All Comments on 'Degrees of Separation'

by Britease

Sort by:
  • 153 Comments
26thNC26thNC20 days ago

From wanting to cheat to wanting a baby. That’s quite the flip.

BigDee44BigDee4421 days ago

So, if my wife had not had her tubes tied after two kids, she might have gone for another baby instead of a 2-year affair?

xhunter4uxhunter4uabout 1 month ago

At least this guy wasn't a wimp like some of the author's other characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Nice to see then work it out. Especially for her to get help to diagnose why she was being so crazy. Otherwise their marriage was doomed and she being delusional about getting back together woukd have destroyed her happiness over crossed wires. Her guilt, if she had aex at that conference and the husband departing, and abiut to file, would have psychically crushed her soul. Instead she found the real outlet. Personally doubt IRL that hormones are the cause that early on, but hey it is fiction. Liked the happy ending. She crossed the line at that party but couldn't go through with it. Her guilt was high because in part she was doing the wrong thing, misinterpreting her body and her subconscious knew this. Suspect if she had gone through with sex, she woukd have not enjoyed it nearly as much as she hoped, simply because her psyche was out of whack. Separations end in divorce 85% of the time. The ones that don't either involves adultery and reconciliation, medical / mental health reasons, and at the very least a no cheating clause, else divorce. Most men with means woukd hire PIS during the separation period and dig up what they can. Fortunately they didn't go down thatbtrack because their marriage would have died and they would have been miserable, with her being borderline suicidal, at best.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It'a a good happy ending. I kind of feel sorry for the burn the bitch comments from some very poor losers life.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I have to give this one five stars. Good to see a happy ending.

JPB

ibuguseribuguser5 months ago

Good story. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Assume he had a DNA test done. Probably be best if he had all of the kids tested.

skruff101skruff1016 months ago

Separations are simply a precursor to divorce, so just bite the bullet be honest with your partner and divi up the assets, you know it makes sense.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Four stars.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Highbrow & his Femdom agitprop, lol. Can't think of anything else to write? But I must agree with much of what he wrote. Don't know if something like that's an actual condition, but... if it's so easily controlled, so to speak, why don't more people know about it, especially women? I don't remember the ages of Julie & her husband, but I suppose their both young enough to have children. But what happens in an older couple where the husband doesn't want any more kids?

After what she put him through, like Highbrow said, & then he wants to start immediately to give her the child, I'm a bit troubled by that also. Glad that it all worked out for the best & the marriage lasted, but the beforehand needed something more-- depth? Discussion? Overall, good writing & story telling, as usual. 4 stars Bob

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A separation is not for fucking other people, it is so the husband and wife can separate for a while to see if they want to be together or to follow through with the divorce. If you want to fuck other people, then get a divorce. With a separation, you still need to honor your wedding vows.

HighBrowHighBrow7 months ago

A happy ending for Femdom agitprop, for sure, but I as a reader I am not happy, not happy that things like this can happen, not happy that they could be so easily cured if only…, not happy that a spouse could and would do that to you, not effing happy at all.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Commenter a couple.momths ago hit the nail.on the head. The LW virgin trope is dead wrong. Large scale studies show the opposite. The more sexual experience a spouse has (man or woman) prior to marriage, the more likely they become dissatisfied with their marital sex life. Doesn't mean they will cheat or seek divorce but it isn't good when a spouse gets dissatisfied sexually with their wife or husband. The reverse is true. Men and women with LESS sexual experiences prior to marriage, have greater continued satisfaction with their married sex life. Look it up.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good thing there was a deus ex machina psychologist at her conference. Otherwise thr husband was gone...

And btw hands and feet sizes have no correlation to penis size. That is a fallacy. The only positive correlation with any scientific basis that has benefits proven (note: correlation doesn't mean 100%, there are fale positives and false negatives) is thr ratio of ring finger length to index finger length in men. That correlates to higher testosterone levels during gestation and then (generally) large penis size. Most men have a ring finger that is equal to or short than their ring finger. But if the ring finger is longer those subset of men are usually above average in penis size.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Definitely a wimpy cuck

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Dumb men who cry over their cheating wives - balless wimps

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Lame story from a lame author

SeaChangerSeaChanger9 months ago

She was selfish, egotistical, and arrogant ... as many beautiful women can be.

