All Comments on 'Deidre's Faerie Tale Ch. 03'

by LaLaLady

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
mrskelleymrskelleyabout 16 years ago
I love it!!!!

Great Update!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
OMG I Loved It!!!

Great update. Can't wait for more so give a new one soon. Please please please. :D

tang51tang51about 16 years ago
YAY YAY YAY.

its amazing i can't wait for more. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE

wildwildbestwildwildbestalmost 16 years ago
sweet

I'm going to need you to hurry and finish this...hurry lalalady...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Please tell me

Why Deidre insists on saying "y'all." If you're going to start with the y'alls then, please, go ahead and use "w'all" to convey "we all." I get Deidre is black but, really, does she have to talk like that?. You're not killing anyone by saying "you all".

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyover 15 years ago
Love this series :-)

Hi LaLa!

I love this series and after reading the last post; I had to comment. Diedre says "y'all" because she is from the South...namely Georgia. I live in the South, but since I'm a born New Yorker; I've never allowed myself to slip into the "y'all's" that are commonplace south of the Mason-Dixon line. "Y'all" isn't a Black thing...it's a South thing. None of my yankee relatives say it :-)

LaLa; your story is intoxicating and addictive and I wish I'd found it sooner. Keep it up and thank you for spelling "y'all" correctly...if you're going to use Southern slang; thanks for doing it right ;-)

Kitty

LaLaLadyLaLaLadyabout 15 years agoAuthor
Thank you EroticLitKitty...

...for explaining that "y'all" isn't a black stereotype, but a Southern staple.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous