of spades circled by a chain. The mark was on the inside of Dee's left thigh just above her knee. It was easy to see no matter what she wore.

Kobe slowly dressed Dee in a short, black wraparound skirt, filmy top that showed the inside of her ample tits. He pushed her back and slipped on white back-seamed hose and red patent leather pumps with 12-inch micro stiletto heels. The elevator soles were five inches thick.

"Walk around the room!" It was another command. Dee walked around the room as sexily as she could.

"When you bend over, you always will do so from the waist. Your ankles will shoulder-width apart. Now, bend over," he commanded.

"Yes master," Dee responded. She bent over displaying her cunt and asshole.

"Come with me."

Kobe led her out of the door and down the hall. They exited the building. When they got to a gunmetal gray SL-Class Mercedes, Kobe opened the door. "Always sit down and then swing your legs in last."

"Yes! Master!" Dee loved to sit in a car that way. She thought it made her look very sexy. He drove only a few blocks and got out. Kobe opened the door. It appeared to be a restaurant. Kobe led her to a table and held the chair for her.

"Thank you, master." Dee said.

Kobe ordered red wine. Then he rolled a joint and lit it. He took a toke and handed it to Dee. A second black master walked up. In her peripheral vision, Dee could see Lisa dressed similarly to her in black. Lisa looked beautiful and submissive. He held the chair for her. He sat down to Dee's left with Lisa to her right. Kobe sat across from her.

Their black master's began chatting. They completely ignored the two hoes. Dee's eyes darted toward Lisa and noticed that she was sitting on the first six inches of her chair. Lisa was looking straight ahead.

"I have more than 100 grand to invest in your project if the terms are satisfactory," Kobe began the conversation. He continued to bargain with the black man, whom Dee could only see out of her peripheral vision.

"Let me think about it. Let me have these hoes tonight. I'll return them tomorrow with an answer," the stranger said. The thought of being a hoe and her sexual service being a bargaining point in a one hundred-thousand-dollar deal made Dee feel powerful. She began to tremble. "What would the night be like?" she thought.

The two black men finished their drinks. Kobe held the chair for Dee to get up. Dee and Lisa followed their masters outside to a black limousine. The hoes climbed aboard. When Dee looked back, Kobe was gone.

It was a long, slow ride. The male, who looked quite handsome to Dee, ordered the hoes to service him.

***
Dee woke the next morning in a sleepy haze. It was a night of submission and sensual pleasures. She looked across the bed. Lisa was opening her eyes. He friend got up and rolled a joint and lit up. Dee admired Lisa's firm breasts and large, erect nipples. Like Dee's, Lisa's breasts had not a bit of sag. The scars from both hoe's breast implants were barely visible. Lisa's tits were pierced with barbells. Lisa got up and bent over at the waist revealing her slick bleached cunt. Dee noticed, too, that Lisa has the black ace of spaces circled by a chain on the inside of her left thigh.

After a two-hour workout, the two hoes showered and dressed. Dee put the top down on her Mercedes and drove to a trendy nearby bistro recommended to Lisa by Kobe. Instinctively, Dee sat down on the front six inches of her chair and sat with her back straight. Her knees were spread and her feet flat on the floor and a shoulder-width apart. Dee looked straight ahead.

Across the table, Dee noticed that Lisa was seated in the same manner. The sipped their wine and chatted.

"Last night was so wonderful," Dee sighed. Dee wanted to ask Lisa about Kobe. She wanted to know how long she knew Kobe and how close she was to him. She wanted to fuck Kobe, but hesitated about stepping into Lisa's territory.

"I've known him about a month," she said.

"Did he introduce you to BDSM?" Dee had a thousand questions she wanted to know about Kobe.

"He told me he knew you. We started talking. When he told me you two had not been dating, I came on to him. He introduced me to BDSM. I love it!"

"I do too! I love the feeling."

"To me, it's about being submissive to a black man."

"I read in a magazine that is called white women being Africanized," Dee smiled.

"I have read that, too. Dee, I feel thoroughly Africanized."

"I do too, sweetie!"

"It gives me a sense of power that I never had over any pencil dicked white boy."

"I'm not satisfied with cheating or cuckolding a white husband. I want to be my own woman and be in control of my sensuality," Dee gushed.

"We are so much alike, Dee."

"We are Africanized sisters," Lisa responded.

A well-dressed black male walked up and spoke to Dee.

"Stand up!" he commanded. Dee did not hesitate. She stood and still faced toward Lisa. "Come with me," he added.

"Yes, master," Dee said. She was following Kobe's training to obey any black male.

Obediently, Dee followed the man, whom she had not been able to fully see, to a dark, back room with a bed. A round mirror was over the bed.

"Lie down on your back. Let your head hang over the edge," he commanded.

"Yes, master." She laid down and look up, seeing him for the first time. He was 30-ish, well-built, and very handsome. His black pleasure tool was 11-inches long. He aimed it at Dee's mouth. Instinctively, she opened her mouth and partially extended her tongue to let the black whore trainer to slip down her throat.

Dee began to tremble. She felt another orgasm coming on.

Continued ...

MrDeep
MrDeep
840 Followers
12