He was too calm and confused.

Having children certainly should have been considered earlier in their marriage.

Maybe having children was the most realistic behavior they exhibited.

5*

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

To anonymous 8 months ago in GB.

The same problem exists in the USA. However we, men, have taken a tack that hate filled misandrous women never considered. WE checked out on then. 20 years ago 49% [19-30] wanted to get married. Now it is just 18%. Moreover they avoid committed relationships because new Feminsim embraces lying and cheating perfectly acceptable and a man's feelings and needs are irrelevant. They are proud of their body counts [ 30-60 is common and some boast 300].

What are the guys doing? WE use them and dump them because their always another liberated bitch willing to spread her legs to demonstrate dominance in her sexual life. We consider most of them whores and are used as such. Give the Gynecentric courts in the US the man ALWAYS loses everything including his children- how effective can you be as a dad with every other weekend visitation rights? Add in a toxic bitch who works constantly to denigrate him to his kids and pretty soon they don't want see dad anymore. Meanwhile he's paying child support for year and alimony from 1-5 years.

Men are not stupid. We figure why walk into an ambush. The stats tell us that 70% of the women will initiate divorce and or cheat between years 7 and 10 of the marriage.

There is NO payoff, and much personal pain and destruction, in getting married knowing that info. Here's a quote from Shakespeare Juliet""AT LOVERS PRRJURY JOBB LAUGHS".

If men abdicate their self respect and abandoned their will to run their lives then them become simmering slaves; the women beat that into them then despise them because they need a "real man"....which they also hate because of their toxic masculinity" Guy's, WAKE THE FUCK UP! WE ARE NOT THE PROBLEM. There is nothing wrong with most of us.

What we are facing is VICIOUS abuse by the new TOXIC FEMALE.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Well, yes, it was a happy ending. HOWEVER, San the good doctor, she would likely have fucked somebody. It's pure serendipity that psychiatrist dropped into her lap.

In real life though, MOST men would have blown her out of the house for entertaining her intentions to firmly state she was going to do it. If a woman has moved into that space she has emotionally left the marriage.

At that point the BEST thing for the man is see things the way they really are. The woman infront of him is not the woman who loved him 5 years ago. She's a new person walking around in the same body.

At this point ALL of the man's efforts and concerns have to be about him; his needs, feelings, future action, getting the emotional support he'll need, etc. He must now adopt the same mindset that he would have if if the Dr. came out and said,"I'm sorry..." IT IS GOING TO HURT and will take time to recover and there is no escaping that. So, that in mind, ALL his efforts must be directed solely to his needs. He needs to grieve for the death that his wife used to be. He no longer can afford to give her a moment of concern. In fact, let all subsequent communication be through his attorney. I write this from the perspective of having been through it. It helped me come through it with minimal emotional trauma.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Weird story. If Julie wanted a separation then get separated. What was the limbo they were in for over a month or so? She is talking about going on a dinner date and when he comes back with the pretty accountant at work, effectively opening the marriage, she flies off the handle. Clearly not rational. Less worried about ehat she did leading the guy on at the party. Yeah she walked the edge and committed several infidelities but stopped it (forcefully) before it went too far. I know some readers will fixate on that. And trust me it isn't goof. But what is worse is her delusional attitude where she doesn't seme to recognize the damage it is doing ot her husband and their marriage. She mentions the discreet affair option. Maybe only one. Well maybe more. She will be discreet. Of course he refuses. She says she didn't think he would. Huh? And then they decide to separate, but he is the one preparing to move out and not come back and she thinks she will play for awhile and they will get back together again and she goes off to the seminar, both knowing full well that she plans to sample the field. Ok they got lucky and she made friends with a psychologist and she comes home early and wants a baby. Huh? She needs a lot more work than just getting a baby. For her it is all suddenly sorted and in the past and full steam ahead. Umm bs? She emotionally put him through the wringer. The party incident is a flashpoint but the constant delusional attitude, hypocrisy over him going out, and her emotional torture of her husband (though admittedly she is torturing herself as well because she has no idea how to stop what she feels), are way worse than that incident (assuming she didn't lie) and would need a lot more work to repair their marriage and regain trust. She wanted on page 2 to drop the whole thing and move on, explaining that she can't cheat on him, offering party incident as an example, but lo and behold, he can't trust her now, hence her ridiculous second option that he rejected right away, and then getting separated, while he is burying his marriage. That is a significant challenge to overcome in counseling. Her "therapy" about needing a baby might fix the future for her but does little to mend their recent past. Trust is broken with her shenanigans. And btw this virgin trope needing to sample strange cock is not factual. Recent large scale psych studies show that fo spouses of either gender, the more sexual experience they had going into thr marriage, the quicker they are dissatisfied or unfulfilled by marital sex with time. Doesn't mean always leads to cheating or divorce when dissatisfied, but it doesn't help thr marriage to have reduced frequency and intimacy. The reported correlations were strong. So in real life it is the reverse of the standard LW trope of a wife who stayed a virgin until she met the husband. If anything she would be more likely to not seek sexual thrills elsewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hope they make it after the youngest goes off to college ...

