Delivery Order

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I keep goin' like this and I'll cum," Justin said holding her hips tight, ramming his cock deep. "I've got to take a break." he reluctantly said, pulling his cock from Patti's sopping wet slit.

"Mmmm, mmm," Patti moaned with Ted's cock in her mouth, she let his cock slip from her mouth and he leaned down and kissed her passionately, "since Justin wants to take a break honey," Patti said as Justin walked over in front of her, "why don't you let him suck your cock." she suggested. One thing that really get her going was watching her husband getting his cock sucked or when he would suck cock.

"Oh yeah, good idea baby," Ted said noticing Justin's throbbing, leaking dick.

"Would you like to suck my cock?"

"Would I, of course, I would."

"Let me get a taste of your dick," Ted said wanting to take Justin's throbbing cock into his mouth.

Justin moved closer to Ted and watched the older man reach for his cock, stroking his leaking cock and finally taking it into his mouth. "Yeah, suck my dick," Justin said

liking the way that Ted was teasing the head of his cock with his tongue.

Bobbing up and down Ted sucked Justin's cock greedily. He liked the taste of his precum and the feeling of hard dick in his mouth.

Patti felt her pussy throb and get even wetter while she watched Ted sucking that hard black dick. "Suck him, baby, suck his dick," she said encouraging her husband.

"Mmmm, oh fuck," Ted said letting Justin's big cock slide from his mouth. He was so glad that Patti had introduced him to Bi sex. He loved sucking cock once in a while and getting his cock sucked by another man.

"Now, Justin suck Ted's cock good now," Patti said turning over and sitting on the bed so that she had a good view of the hot action. "He's been away from home for a few days and I know he needs a good blow job."

Justin went to his knees in front of Ted and reached for his cock.

Justin looked up at Ted and smiled, slowly stroking Ted's hard dick, noticing precum leaking from the head Justin flicked his tongue across the head of Ted's cock.

"Ummm, fuck yeah," Ted said watching every move that the young man made.

"Honey, I'm glad you get groceries delivered now."

"Oh me too," Patti agreed, spreading her legs wide, her pussy was soaking wet, and she rubbed her fingers across her slit. "That's it, Justin, suck his cock good."

Justin was enjoying the taste of Ted's throbbing dick, he nibbled, sucked, and took Ted's cock deeper into his mouth. Moaning, turning, and twisting his head he would give the best blowjob that he has ever given. "Ummm, oh fuck taste so good," Justin murmured, reaching for Ted's balls. His own cock was leaking and throbbing.

"Rub that pussy baby girl," Ted said watching his wife slip one then two fingers into her pussy. "Oh fuck yeah, suck my cock, Justin."

Patti got up and went to the toy box and pulled out a new toy, she had ordered it while Ted was gone. She wanted to surprise him when he came home. "Honey, I was a naughty girl," she said walking back over and getting back onto the bed.

"Oh, oh what did you do?"

"Well I was missing you really bad I saw a new toy on Amazon and I ordered it."

"It wasn't expensive was it?"

"No, just $32.00, plus tax," she explained showing him the lifelike dildo.

"Aww, fuck," Ted groaned loudly at the way that Justin was working over his cock, his wife was the best but damn Justin was good too. Ted grabbed the back of Justin's head and held his mouth down on his cock.

Thrusting in and out he felt Justin put more and more suction on his cock. "Oh, baby Justin is good, real good," Ted said watching his wife take a bottle of lube and pour it all over her tits, rubbing it in. "Yeah baby oil those girls up, Daddy has missed them and your tight pussy bad."

"Mmmmm, oh yeah Justin suck my baby's dick," Patti said reaching for her hard nipples, pinching and twisting them between her fingers. She poured more oil onto her belly, dribbling it down her stomach and across her pussy.

Justin was in cock sucking heaven, "Ummm, mmm, oh yeah so fucking good," he said when Ted's cock slid from his mouth. "you've got some nice balls Ted," he commented

stroking Ted's balls.

"Thanks, I like the way you suck cock and handle my boys," Ted said spreading his legs wider. "Baby is that flavored oil?" he asked Patti watching her rubbing her wet fingers over her pussy lips.

"Uh-huh," she said watching Justin licking Ted's balls, taking one into his mouth.

"Do it Justin, suck those boys." Patti handed the oil to Ted.

Ted dribbled oil over his cock and felt it running down over his balls and down into the crack of his ass. "Yes, oh fuck yes," Ted moaned loudly when Justin flicked and nibbled his balls.

Justin spread Ted's ass cheeks apart, he wanted to lick and taste Ted's asshole.

He heard Ted moan loudly, he continued to stroke Ted's throbbing dick.

Patti took that new dildo and rubbed it across her slit, slowly pushing it into her pussy.

"That feel good baby?" she asked Ted turning the dildo on, she gasped at the vibrations. "Oh my god," she exclaimed pushing it deeper into her tight hole.

"fuck, um, oh yes."

Ted watched his wife taking that dildo in her pussy, and heard her sighs of pleasure.

He noticed the remote and reached for it. "I bet you like this honey, it comes with a remote."

"I haven't used it yet," Patti said gasping, fuck this was fantastic, she thought watching Justin still teasing Ted's balls, sucking them into his mouth, slurping on them. "Oh yes Justin, suck his balls."

Ted was checking out the remote, it had vibrations, thrusting, and even heat.

He knew his wifey was going to love this. "Awww yes, do it," he moaned when he felt Justin flick the tip of his hot, wet tongue across his ass hole, "suck my ass."

"Mmmm, mmm, fuck taste so good," Justin wouldn't mind coming back over here for some more fun. His cock was so hard it was getting painful, but he was enjoying licking and sucking and eating Ted's cock, balls, and ass he didn't want to stop.

"That's it Justin eat my baby's asshole, he loves that," Patti said encouraging the young man. She felt the dildo slowly start to thrust inside her pussy. "Oh fuck," she whispered looking at Ted, "I like this baby."

"I like the way that Justin is eating my ass," Ted commented when he felt Justin pushing the tip of his tongue inside of his ass. Ted reached for his cock and started to stroke himself, "That's it Justin, eat my ass." He was surprised he hadn't come yet with all this mouth action on his cock, balls, and his ass. "Oh fuck yeah, don't stop."

Justin was tongue fucking Ted's asshole and steadily stroking his own cock.

He did know that he needed to cum soon and get back to work.

Patti gently pulled the sopping wet dildo from her tight pussy and laid it on the bed.

"You like that baby, Justin sucking your cock and balls?"

"He's good," Ted agreed he watched Patti slide off of the bed and onto the floor, she moved between Justin's legs and reached for his rock-hard dick, "You want some of that black cock baby?"

"Yeah, I do, I want cock in my mouth." she said, leaning down and licking the drop of pre-cum from the head of Justin's dick, "fuck," she moaned swirling her hot, wet tongue

over the head of his cock.

"Oh yeah, do it," Ted said encouraging her, watching every move she made.

"Suck the cum right out of his cock," Ted continued to stroke his own cock, felt it throbbing in his hand and leaking pre-cum over his fingers. He took his fingers and licked some of the precum from them, savoring the taste, "mmm, mmm."

"Shit," Justin exclaimed when Patti took his cock all the way down her throat, "oh yeah suck my dick." he pushed his cock in and out of her mouth and felt it throbbing against her wet tongue.

Ted was getting off watching his sweet wife-slut sucking black cock while the guy ate his ass.

Justin moved back up and reached for Ted's cock again, stroking him, and looking up at him. "Use me, use my mouth," he told Ted stroking Ted's cock.

"Umm, mmm, fuck good," Justin whispered wanting to swallow this man's cum.

"Are you sure that you want me to use you?" Ted asked Justin, pushing his cock back into the young man's mouth. "you like this, hmm," Ted said thrusting his cock deep into Justin's talented mouth.

Patti was bobbing up and down on that big cock, almost gagging on it. But she was loving the feel of it in her mouth. In and out she took it, deeper and deeper. She could taste his salty precum leaking into her mouth and over her tongue.

"Fuck," Ted groaned, it wasn't going to take long for him to cum with the way Justin was sucking his cock. "That's it, Justin, take my cock." he told the young man holding him by the back of his head and thrusting his cock into his mouth.

Patti sucked cock like she hadn't had one in years, in and out, deeper, she could feel Justin's cock swelling and she knew it wasn't going to be long before he came.

She let his cock slip from her mouth and she got back up on the bed on her hands and knees. "I need some cock fellas," she announced, rubbing her fingers over her wet hole.