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

This story raises a point I've wondered about in a lot of other stories. How big of a house was that neighborhood party at if Mark didn't notice Julie getting groped while dirty dancing and then also didn't notice that she left the house with a guy and was gone for a while. At the same time the wives of the group apparently didn't notice either and just figured Julie was talking shit. It just seems to defy belief that none of the husbands or the wives in attendance at this party saw nothing of what Julie was doing.

As for what Julie was doing. She crossed a lot of lines at that party and even if she did ultimately stop short of having sex that whole episode barely got discussed after she admitted the whole story to Mark. Seems like that would have been a stumbling block for quite a while before they got their happily ever after.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

It really is a very well-written story. She does seem rather alien to me. After over 35 years of marriage, I have never once been tempted to cheat and I don't know where the urge comes from. Still, I can believe she got her head on straight in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not a happy ending. If the woman is too unaware to understand what she’s feeling, and has to have it explained by a quack, then she’s not wife and mother material. She seduces another man, and only stopped at the last minute (if she wasn’t lying). At every major birthday milestone, she’ll be tempted again, and eventually will give in.

Also, does every man in GB have low testosterone?!? Have we ever had an author from the Isle write a hero that is decisive, aggressive, and principled? Did every man with big balls in Europe die in the wars of the 20th century, and all that’s left are the descendants of cowards? Or, is the NHS dosing the boys with estrogen?

I come from English heritage, and no man in my family would put up with this shit. Wife isn’t sure she wants to be faithful anymore? There’s the door, don’t come back, and I’ll be telling everyone that you caused this marriage to fail.

Where are the men that conquered half the world? The Iron Men on Wooden Ships?!? Oh, how the mighty have fallen!!!

ZK

theVikingSailortheVikingSailorover 1 year ago

When I read the story I found it instructive and thought-provoking, worth the highest rating. It was well-written and somewhat unique in theme, character development and story line. Then I read the critics. The ones that condemn Julie for being tempted, even though she resisted and eventually found a way to solve the problem. She had her own needs but still showed respect to her husband. And they consign Mark to the trash heap of the cuckold, wimp, weakling, loser, even though he stood up for himself throughout. Well, they must be right. So, under the theory that the punishment should fit the crime, Mark should have erected a scaffold and hung her. Or perhaps he should have purchased an electric chair and fried her. That'd teach her. Then he could go to an adult store and buy a rubber doll. He'd have been a lot better off...just ask the whiners that are so tough when they name call and threaten violence against all criminal marriage partners. I have always believed that everyone is a valuable human being. I was wrong. The criticizers are swine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I always enjoy your work. And I enjoyed this story. I did find the quickness of the conversion from "I need to feel the thrill of what I missed" to "I want a baby" was in one sense unrealistic. It seems to me that having a baby or two would postpone the need to try to relive a youthful freedom she never had, rather than replace it. Mid to late 30's after several years of being mommy, and the BIG40 approaching, it seems she might feel that same need to experience other men. But thank you for the great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

what are you readers doing analyizing the the characters and their actions. This is a story,written by an author, their actions are as he writes the story. Analyize the author for what he/she is worth as a writer and why a particular scenario he/she chose or the characters he presented as such..The characters are not real or have a mind of their own.

Its all on the author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That went wayyyy into the fairy tale land. A free that first conversation the ground rules are set if they are broken the marriage is broken. Not sure ot was not kraken when she opened her stupid mouth

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Once again, this story does not pass my reality test. We all know, what wifey was going to get out of her separation. But what was in it for hubby? Nothing. People only do things, when it benefits them. No way the husband wouldn’t have moved out, and started divorce proceedings immediately. And NO WAY he just decides to have kids with a woman, who was going to humiliate him, fuck other guys, and make him get a divorce. So it didn’t happen, because no husband is that stupid. One star.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

good writing, plot. very lucky ending. think I would have told her Hell NO to kids after her "dating" idea.

BigfundrewBigfundrewabout 2 years ago

I wonder who the fathers of those children are...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You can rationalize all you want but it still all comes down to selfishness. She stopped thinking in terms of her marriage and thought in terms of what only she wanted. Anyone that thinks it's an acceptable end must like having a miserable life.

mordbrandmordbrandabout 2 years ago

19 years later, the empty nest syndrome hits and he is back to square one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well done. One of the better we have to talk stories I have read. Keep up your good work.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonabout 2 years ago

She's psycho and he's an idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, that was really good actually. Nice spin. 5*

1Merlin1Merlinover 2 years ago

Ahhh... Fairy tales. It all works out and they live happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Breeding with someone you do not trust ? she will be come the beast again / this time blaming motherhood / tied her down . Should have dumped the cunt / what's this crap about her beauty/ it that's a good gene background to handle the beauty issues/ . She has already failed you / bag her and then listen to her bull shit. Now you see why the Muslim bag there wives / it removes a lot of temptation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is an awfully huge leap. She went from I want to be single again (or act like I'm single, so same thing) to "I want your baby." I would be hugely reluctant to give her a baby until we had the "I want to be single again" sorted out.

jimh67jimh67over 2 years ago

Moron. Now she can cheat and threaten that he'll never see his kids if he divorces her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Now that she has him convinced that it was a baby she needed, she can slip out and try out as many men as she wants. Every woman is a lying, cheating slut when and if she thinks she can get away with it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
As we get older...

Ok. It’s pretty well documented that both men and women, start to feel like life is passing them by, when they get a certain age. Some handle it well, some not so much. But although there is no shortage of divorced, 40-50 year old women, ( or men) they are not really in high demand. The men that do the divorcing are looking for a younger woman. The women who do the divorcing are usually looking for more money or security. Usually neither get exactly what they want. It’s a sad situation.

“ you want the grass to be greener, fertilize and water it”

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The little colored beauty. I guess that’s how you call them around your mates and think it’s all good and gravy.

kirei8kirei8over 3 years ago
PS

You should at least let him punch the paratrooper in the mouth; he knew the slut was married to his cousin's friend.

kirei8kirei8over 3 years ago
Sorry but I have to look st this logically

Micro skirts, letting men feel her up , the cousin at the party, and what she wanted her husband to go along with- no, it's already too late. The guy is an obvious idiot because she never went further than he was comfortable with -proud or just a little cucky? He said it - that 10 minutes had already changed their lives. The absolute worst reason for staying together is to have a baby.Yes, you ended it all sunshine and flowers but did he ever do a DNA test? Reality man, even if it is your story.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Again

Big turn about, from thinking about cheating to having a baby. Another good one.

skruff101skruff101almost 4 years ago

Err on the side of caution and ditch the bitch.

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 4 years ago
Who could live such a delusional woman?

A delusional man.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 4 years ago
Hard to imagine

I don’t know a guy who would put up w this except for one and he’s run around on her for years so...hard to imagine a guy not divorcing her immediately. Good story for what it is though. I’m just the sort who never asked a girl out the second time if she said no the first time so maybe it’s just me.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago
I still like this story, but...