Reluctantly Ted pulled his cock from Justin's hot mouth, "Well, we heard the lady." Ted said moving back in front of her while Justin moved back behind her. "my wife needs to get fucked."

"My pleasure," Justin said rubbing his cock across her pussy, feeling the wetness, he pushed the head of his dick inside her slowly.

"Fuck!'" she moaned loudly looking at Ted, "Oh god baby his cock feels so good."

"Yeah, my wife likes your cock, Justin," Ted said taking her head in both of his hands and thrusting his dick into her mouth. "suck me, suck the cum from my dick."

Patti sucked, licked, and nibbled Ted's cock all over, flicking her tongue across the head. She always got so turned on when he would hold her head tightly in his hands and he fucked her mouth.

"That's it, baby, suck my cock, make me cum." Ted watched Justin pounding her pussy at the same time, she was moaning and shaking, and he knew she would cum soon.

"Tight fucking pussy," Justin groaned feeling that point of no return, he fucked her hard and fast, reached under her and he rubbed her clit. He could feel her whole body shake and he heard her moaning with her husband's cock in her mouth.

"Do it Justin, fuck her," Ted said feeling his cock get even bigger, throbbing he knew he was going to cum soon. He did like watching that black cock sliding into her pussy.

"Fuck her and make her cum."

Patti was soaking wet, moaning loudly, bucking back against Justin trying to get even more of his dick in her pussy.

"Gonna cum, oh fuck yes," Justin said feeling his cum ready to explode.

"Cum on her ass," Ted said, slamming his cock into her mouth, fuck she was the best.

He watched Justin pounding her pussy.

"Awww, fuck yes!!!" Justin exclaimed pulling his cock from her hole. He stroked his cock, and his cum shot out of his cock all over her ass, 1,2,3,4, strong spurts of cum landed on Patti's ass.

"Shit! Awww, fuck yes baby take my cum." Ted said pulling his cock from her mouth and spewing his cum all over her face, her cheeks, chin, and her mouth. He stood there gasping for breath and he slowly rubbed his cock across her cum covered face.

Patti licked her lips, taking Ted's cum into her mouth, she felt Justin push his fingers into her pussy. "Mmmm, no more, please no more," she said collapsing onto the bed.

She was exhausted, well for the time being.

Justin gently pulled his fingers from her pussy, he sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Fuck, oh my god, that was great."

"My wife is the best," Ted said sitting next to her and gently rubbing her back.

Suddenly Justin's phone rang, "Oh shit, it's my boss." he answered the phone, " Yeah, yeah I know, ok I'll be there in a few." Justin said to his boss. "just car trouble again." he said smiling at Patti and Ted. "Ok, alright be there in a few minutes."

"I hope I didn't get you into any trouble Justin," Patti said worried that he might lose his job.

"Oh no, it's fine they know I've had car trouble before," he explained, picking his clothes up.

"Bathroom is right through there," Ted said pointing to the bathroom, "help yourself."

"Thanks," Justin went into the bathroom and closed the door.

"Honey," Patti said hesitating, "are you mad at me?"

"Now, now why would I be mad at you?" he asked kissing the top of her head and pulling her close. "You needed groceries," he said with a wicked smile.

"Well, yes I did," she admitted, "I was just so horny with you being gone for those few days."

"Honey, it's alright," he told her reassuring her that everything was fine between them.

"You know maybe we can get Justin to deliver again."

"Groceries?"

"Groceries, cum, or both," Ted said with a chuckle when Justin walked out of the bathroom.

"Well, I'd better be going," Justin said putting his phone into his pocket, "it was great meeting you both."

"Oh yeah same here Justin," Ted said quickly getting dressed, "I'll walk you to the door."

"Thanks for the delivery," Patti said with a wink, "oh, and the groceries too."

"Oh, you're welcome, I hope to see you again."

"I'll request you," Patti said sitting up on the bed.

"Well see ya," Justin said following Ted up the stairs.

"Bye Justin."

A few minutes later Ted walked back down the stairs, "So what did you do while I was gone?" he asked walking back over to the bed.

"Oh you know, worked on a couple of stories, did laundry, cleaned house, watched hot porn." she said with a laugh, "same stuff I do all of the time."

"Yeah, but this time you seduced the delivery guy."

"But honey, I didn't have any cash on me for a tip."

"Good thing," Ted said with a smile.

12