...she seems rather manic. She swings hard from one extreme to another. What's next with her? I shudder to think.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
According to this tale...

... they made it over this hurdle. The future with a child and all is at best a stop gap... Been there and have seen it up and personal.. We lived in several cities and her interest always seems to surface... each and ever move... Me, I did not move on but she has kept her male friends under cover.

kmreaderkmreaderabout 4 years ago
Bit of a drastic change in course

I don’t know that I’d be willing to share kids with someone who just weeks previously was planning a separation at minimum if not a full divorce in order to sleep around with other men no matter how much convincing she tried to do. Seems a bit far fetched, but it is fiction and I enjoyed the story nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cuck crap

Author is probably a cuck who gets off ob humiliation, Mayer around 50, Virgin, living in mothers basement. Contact with women only when mother has her Friends home or he got a Cheap Porn Video for The weekend. I Don't known how you get such a nonsense plot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Coloured, really?

For using that word, phuq you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Much Better

Than the last two in alphabetical order, so Brit if they are happy and you are happy, I'm happy too. Just in case though, they do have DNA testing over there, don't they? Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Really!!

Can't understand the comments I've read, criticizing the story. It's a simple, straight forward one with a happy solution of a problem. What's wrong with that? Admittedly, the wife's urge for freedom from her marriage is unacceptable but her's is not an isolated case. It does come up and usually due to a medical reason. So Britease, thank you for your story and five stars for it.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 5 years ago
Flirting etc

Accept it is story and a lot of people do it

But I don't and people I assoc with don't either

I am a member of the group that believes that flirting etc can lead to other actions and you should respect yourself and wife enough that why?

What does it do for you? I just don't get it I don't want others rubbing their erections against my wife and I have enough respect for others to not rub mine against them don't have to dance that close if have one. Have I younger years had one all night had blood on sheets next morning didn't kill me

Respect. Reason why USMC Vietnam vet if lose that have nothing dented it badly a few times

YvesmiYvesmiabout 5 years ago
Good

Of course its good. Surprising how many witchhunters are amongst us after all these centuries. They talked, they tried what more can you ask for.

TreymonTreymonabout 5 years ago
The usual

Husband being manly by complaining about her lover drinking beer before he urinated on him to wash the fecal matter. Beer makes urine smell and tasted bad after all.

How inconsiderate.

I know, lets have a baby with the wife that is determined to have other penises enter her body among other things, now things are all better. Seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Same shit

In every story I read so far from this author The husband is a phathetic loser, no ballz at all. But I guess that is just The authors Personality that shines through. Especially The wife Ends up always to be Brain dead in Order for The story to work in The opinion of The author. It gets really phathetic when The author tries to disguise hubbys behavior as romantic ... Skill And Talent are like arms, no Arms no cookies

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
And this is why the UK has immigrant rape gangs running around

Because the author clearly illustrated that GB has lost their forefathers balls if this level of cum-sucking simping cuck behavior is anything to go by.

Call the US to save your asses, and teach you how to have stiff cocks and spines instead of stiff upper lips.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Pretty good

Enjoyed this one. Lot of trust there though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
NFW!

Me, I'd of gotten a divorce as-soon-as possible. Like, right after she mentioned something was wrong in our marriage.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
Sadly believable.

It was more believable than I wish I could believe. Women without children can sometimes lose their minds at some stage. I've seen it and lived it. The story is very well written.

notredame43notredame43over 5 years ago
i agree with hiking

trust but verify dna test to be sure.

Perks40Perks40over 5 years ago
Nice story

I'm not into stories with lots of graphic sex in them, that's why l loved this story an gave it 5 star's...

HikingThruHikingThrualmost 6 years ago
Paternity tests much?

Coming home from a week away and saying let's make babies? Right now! Hmmm.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
Yeah

no. Making a baby with a bat shit crazy woman. What could go wrong?

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 6 years ago
Second time.

Your men are just too damn wimpy.

I do appreciate the writing and how much the love for their wives is illustrated but they really tend to swallow far more shit 💩 than they should without dishing it straight back to their pathetically delusional wives.

Fun reading though!

Texas_Air_ForceTexas_Air_Forceabout 6 years ago
NOT buying it...

Just wait until the kids are 8-10 years old, she is about to hit the big 4-0, and suddenly she is bored again. She will play and pay....

ErotFanErotFanabout 6 years ago
Loved the author's comment at the end of the epilog

That bit of in-your-face humor raised it from a four to a five star story.

Without that comment I was ready to cast aspersions on the wife's true relationship with the psychologist at the meeting. And, believe me, I know several psychologists (and one psychiatrist) you wouldn't want trust your wife with!

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 6 years ago
I read this a second time.

I had forgotten I'd read it before until I started it but by then I was hooked again and couldn't remember how it ended.

I like it as much this time as I did the first time I read it.

peter944peter944over 6 years ago
Humor

These stories are different, love the sense of humor! Relax folks this is entertainment. I've read most of these and enjoy the tale, some dark, some light. Well done Brit!

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 6 years ago
good story 5*

in part 2 will we find it was all bullshit and she's fucking up a storm with her doctor friend and anyone else who asks? hormonal or not thats a pretty cruel way to treat someone you claim to love.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
MARRIED COUPLES ALWAYS HAVE DILEMNAS

will he, would she, did they????? 1 word Faith, TK U MLJ LV NV

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
I realize

per the "Hot Crazy Matrix" (youtube search) all women are at least a 4 crazy. But there's no way I'm making babies with a woman this crazy.

VenustasVenustasalmost 7 years ago
Was the "Doctor" genuine?

The thesis written by a doctor was not necessarily written by the person on the phone claiming to be him. He could easily be someone she hooked up with. I agree with @Jackmoften comment - a DNA test is a must.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3almost 7 years ago
Should Be in Humor

Cute but any relationship to reality is purely coincidental.

JackmoftenJackmoftenabout 7 years ago
Oh, ya!

She went to school to become a marriage counselor so that she could learn the many ways to hide cheating from her foolish, trusting husband.LOL

cabbage01132cabbage01132about 7 years ago
great story 5*

think i might be keeping an eye on her when "empty nest" syndrome kicks in! didn't like her character much, lets not make light of it, it's a very disrespectful thing to lay on your husband " i want to date-fuck" other men. she was a jealous hypocrite too! "cheating bastard"? people in glass houses........

JackmoftenJackmoftenabout 7 years ago
DNA Check

Better check the kid's DNA to be sure they're his..You never know. Trust but verify.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Re-Reading

"At the moment I feel that I could have any man I want, just by flashing a bit of leg at him or giving him the eye." - So because you CAN have any man you want, that means you SHOULD?!

Again the stale old "I've never had another man" excuse! So what happens when on of these other guys rocks your world? Can/will you go back to the "same old. same old"?

IF I were to agree to this, I would make it VERY clear that I would be "dating" other women!

"I no longer know if I can trust myself Mark." - As they said, if SHE can't trust herself, then HE can't trust her, and the marriage is toast.

"One of the men at work has asked me out to dinner," - Doesn't he know she's married? What kind of signals is she putting out that this guy thinks that she's available? Or has she already come on to him,?

"That slut? What have you been up to behind my back, you cheating bastard?" - She's accusing HIM of cheating? Maybe she's already cheated!

"knowing that he'd saved the marriage of such a beautiful woman as Julie" - I'm sure he saves the marriages of many "beautiful women" and still charges them!

Okay, I like happy endings as much as the next guy, and while I believe she didn't fuck she obviously went WAY too far with Dave, and even lied about it. Hormones or no, her idea of being free to "see" other guys (while just the IDEA of him "seeing" other women sends her into a rage!) HAS to be a non-starter.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Entertaining

But she was a stupid bitch and did cheat just stopped short of intercourse.

She was a fucking hypocrite too!

telboy17telboy17about 8 years ago
Great Story once again

A clear thinking real man who rationalises his options, tells her his reasons and wins in the end.

It amazes me how people out there in comment land read their own versions and interpret the words differently than the dictionary definitions. I know the US version of English is different to real English but with some exceptions they are much the same languages. If these persons want the interpretations to be different - go write your own story.

Some of the exceptions - "Fanny", "Ass" and "I guess" come to mind.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Second time through...

Sugna's comment is priceless. This might be my favorite of yours.

Tootight1Tootight1over 8 years ago
good story

that's why 5 stars. taking the tale at face value, it is a loving wife. honesty, well, somewhat. she didn't cheat on hubby, even though she did lead the guy on, and the reason, according to the story, she couldn't do it. I wouldn't have liked it, but she didn't cheat. the doctor explained her problem, which may or may not be true but it worked for them. nice story, depicting the confusion, and conflicting thoughts and emotions on both parties.

javmor79javmor79over 8 years ago
Can't see that logic

Women are not these dumb creatures who can't tell east from west. Authors use these plot devices when they want to have an excuse to reconcile. What woman is dumb enough to confuse wanting to have a baby with lusting to cheat? I admit that the fairer sex can have emotions that elude us, but they aren't these brainless people that these stories make them out to be. It was an excellent story until the end.

loveoverlustloveoverlustover 8 years ago
The Bio-Clock, you cannot over-ride Nature.

I fully agree with @Sugna's comment.

The crux of this story is not about fidelity/trust issues in a relationship.Its more about the changing modern society vis-a-vis the traditional outlook about relationships.IMO. We want all the freedom without the responsibilities.Fun without consequences.

The old tales of a happier life were possible because they accepted the Age Old Wisdom.

You screw Nature,Nature screws You. Period.

Its a 5,Britease.

calflashcalflashalmost 9 years ago
ego

woman always rag on men whose egos are hurt when the wife cheats. I propose that woman have even greater ego problems about age etc leading them into cheating

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 9 years ago
@Depopulo

Obviously your skim of this tale wasn't good enough. Go back and read it again and then make another comment.

DepopuloDepopuloabout 9 years ago

honey we need to seperate i need to fuck other guys...

if the response isnt to throw the bitch out or put a bullet in her head then the story gets a 1 out of 5.... checks story after quick skim.... oh look

1 out of fucking 5 for self fucking cuck you useless cunt

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
Birth Control

The use of birth control has allowed people to have sex without as much risk for future consequences. People can still get infected with various diseases but if used properly there is little risk of pregnancy. The unforeseen effects of birth control are what it has done to the human psyche. It has allowed both men and women to take pleasure without responsibility. This allows people to have sex with partners that are unfit as mates but interesting sex objects. It also has changed the attitude about having a family and when to have a family. Women in developed countries routinely push child birth to the end of their fertility range, for the purposes of gaining more wealth and pleasure in the early years of their sexually active period. In plain terms, they are selfish. Of course the men that are taking advantage of sex without pregnancy are just as selfish. So, the outcome of birth control is often me first and often me second and third is very common in developed countries. The vast majority of these people NEVER do anything of value with this freedom. They use the time to masturbate their egos and jerk off all over each other as the clock runs down. By the time they are ready to have children, they are a mess and their children reflect that.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
ambiguity, uncertainty, and doubt

are not a good foundation for a marriage.

and don't ask, don't tell, are not a good way to ensure fidelity.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
THOSE VARIOUS DEGREES

can either be together or apart. TK U MLJ LV NV

louguy35louguy35over 9 years ago
Not bad at all!

But...I have known several married women who became single (divorced) women after going through this kind of situation, so I am a little skeptical about the story theme since I do not believe it rings true. Perhaps the story should have reflected the probability that women who experience this kind of dissatisfaction rarely remain faithful.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 9 years ago
Outstanding!

Though this was written almost exactly a year ago, I hope you are still checking comments. I've read some of your other submissions and have bookmarked your submission page and plan to pick up some more. Listed this as favorite story and you as favorite author. I enjoy the development of the story and the ultimate conflict. I like the conflict as much or more than the actual erotic description of the sex. This is a lot like real world and we can learn a lot. From the development, I'd say she truly loved him as he did her. You know, those hormones in women are awful things! Those of us married several years (42 here) know about it. Yes, she could have slipped around and got knocked up, but the way this is presented is believable. 5 *'s

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Another good story...

Another good story...Good reading, suspense, good ending...Thank you

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous